Pages:
Author

Topic: [FTC] Feathercoin Development Overview - page 11. (Read 26830 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
June 19, 2014, 06:44:20 PM
Feathercoin is still alive?  Huh

No, OP is just a bagholder trying to get a pump on feathercoin so he could sell off.

Feathercoin doesnt even have a active dev team and its become worthless, just another shit/scamcoin... nice try OP
legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
June 19, 2014, 06:40:59 PM
Mainpost updated:

Added:

Meet the Feathercoin Team
legendary
June 19, 2014, 10:17:41 AM
Mainpost updated:

Added:

Feathercoin Adoption
Feathercoin Map
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
June 18, 2014, 06:08:30 PM

Of course Smiley It's hard to spot the REAL coins nowadays, because we get blown away by so many bad coins that we forget that there are fantastic coins like, Peercoin, Feathercoin, Primecoin, Namecoin, etc.
These 'oldie' coins have great devs and a very supportive community. And with devs I mean real devs, people that call themself a dev when they bought a coin they are not a dev.

I was a big supporter of Feathercoin back in the days, great to see they still improve the coin Smiley

It is taken serious by many, i.e. popular altcoin mining services like genesis-mining.com bet on it!!
legendary
June 18, 2014, 10:52:28 AM

Of course Smiley It's hard to spot the REAL coins nowadays, because we get blown away by so many bad coins that we forget that there are fantastic coins like, Peercoin, Feathercoin, Primecoin, Namecoin, etc.
These 'oldie' coins have great devs and a very supportive community. And with devs I mean real devs, people that call themself a dev when they bought a coin they are not a dev.

I was a big supporter of Feathercoin back in the days, great to see they still improve the coin Smiley

Nice to hear that there is progress. To be honest I sold many of my FTC and invested almost everything in NXT because of it's features and its ongoing development. I really like the Feathercoin community and appreciate the work of the devs but I had the feeling that most of the users and devs thought, that FTCs success will come on its own in the future like it happened with Bitcoin. But I think that won't happen, these times are over. Any new or old crypto besides bitcoin can only establish, if there's a very active community and development. That's one reason why I think that LTC will go down soon. Because they don't care about the problems like Asics and huge pools.
I'm watching the further progress and will buy some FTC back perhaps. kind regards.

Thanks guys! The FeathercoinTeam is trying its best to improve everyday. Many people working hard for its success. NeoScrypt moved into the Beta Stage, when its live, Feathercoin is the Leader of its own Algorithm Tier, which should help us to move completely out of Litecoins shaddow.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
June 17, 2014, 09:38:29 AM
Nice to hear that there is progress. To be honest I sold many of my FTC and invested almost everything in NXT because of it's features and its ongoing development. I really like the Feathercoin community and appreciate the work of the devs but I had the feeling that most of the users and devs thought, that FTCs success will come on its own in the future like it happened with Bitcoin. But I think that won't happen, these times are over. Any new or old crypto besides bitcoin can only establish, if there's a very active community and development. That's one reason why I think that LTC will go down soon. Because they don't care about the problems like Asics and huge pools.
I'm watching the further progress and will buy some FTC back perhaps. kind regards.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
June 17, 2014, 09:14:11 AM

legendary
June 17, 2014, 09:11:29 AM

Of course. What a question Wink - Many things upcoming.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
June 17, 2014, 09:01:11 AM
legendary
June 17, 2014, 08:42:08 AM
Multipool added.
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
June 15, 2014, 11:31:25 AM
And deep in the ocean of shitcoins real diamond is waiting for you.
legendary
June 13, 2014, 08:30:56 AM
Mainpost updated.
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
Pages:
Jump to: