Pages:
Author

Topic: Fuloos Coin [POW + POS] [SCRYPT] - page 2. (Read 11097 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 02:07:02 AM
the best thing in fuloos is the team are not stopping to add more merchants they keep on working hard to satisfy their users and you can see how dedicated and serious the team on developing the project . Some people are also promoting fuloos in social media and even in local places in conducting seminar to educate people about the project . This creates good positive feedback within the project . i wish for more success to come in fuloos
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
May 18, 2018, 01:36:12 AM
Fuloos coin is one of the best crypto payment platform that will surely bring more people in crypto world , team made such a brilliant idea to use fuloos coin as payment for different merchants online with this it can attract people to know more about crypto . Thanks to the fuloos coin it will create innovation and new way of payment gateway . I wish for more development on the project

I totally agree with you! Aside from their great platforms, fuloos has a drudgingly, dedicated, and responsible team . I will not be surprise if this project will be one of the top coin soon.
Activity: 182
May 18, 2018, 01:06:10 AM
Fuloos coin is one of the best crypto payment platform that will surely bring more people in crypto world , team made such a brilliant idea to use fuloos coin as payment for different merchants online with this it can attract people to know more about crypto . Thanks to the fuloos coin it will create innovation and new way of payment gateway . I wish for more development on the project

I couldn't agree more. Creating a cryptocurrency as a mode of payment for shopping online is a great innovation. It will attract those people who prefer to shop online rather looking at the store one by one. Congrats Fuloos!
Activity: 224
May 17, 2018, 11:21:19 PM
A safe and secured transaction and no delays. This are the things i really like and i will support  this project.
It was a very nice project. Fuloos are working for the merchants platforms that will enable them to accept this coins in their stores

That is also one of the most feature that attracts my attention too. Guranteed secure and reliable. Fuloos will surely standout among others.
Activity: 140
May 17, 2018, 10:33:58 PM
This considered us most popular way of easy  transaction with lower fees.This kind of idea  make life easier providing fuloos platform .
Activity: 126
May 17, 2018, 10:18:42 PM
May 17, 2018, 09:51:44 PM
A safe and secured transaction and no delays. This are the things i really like and i will support  this project.
It was a very nice project. Fuloos are working for the merchants platforms that will enable them to accept this coins in their stores
Activity: 238
May 17, 2018, 08:28:30 PM
A safe and secured transaction and no delays. This are the things i really like and i will support  this project.
Activity: 11
May 17, 2018, 07:35:18 PM
FULOOS have the power to secured all the transaction is safe ..it is encrypted  so that no one access your information. .they made easy for us every transaction..charges is in very low price.one thing is it can not affect if dollar value went up high or low-low-
Activity: 84
May 17, 2018, 11:56:31 AM
the fuloos coins has its own blockchain for faster and wider transactions, since i have joined the community i was really inspired by the dev team's work
Activity: 182
May 17, 2018, 11:38:10 AM
The payments, charges and among others, will have a minimum value? In other words, a small jewelry store can use Fuloos as a form of payment, even if the orders are of small values, example 1 dollar?

Fuloos, will probably set up certain threshold of charges. Like if you reach this maximum amount, charges will not increase anymore.
Maybe they will implement fixed charges on certain goods, or if you reach this minimum amount of purchases, charges will be free.
Still I have not yet seen any pricing scheme posted by the Dev, maybe we'll just wait for further announcements.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 08:26:49 AM
The payments, charges and among others, will have a minimum value? In other words, a small jewelry store can use Fuloos as a form of payment, even if the orders are of small values, example 1 dollar?
Activity: 26
May 17, 2018, 08:19:13 AM
nice update guys, keet it up your hardworks will reap someday. im still here through thick and thin.
Activity: 378
May 17, 2018, 07:49:14 AM
At last,, the most awaited coin has come.. Now we can enjoy more our tokens (FuloosCoin) by using it as a mode of payment on merchants and services.. Thank you Fuloos team for making it posible to use your coin/token as good as cash.
May 17, 2018, 05:20:24 AM
Deserves a round of applause for Fuloos Coin, for all great advantages it offers. Now it is much easier to transact online through mobile payment system.
May 17, 2018, 04:25:30 AM
Fuloos using Smart Contract and hyper fabric platform with more secure and efficient payment mechanism
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 04:24:45 AM
Hi dev,do you have bounty campaign for social media like fb and twitter.
May 17, 2018, 04:20:00 AM
I like the concept and I think this project will have a big future . I'll support as far as possible. I hope this project will be successful. Always keep up the great work!
Fuloos coins will be the coins of the future, it will enables the holder to use it in buying in different merchants around he world
May 16, 2018, 11:54:14 PM
I read the white paper.You guys have quite an interesting idea.You promise to reasonably hedge the risks in different coins.Hopefully you will success guys
Yes this project is so promising that it aims that eventually, it will be the medium of payment to be accepted in the world.
Activity: 38
May 16, 2018, 11:24:27 PM
I like the concept and I think this project will have a big future . I'll support as far as possible. I hope this project will be successful. Always keep up the great work!
Pages:
Jump to: