Pages:
Author

Topic: [FUN] Is DdmrDdmr even human? - page 11. (Read 9377 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
March 06, 2022, 07:21:52 AM
Is it one of those days?

Here, a quick analysis of the spree:

In his own words:

Version 18 - 06/03/2022  (255 posts merited (by me) in just over 4 minutes) -> 318 sMerits
Remerited all my merited posts since my last spree (+ some backlogged pending ones), for non-banned users (from last friday backwards).

Full doubler again ... remeriting each concerned post with the same amount of merits as the first time.
That should equate to having handed out a higher amount to begin with, effectively converting 1->2 , 2->4, 3->6, and so forth.
Already remerited posts are not merited again.
legendary
February 02, 2022, 01:13:44 PM
[...]
Are you still mad at me? [Since we are talking about merit, let me deviate from the topic of conversation]  Embarrassed

Oh, I had completely forgotten that.

I would have an emotional conflict in case you shower me with 19 merits.
That would be pretty annoying.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
February 02, 2022, 12:26:54 PM
[...]
Are you still mad at me? [Since we are talking about merit, let me deviate from the topic of conversation]  Embarrassed
legendary
February 02, 2022, 12:21:39 PM
Usual haptic frenzy on my wrist:

Good work from @ddmrddmr:

Usual Fillippone reaction:

(damn... I totally forgot how I crafted that beauty!)
copper member
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1899
Amazon Prime Member #7
February 02, 2022, 11:59:43 AM
I have detected a shift in the merit system. It appears there was a blitz of merit being sent in large quantities.
legendary
December 25, 2021, 08:09:37 PM
Latest Merit Spree analysis:

The sheer size and efficiency of this last spree leave the others in the dust.

Link to @ddmrddmr thread.

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
December 25, 2021, 02:49:19 PM
I've noticed the merit spree lsat evening, but I didn't come in. I've been thinking it last evening, I'll tell it now:

Merry Christmas DdmrDdmr, Merry Christmas to all of you around here and also Merry Christmas to your families or whoever is important to you!
legendary
December 24, 2021, 10:04:01 PM
On another life, I will tell you why I am so late posting and got so many of you ahead of me! [...]
Do not bother with explanations ... we all know perfectly well how a flux capacitor works, so if I were you, I would not be proud of timeline violations (not to mention the fact that existence outside space and time is allowed on this forum in only one thread). Anyway, hopefully speaking of another life, you did not mean other variants of yourself, since I would not like to report this to TVA.

Man, You don’t know how much I would like to have a flux capacitor, as the problem I am currently dealing with is exactly the impossibility to bend space and time.
Add snow.
And deers.
Dead deers.

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
December 24, 2021, 08:10:01 PM
On another life, I will tell you why I am so late posting and got so many of you ahead of me! [...]
Do not bother with explanations ... we all know perfectly well how a flux capacitor works, so if I were you, I would not be proud of timeline violations (not to mention the fact that existence outside space and time is allowed on this forum in only one thread). Anyway, hopefully speaking of another life, you did not mean other variants of yourself, since I would not like to report this to TVA.

legendary
December 24, 2021, 07:13:29 PM
OH! OH! OH!
Santa came a little bit earlier this evening and poured me with some quasi Human merit!

On another life, I will tell you why I am so late posting and got so many of you ahead of me!

Maybe at the 1,000,000 party.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 10753
There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain
December 24, 2021, 05:19:15 PM
<...>
It actually delimited to 1 second, although I may attempt to go below the mark and, subsequently, need to perform multiple retries (the first TXs start off pretty fast, but after a few seconds, I encounter needing to perform elfish retries).

Merit xMas to quite a few, but more importantly, Merry xMas to all and a Bitcoin New Year.

May the new year bring many new BTC ATHs (and stay away as much as possible from the dreaded subsequent crypto Winter).

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228
December 24, 2021, 05:18:01 PM
1048 merit distributed within 15 minute by DdmrDdmr. That seems perfect as a year-end gift from this merit source that is often mention like AI when it comes to distributing merit.

Have fun, the end of the year is the right time to get a little cheer.
copper member
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1319
I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"
December 24, 2021, 05:05:47 PM
Not sure it's an actual spree, but it seems like some Xmas spirit has taken over our beloved AI.

PS: Merry Christmas to all of you guys!
legendary
December 06, 2021, 03:39:25 AM

Some, especially humans, do have a life too... now and then. Wink

This is what separate us forum plebs from the forum ruling class of quasi-AI entities.
The more we fight, the more they find ways to make us more irrelevant, posting outside human compatible times!
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
December 05, 2021, 05:18:12 PM
to beat @neuroticfish to it!

See? He has found the way: week-end!
I've seen the merit spree, but I was afk this time.

Some, especially humans, do have a life too... now and then. Wink

Over my last three sprees, I shifted gears, and instead of meriting with a unit per TX, I moved on to doubling the original amount on all sent TXs within a given timeframe.

I didn't check the log, but I did notice this behavior; at least in the previous meriting spree you were already on the new algo.

You are the Sisyphus of the Merit System!

Well said. Hats off to DdmrDdmr!
legendary
December 05, 2021, 02:57:31 PM
<…>
You seem to have lost track of my log, where I register the details of the used criteria …

This is why I mentioned the fact I was travelling and not concentrated enough!
Anyway, I just returned to you the merit I received.
Hence, you have to start again!
You are the Sisyphus of the Merit System!
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 10753
There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain
December 05, 2021, 02:36:53 PM
<…>
You seem to have lost track of my log, where I register the details of the used criteria … Over my last three sprees, I shifted gears, and instead of meriting with a unit per TX, I moved on to doubling the original amount on all sent TXs within a given timeframe.
The idea in this criteria upgrade was to come closer to depleting my allowance after the last booster upgrade. Nevertheless, I still come far from my objective (and even more so this month, where I performed 42% worse than the prior month in my goal).

Note: I excluded doubling one 21 sMerit TX , which I accidently multiplied by a factor of 10,5 from the intended amount … first lapsus of a kind in that range for me …
legendary
December 05, 2021, 01:27:30 PM
Another merit spree detected.

A huge one in the merit dimension I guess.
A new feature of this particular spree is the merit number per transaction varies. Weird.

As I am travelling and not able to concentrate, I bet someone quicker than me will dig out the relevant numbers.
copper member
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1319
I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"
November 05, 2021, 01:51:24 PM
I was actually thinking about activating the spree at some rough morning hour (on my end), in an attempt to favour waking someone up,

Dude that is even worse, it's rude, calculated and pure evil.

---
Yeah, happens from time to time
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228
November 05, 2021, 01:48:21 PM
Just realized DdmrDdmr sent me 1 merit, and when I reviewed the merit history he sent today, I was completely shocked and immediately thought he really wasn't human [maybe a robot] or [something similar to him]. By the way, only DdmrDdmr has this kind of habit so far, right?

I detected a spree of 489 merit sent in 284 transactions in 4 minutes 35 seconds (275 seconds), or 1.032 merit/second 1.183 transactions/second.
4 minutes 35 seconds (275 seconds)? Wow, this is really amazing. I even had to spend 30-60 minutes just to complete 100 spam reports to the moderator [100 active tabs].
Pages:
Jump to: