Pages:
Author

Topic: [FUN] Is DdmrDdmr even human? - page 8. (Read 9377 times)

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
September 12, 2022, 04:17:50 AM
According to the official description

Oohh, I've missed that. Thank you. So it was intended, interesting...
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
September 12, 2022, 04:15:43 AM

but when I realized that it was earn not on my most recent post

Very good point.
Somehow I have a feeling that Ddmrddmr has done (intentionally or not) something different this time, with newer posts merited by him not getting re-merited at this merit spree, and older posts (even from April or May!) being re-merited.

According to the official description I posted above the rationale of this spree was indeed meriting posts he never did in the past. I think it’s a novelty, as as far as I can remember (didn’t check) he always remerited posts.

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
September 12, 2022, 03:44:46 AM
Merit spree detected!
My merit wrist band started buzzing, and a merit induced smile appeared on my face, puzzling my fellow humans that were with me in this particular moment.

Same here, same here. Just I've been at a concert, hence I didn't reply yesterday here.

but when I realized that it was earn not on my most recent post

Very good point.
Somehow I have a feeling that Ddmrddmr has done (intentionally or not) something different this time, with newer posts merited by him not getting re-merited at this merit spree, and older posts (even from April or May!) being re-merited.
legendary
September 12, 2022, 03:24:13 AM
Merit spree detected!

Merit Spree #25 by @ddmrddrmr
Official @ddmrddmr thread

Official Description:

Version 25 - 11/09/2022 (1279 posts merited (by me) in just over 21 minutes) -> 1279 sMerits
Merited all posts that:
- I have not merited before.
- Have received merits from at least five different people since april 2022.
The goal is to merit post I have either ignored or not come across in boards I do not visit, and that others seem to deem merit worthy, allowing me to unload a bunch of sMerits in the process.

My review:

Yesterday, when my smartband started whirring I knew something big was going on, but not to big: this is by far the biggest merit spree so far.

Record number on every metric I was monitoring so far.
For this, I added another one: most merited users in this round.

Here’s the TOP20:

Code:
1.  o_e_l_e_o               37
2.  El duderino_            33
3.  BlackHatCoiner          23
4.  n0nce                   20
5.  cAPSLOCK                18
6.  LoyceV                  15
7.  dkbit98                 15
8.  LFC_Bitcoin             14
9.  icopress                14
10.  Hhampuz                14
11.  witcher_sense          13
12.  Pmalek                 12
13.  NotATether             12
14.  fillippone             12
15.  NeuroticFish           10
16.  krogothmanhattan       10
17.  garlonicon             10
18.  CryptopreneurBrainboss 10
19.  xhomerx10              9
20.  TryNinja               9

Impressive results form usual suspects!
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1123
September 11, 2022, 03:36:07 PM
Merit spree detected!
My merit wrist band started buzzing, and a merit induced smile appeared on my face, puzzling my fellow humans that were with me in this particular moment.
I only got 1 merit from him, but when I realized that it was earn not on my most recent post, then I can totally convince myself that DdmrDdmr is in action again. I can see his transaction history today, it's really amazing.
legendary
September 11, 2022, 03:31:54 PM
Merit spree detected!
legendary
August 17, 2022, 05:12:56 PM
I am late on this one!

Merit Spree #24 by @ddmrddrmr
Official @ddmrddmr thread

Official Description:

Version 24 - 15/08/2022  (168 posts merited (by me) in just under 3 minutes) -> 180 sMerits
Remerited all my merited posts since my last spree (+ some backlogged pending ones), for non-banned users (from last friday backwards).

My review

I missed that because I was so sad about the event on the previous day (also related to ddmrddmr!)
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1491
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
August 16, 2022, 01:09:27 AM
Looks like my guess was right, @DdmrDdmr did it today. He seemed to want to appear consistent about his timing in the last two months. I'm not counting how many smerits he spent in 2 minutes 34 seconds, maybe @fillippon will release the numbers soon. I got 2 of them in one tx, Lol.

I got 12, for the merits received in our local section in the last month. I guess everybody is happy about these remerit sprees, in my case a little bit more because it brings me closer to the next rank, Hero member.

What started out as a routine way to empty his smerits allocation, has become an expected event and a celebration for a few of us.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
August 15, 2022, 05:31:03 PM
Looks like my guess was right, @DdmrDdmr did it today. He seemed to want to appear consistent about his timing in the last two months. I'm not counting how many smerits he spent in 2 minutes 34 seconds, maybe @fillippon will release the numbers soon. I got 2 of them in one tx, Lol.

Maybe I can hope he does on August 15th, like the last time on July 15th.

I've been slacking in the past months as a Merit source. My source used to be close to zero, now it's usually around 100-200. I don't have the time to read more posts, and already drop 4-6 or more Merit per post most of the time.
So by all means, if you find good posts (that I can read): post them in Report unmerited good posts to Merit Source. I'd love to hold the 30 days record for a month. I must be of the biggest Merits hoarders by now, with over 2000 sMerits.

I could of course do what DdmrDdmr does, and dump them all on posts that I've Merited already, but that's a bit extreme Tongue
LoyceV, if I can pull it off then I wouldn't hesitate to let you know in that thread for a post you can read, although I really wanted to get them for the sMerit I have. How about some of my posts?
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
August 12, 2022, 10:00:44 AM
They both still lost from @suchmoon and @LoyceV in all-time stats, but they have been in close competition in the last 30 days even though currently @fillippone is still in the lead.
I've been slacking in the past months as a Merit source. My source used to be close to zero, now it's usually around 100-200. I don't have the time to read more posts, and already drop 4-6 or more Merit per post most of the time.
So by all means, if you find good posts (that I can read): post them in Report unmerited good posts to Merit Source. I'd love to hold the 30 days record for a month. I must be of the biggest Merits hoarders by now, with over 2000 sMerits.

I could of course do what DdmrDdmr does, and dump them all on posts that I've Merited already, but that's a bit extreme Tongue
Activity: 1330
Merit: 852
August 11, 2022, 06:19:16 PM
>snip
Thanks for explaining it to me, hope I can understand what you are saying well. But really, I'm not begging anyone especially about merit and so far I haven't. I agree with what @Razmirraz said, at this point I would really like to interact with a lot of forum contributors because then I can really understand how this system works. Some people might think of it as licking, but I don't think so because actually I never thought it was good for getting merit.

I can only get it through post quality, that's what every merit source has been hoping for all along. If I can convince them with that, then I might have a good chance of getting a merit there. But I think we're off topic now, I hope nothing continues because at first I only focused on @DdmrDdmr and his merit distribution pattern.
legendary
August 11, 2022, 04:59:56 PM
Anyway, the purpouse of this thread is just the [FUN] of the merit spree, the joy of being poked by the robotic arm of @ddmrddmr.
Of course it's not a competition and I don't want to measure myself against @ddmrddmr!
This is not for nothing, just take it as part of how we proudly honor for you as good contributors to this forum doing free work for this forum system. @fillippone, you know we can't compare you to other merit sources all the time in this thread, but the thought is there and will probably be tucked away in some of our posts this time.

Anyway I'm still waiting for @DdmrDdmr's robotic hand to move again this month. Maybe I can hope he does on August 15th, like the last time on July 15th. But who knows, he could trigger his adrenaline anytime he wants.  Cheesy
legendary
August 11, 2022, 04:50:53 PM
Anyway, the purpouse of this thread is just the [FUN] of the merit spree, the joy of being poked by the robotic arm of @ddmrddmr.
Of course it's not a competition and I don't want to measure myself against @ddmrddmr!
legendary
August 11, 2022, 04:32:49 PM
Not sure if that's the case, but fillippone definitely has the advantage considering the amount of merits they receive compared to DdmrDdmr, and the amount they send. Using the longest available data on the forum (120 days); fillippone has sent 4149 merits, and received 1377, while DdmrDdmr has sent 2640, and received 780. So, DdmrDdmr has their work cut out for them if they want to compete in the long term Cheesy.
I think anyone who knows these two merit sources well and also interacts with them quite often on the forum, then they know about the statistics of both. @DdmrDdmr is losing out on merit earnings compared to @fillippone, while he's having fun sending more tx's on 1829 profiles so far. @fillippone varies a bit and I see it more often than not having a higher nMerit/tx than @DdmrDdmr. Honestly I wouldn't compare the two too much, but for sure we have a record of their stats. They both still lost from @suchmoon and @LoyceV in all-time stats, but they have been in close competition in the last 30 days even though currently @fillippone is still in the lead.

No, he's not begging, I caught something positive in @indah rezqi post. He just wants to interact with @fillippone as one of the most generous Merit Sources the forum has ever had, @fillippone also has his own point of view in defining the intent of the content of the post above.
True, begging for merit is not allowed here, I think @indah rezqi also knows about this. Recently he just got a notification from the most generous Merit Sender and he deserves it for the quality of the posts he has.
At least I have doubted the veracity of what I assumed to be his goal by saying:
But wait, please don't get me wrong, I don't know exactly what your purpose is,
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
August 11, 2022, 09:57:03 AM
Not sure if that's the case, but fillippone definitely has the advantage considering the amount of merits they receive compared to DdmrDdmr, and the amount they send. Using the longest available data on the forum (120 days); fillippone has sent 4149 merits, and received 1377, while DdmrDdmr has sent 2640, and received 780. So, DdmrDdmr has their work cut out for them if they want to compete in the long term Cheesy.
Generally @DdmrDdmr sent out 1-2 merits in each TX on the forum while @fillippone has habit of giving out 3 per TX and if you see in recent thread about some private keys you might be aware of he has sent out 50 merits also in one TX to the members so you see there was lot of merit distribution from his side in past 120 days and have earned also quite well with his threads and posts.

While @DdmrDdmr has also sent out merits in past 120 days and we might see another merit spree from his side and you would see additional 200-250 merits being sent out in that spree taking his total high again and be on the generous merit source list.

suchmoon is probably the most noteworthy, being ahead by quite some bit, but not sending as much as the others in the last 120 days. Actually, receiving more merit, than sending it, which isn't common for those in the top 10.
Although he is the number one merit sender on the forum with 41074 smerits in forum duration while if we see about the past 120 days then he has earned 399 merits and sent out total of 228 and he also has the habit of sending most of 1-2 smerits in each Tx but that's fine as his wish and all have different ways of sending out merits.

And if we speak about merit speed what this thread is about then there's nobody near the flash @DdmrDdmr in that case.
legendary
August 11, 2022, 07:24:00 AM

I think most of the top merit senders on that list are sending a massive amount, and also receiving a decent amount too, and are relatively active, so I don't think the list will change massively this side of the year. Obviously, the latest figures of 30 days is close, but I tend to favour long term data when its available, as it's generally more accurate. Obviously, not always.

Of course the bulk of my outgoing merits are the Merit Source allowance, but I reckon my personal stash of sMerits is not negligible.
To me, the important thing is that every Merit Source take part in merit distribution, with any criteria, and pace, of their choice.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 393
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 11, 2022, 07:13:11 AM
Never beg for merit, it's not justified and I think it will annoy anyone making you more likely to be ignored. Do it naturally where you only need to prove it with the quality of the posts you have. There are many users who want to help, this is not limited to merit source because users of non-merit source can also play an active role in the distribution of merit.
No, he's not begging, I caught something positive in @indah rezqi post. He just wants to interact with @fillippone as one of the most generous Merit Sources the forum has ever had, @fillippone also has his own point of view in defining the intent of the content of the post above.
True, begging for merit is not allowed here, I think @indah rezqi also knows about this. Recently he just got a notification from the most generous Merit Sender and he deserves it for the quality of the posts he has.

@DdmrDdmr and @fillippone are two of the unique merit source, they have spent quite a bit of their sMerit every month and I think they are competing for the best.
Luckily we can have these two Merit Source, I also don't exclude other Merit Source, their contribution is very big on the forum, I think only a small number of users are able to contribute more like them.

Honestly, I can only shake my head looking at the list of the most generous Merit senders above, if my name was on the list, it would be very happy for me.  Cheesy
On the other hand, I also have the intention to be able to play an active role in the distribution of merit. Although the number of sMerit that I distribute is still far less than other users, I am very happy to be able to do so.
staff
Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110
August 11, 2022, 07:00:50 AM
@DdmrDdmr and @fillippone are two of the unique merit source, they have spent quite a bit of their sMerit every month and I think they are competing for the best. Here's the list:

I think most of the top merit senders on that list are sending a massive amount, and also receiving a decent amount too, and are relatively active, so I don't think the list will change massively this side of the year. Obviously, the latest figures of 30 days is close, but I tend to favour long term data when its available, as it's generally more accurate. Obviously, not always.

suchmoon is probably the most noteworthy, being ahead by quite some bit, but not sending as much as the others in the last 120 days. Actually, receiving more merit, than sending it, which isn't common for those in the top 10.

legendary
August 10, 2022, 11:13:14 PM
You can probably get started first and I'd really like to get some notification did you get some of my posts.  Cheesy
Never beg for merit, it's not justified and I think it will annoy anyone making you more likely to be ignored. Do it naturally where you only need to prove it with the quality of the posts you have. There are many users who want to help, this is not limited to merit source because users of non-merit source can also play an active role in the distribution of merit.

But wait, please don't get me wrong, I don't know exactly what your purpose is, but it looks like you have some hope of getting some out from him. I don't really think it's begging, but maybe some people don't like it.

@DdmrDdmr and @fillippone are two of the unique merit source, they have spent quite a bit of their sMerit every month and I think they are competing for the best. Here's the list:

Most generous merit senders, all time
1265065 merit has been sent in total.

Code:
41065: suchmoon
33978: LoyceV
28074: El duderino_
26731: fillippone
23206: ETFbitcoin
23119: JayJuanGee
22521: Ratimov
21957: DdmrDdmr
19072: hugeblack
17760: xandry
17360: dbshck
17211: vapourminer
17166: Welsh
15908: o_e_l_e_o
15862: LFC_Bitcoin
14797: The Pharmacist
14058: Foxpup
12597: theymos
12114: chimk
11352: EFS
10700: Halab
10345: qwk
10257: 1miau
9108: OgNasty
8930: klarki
8712: bones261
8396: DarkStar_
7781: paxmao
7772: Vispilio
7454: pooya87
7176: nutildah
7082: frodocooper
6822: bitmover
6513: krogothmanhattan
6510: TMAN
6424: BobLawblaw
6098: CryptopreneurBrainboss
6064: Flying Hellfish
5490: Vlad2Vlad
5311: Pmalek
5272: malevolent
5240: NeuroticFish
5231: dkbit98
5168: Vod
5137: OmegaStarScream
4639: philipma1957
4541: The Cryptovator
4519: Royse777
4108: mole0815
4050: mikeywith

Most generous recent merit senders
23995 merit was sent in the last 30 days.

Code:
1135: fillippone
1097: DdmrDdmr
996: ETFbitcoin
982: El duderino_
886: hugeblack
866: JayJuanGee
717: LoyceV
622: xandry
616: o_e_l_e_o
595: vapourminer
548: The Pharmacist
517: LFC_Bitcoin
487: EFS
435: pooya87
397: 1miau
367: Julien_Olynpic
365: klarki
357: Welsh
344: NeuroticFish
313: NotATether
306: Pmalek
270: dkbit98
254: paxmao
234: nutildah
227: BlackHatCoiner
226: bitmover
204: Vispilio
203: n0nce
188: CryptopreneurBrainboss
150: mikeywith
112: Halab
109: philipma1957
107: stompix
104: DireWolfM14
104: garlonicon
98: cygan
96: Buchi-88
94: The Cryptovator
90: icopress
90: Agbe
89: PowerGlove
89: krogothmanhattan
85: Hueristic
83: babo
82: dragonvslinux
80: mole0815
79: BitcoinBarrel
78: shahzadafzal
73: OmegaStarScream
72: TryNinja
Activity: 1330
Merit: 852
August 09, 2022, 11:21:17 PM
I thought I recognized a rhythm in @ddmrddmr merits spree.
But apparently, I got it wrong.
Maybe he's on holiday, and maybe this is a fun activity and not a chore!
The alarm might be stuck, so it might be a little slower than usual. All I can say is, he will definitely come back and will increase his tx number of merit transactions in the shortest possible time. I'm very curious about how many tabs he has open while sending multiple benefits in a short period of time to tens to hundreds of users, and at this point I think he has a special tool but he probably does it manually.

Patiently waiting for the next merit spree.
Hopefully, my smart band will give me an impromptu smile.
You can probably get started first and I'd really like to get some notification did you get some of my posts.  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: