Pages:
Author

Topic: [FUN] Is DdmrDdmr even human? - page 13. (Read 9377 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
September 07, 2021, 07:27:07 PM
<...>

286 remerited posts (merited over the last 30 days, and non-banned) …

286 merits sent to 286 different posts from 152 unique users in 164 different threads from 10:50:22 AM to 10:54:54 AM, of 4 minutes and 32 seconds.
286 merits in 272 seconds is an average of 1.05 merits per second.

How does it compare to old meriting sprees?

Well, I started putting up a worksheet, but @ddmrddmr is very preciseI could also use another adjective here keeping tracks of his sprees

For all the details check this thread: 286 posts merited (by me) in just under 5 minutes – What’s got over me? (v 12.0)

Conclusion:

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
September 06, 2021, 12:16:17 PM

Pretty much correct.
Except  I was travelling on the highway and gave full gas after my smartband vibrated in order to stop at an autogrill, eating a slice of pizza and smile at my smartband and discovering all the details.

Editing the above post via mobile is too difficult,  but I sacrificed real life productivity to craft this:

In the above image you can see I fully credit @tryninja for his bot.
When i also opened up my account today and was surprised and happy at the same time to see that 7 merits have been received and just opened up the merit history and to no shock found the real life human merit machine @DdmrDdmr has dropped them on previous post made by me once again.Usually this happens a lot like if you see he gives out most at 1-2 merits to user at LN speed and after a certain times he remerit them with one extra merit for some not all of the posts in his style and you could see from his merit history.I was not aware about this thread and pooped up on this and want to write about it.As said by other users he is not giving away merits to particular boards but overall forum members whether sub-board also in same speed.

The image shared by you is preety much accurate for btc passionate like us and feel happy that our contribution is being recognised and motivates us to write-up more quality posts in future.But yes he has some superpowers which shows him whenever a good post is made on the forum and he press the merit button on them Grin
legendary
September 06, 2021, 10:21:51 AM
What the devil are you doing driving and posting on Bitcointalk?

I figure the sequence goes like this:
<…>

Pretty much correct.
Except  I was travelling on the highway and gave full gas after my smartband vibrated in order to stop at an autogrill, eating a slice of pizza and smile at my smartband and discovering all the details.

Editing the above post via mobile is too difficult,  but I sacrificed real life productivity to craft this:

In the above image you can see I fully credit @tryninja for his bot.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
September 06, 2021, 10:05:57 AM
I can confirm I received an automated remerit on one of my posts.

It should not be terribly difficult to detect when someone is sending merit via automated means, and someone could even create a script to quickly notify the forum as much.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
September 06, 2021, 08:25:23 AM
and fillippone has created a smart bot that monitors the bursts of this activity. Cheesy

No, the bot was made by TryNinja, I'm using it too. Just simply @fillippone got (re)merited by DdmrDdmr and then checked DdmrDdmr merit history.
I know since I've received a notification too for getting re-merited  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 10532
There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain
September 06, 2021, 07:27:15 AM
<…>
What the devil are you doing driving and posting on Bitcointalk?

I figure the sequence goes like this:
-   Xiaomi smartband goes Brrr with incoming Merits.
-   @fillippone get excited, and presses the accelerator pedal whilst urging to see the details.
-   Traffic light (hopefully) comes to the rescue, providing a minute to scribble a post.
-   @fillippone is now smiling at the belle ragazze as he drives, trying to recall the number of beeps the smartband made (and not really trying to charm them).

286 remerited posts (merited over the last 30 days, and non-banned) …
legendary
September 06, 2021, 07:11:07 AM
BREAKING

@ddmrddmr merit spree detected.

I am driving and not being able to analyse this. I will update number.

I have a sense it is a massive one.
legendary
August 04, 2021, 09:14:56 AM
@ddmrddmr mini merit spree detected.
226 merits distributed in 197 seconds.

Definitely, someone had his merit stash growing too big!
But I also sense a change in the algorithm.

legendary
May 21, 2021, 05:02:21 AM
<…>
There’s no way to go silent now on these sprees (I do update my log with the criteria: 210 posts merited (by me) in just over 3 minutes – What’s got over me? (v 9.0) to keep an open track).

I've changed the criteria on this occasion, and remerited every non-banned, non-ignored (a posteriori) post I’ve merited over the last 30 days (as opposed to a longer period and 1 remerit only per person).

I could easily avoid doing this by upscaling my meriting habits (1->2 and 2->3), but long standing habits take time to break, and I’ve already reverted to my measly default 1 after the spree...
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
May 21, 2021, 03:49:09 AM
What is the rule for when Merit Sources get replenished?
From my observation: each sMerit respawns after exactly 30 days (up to the second).
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
May 21, 2021, 03:41:30 AM
I blame @Tryninja meritbot for spoiling another @ddmrddmr undercover action.
Random post merited with a single merit calls for another merit spree in action!
Waiting for final details!

Yep, I've also received merit from him today on an old topic he already merited almost one month ago.
I guess that he keeps a database of posts to merit at some point when his sMerit is getting replenished.
Unfortunately this is not a definitive proof that he's not human, since people can do this too (but obviously way less effective than DdmrDdmr)

What is the rule for when Merit Sources get replenished?
legendary
May 21, 2021, 03:14:34 AM
I blame @Tryninja meritbot for spoiling another @ddmrddmr undercover action.
Random post merited with a single merit calls for another merit spree in action!
Waiting for final details!
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1315
April 18, 2021, 11:31:47 PM
Drop a good post and refresh it a few seconds away and DdmrDdmr merit is on it, you see him on all the boards and sub-board, at this point I must admit that DdmrDdmr is not human, no human can be this fast at the speed of light and efficient at the same time. He has merited 85% of the 3Millon users on the forum.
Agreed. That guy is a super human, I've never noticed but I had some response post and saw his smerit dropping on it. Among all those have been merited, its also fascinating to see that those post or comments are all good and not just a simple post.

One of the best user in the forum newbie and other users should look up to is DdmrDdmr. Really curious by his name actually like it means.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1610
The BSFL Sherrif 📛
April 18, 2021, 04:46:32 AM
Drop a good post and refresh it a few seconds away and DdmrDdmr merit is on it, you see him on all the boards and sub-board, at this point I must admit that DdmrDdmr is not human, no human can be this fast at the speed of light and efficient at the same time. He has merited 85% of the 3Millon users on the forum.

LoyceV is an apha man he/she works better with or without energy, I won't go into details today LV. I'll get a special thread for you.

This is DdmrDdmr behind these scenes
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
April 16, 2021, 04:39:50 AM
Were the boss to be contrary to my criteria, I have no issue letting them burn.
Boss agrees:
It's best if sources try to exhaust their source allocations, even if it means giving posts higher amounts than is typical. If you have 150 source merit and you only see 3 merit-worthy posts in a month, then I'd rather you over-give each of them 50 merit than let the merit expire. That way there are more people capable of sending merit, and the "merit economy" is less top-down.
legendary
April 16, 2021, 04:36:28 AM
<…>
No, you can defend yourself with the criteria you set for yourself, not with the criteria someone else is using (which is not that easy to mimic ©), and that is complementary to hours upon end of reading people’s posts.

Context also has a saying:1439 distinct accounts merited by me in 9.958 TXs, with a measly average of 1,12 Merits/TX, is not the same as a person only remeriting posts of his three pals over and over again.

<...>
Wink
Activity: 882
Merit: 63
April 16, 2021, 04:24:32 AM
<…>
The secret is in reading the criteria used, and furthermore, understanding it. Remeriting some posts with an additional +1, when they initially likely received a +1 to begin with, is basically the same as having given them +2 initially.

Remeriting by the criteria I use, is a means to avoid them being wasted. Were the boss to be contrary to my criteria, I have no issue letting them burn.
Well you could technically say that but if other users were to do that, I am sure that they are going to be on the hot water and being scrutinized. Well, if I do this kind of thing in the future at the least I can defend myself with this thread.
legendary
April 16, 2021, 03:46:40 AM
<…>
The secret is in reading the criteria used, and furthermore, understanding it. Remeriting some posts with an additional +1, when they initially likely received a +1 to begin with, is basically the same as having given them +2 initially.

Remeriting by the criteria I use, is a means to avoid them being wasted. Were the boss to be contrary to my criteria, I have no issue letting them burn.
Activity: 882
Merit: 63
April 16, 2021, 03:41:17 AM
That’s what I do, but when I accumulate for a while, I remerit some of my previously already read and merited messages (no machine learning AI yet).
Is that even permitted or not eyebrow raising since you are spraying and praying basically your merits. I am sure that if I were to do that kind of thing, I would be flagged as merit abusing, what's the secret?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1888
April 14, 2021, 12:34:45 PM
I checked the list. He sent the merits to the old posts which already merited by him. He has too much merits and no time so he sent merits equaaly to the old merited posts by himself.

That’s what I do, but when I accumulate for a while, I remerit some of my previously already read and merited messages (no machine learning AI yet).

Thanks to this thread, and these comments, I've found the answer.

I was curious about this and I was thinking of sending him a PM because it has happened to me the times he has merited me, that after a while he would send me a merit again for the same post. In fact the last time was yesterday, and I didn't know why this pattern was happening.

Pages:
Jump to: