Pages:
Author

Topic: [FUN] Is DdmrDdmr even human? - page 7. (Read 9377 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1491
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
November 18, 2022, 10:03:20 PM
Does anyone know if merit sources' smerits expired yesterday? Yesterday, apart from DdmrDdmr, paxmao gave me a few merits as well. I know he is also a merit source and that's why I was wondering, although being day 18 I find it strange, I guess it's a coincidence. In any case, 21 merits in one day is not bad.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
November 18, 2022, 07:01:48 AM
Merit spree detected!

Merit Spree #28 by @ddmrddrmr
Official @ddmrddmr thread

Official Description:

Version 28 - 18/11/2022  (235 posts merited (by me) in just over x minutes) -> 2xx sMerits
Remerited all my merited posts since my last spree (+ some backlogged pending ones), for non-banned users (from today backwards).

later updated as:
Version 28 - 18/11/2022  (234 posts merited (by me) in just under 4 minutes) -> 239 sMerits
Remerited all my merited posts since my last spree (+ some backlogged pending ones), for non-banned users (from today backwards).

My review:

All of a sudden, if felt a ripple in the force buzzing in my meritband.

It was an unexpected spree this one!

I see a few discrepancies compared to @ddmrddmr review:
I see 234 merited posts instead of 235, am I missing one?
Looking at the timing, @ddmrddmr said that it took him "just over X minutes", while in my computations it was "just under 4 minutes". ahah I was too quick this time? Not quick enough , I would say.

Looking at the most merited users in this round.

Here’s the TOP10:

Code:
1.  Hispo             13
2.  Don Pedro Dinero  10
3.  darxiaomi         10
4.  d5000             8
5.  Porfirii          6
6.  famososMuertos    5
7.  seoincorporation  4
8.  pooya87           4
9.  fillippone        4
10.  womanderful      3
10.  stompix          3
10.  Silberman        3
10.  ETFbitcoin       3
10.  Dave1            3
10.  Accardo          3

copper member
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1898
Amazon Prime Member #7
October 22, 2022, 03:24:35 PM
This was an average round this time.
Looking at the timing, @ddmrddmr said that it took him "just over 3 minutes", while in my computations it was "just under 3 minutes".

Most likely, the discrepancy has to do with the time ddmrddmr spends running his script that does not involve the actual sending of merit. For example, querying his DB to find the posts he wants to merit, logging into the forum, and accessing the first page to merit the first post in his spree.

Yeah probably this is a reasonable explanation.
Actually 3 seconds for all these operations look a lot to me, but I really I have no clue about how long does all these operations take.

Logging into the forum and accessing the first page to send merit should take 1 second each. The reason for this is that it is good practice to limit the rate you access pages via automation to one per second, which is a rate that Theymos has previously requested that members limit their scripts to.

Querying his db will take some non-zero amount of time.
legendary
October 22, 2022, 04:47:07 AM
Looking at the timing, @ddmrddmr said that it took him "just over 3 minutes", while in my computations it was "just under 3 minutes".

Most likely, the discrepancy has to do with the time ddmrddmr spends running his script that does not involve the actual sending of merit. For example, querying his DB to find the posts he wants to merit, logging into the forum, and accessing the first page to merit the first post in his spree.

Yeah probably this is a reasonable explanation.
Actually 3 seconds for all these operations look a lot to me, but I really I have no clue about how long does all these operations take.

copper member
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1898
Amazon Prime Member #7
October 21, 2022, 11:55:46 PM

legendary
October 21, 2022, 11:20:34 PM
I had the feeling that I had received more merits this time and I see that this is the case, being the ones who have received the most, active members of the Spanish section, which, on the other hand, is normal for the time that DdmrDdmr spends there.

Congratulations to those who have been re-merited.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1010
Only BTC
October 21, 2022, 06:22:18 PM
This time I am lagging behind!
Oh c'mon you merit rascal, you can surely cope with lagging behind a little bit can't you, lol Cheesy. Top ten for me this time, but must i have to share it with three other members Cry Angry.
legendary
October 21, 2022, 05:32:02 PM
Merit spree detected!

Merit Spree #27 by @ddmrddrmr

Official Description:

Version 27 - 21/10/2022  (192 posts merited (by me) in just over 3 minutes) -> 201 sMerits
Remerited all my merited posts since my last spree (+ some backlogged pending ones), for non-banned users (from last friday backwards).

My review:

We have called it, and it finally came.

Looking at the most merited users in this round.

Here’s the TOP20:

Code:
1.  Hispo             21
2.  d5000             14
3.  Porfirii          12
4.  Don Pedro Dinero  12
5.  seoincorporation  9
6.  famososMuertos    8
7.  darxiaomi         7
8.  Rikafip           6
9.  NeuroticFish      5
10.  Z-tight          4
10.  o_e_l_e_o        4
10.  hosseinimr93     4
10.  Charles-Tim      4
11.  PX-Z             3
12.  Gorilla22        3
13.  gmaxwell         3
14.  fillippone       3
15.  stompix          2
16.  skarais          2
17.  ScamViruS        2
18.  pooya87          2
19.  OmegaStarScream  2
20.  NotATether       2

This time I am lagging behind!

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
October 18, 2022, 08:39:23 AM
Is it possible our mutual friend is reading his merit shower machine for this month's round?
I am extrapolating here, but it's this time of the month again.
I know I can be influencing the outcome of this experiment, but I know @ddmrddmr knows I also know he is reading these lines...
He is checking these lines and having an eye on all the posts across the forum and maybe this month round start soon from his side delivering merit sprees with lightning speed to the users again with his usual routine and now whenever I see there are some merits spread across the forum it immediately came to my mind it's our mutual friend @DdmrDdmr and it's right.
legendary
October 16, 2022, 06:31:55 PM
Is it possible our mutual friend is reading his merit shower machine for this month's round?
I am extrapolating here, but it's this time of the month again.
I know I can be influencing the outcome of this experiment, but I know @ddmrddmr knows I also know he is reading these lines...
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
September 20, 2022, 11:17:33 AM
TL, DR: you didn’t get your merits today, as you are merited too much already by ddmrddmr, and he merited several of your last post. Brace yourself, more merit spree are coming!

That's mainly because of posts on our local board, where he does a great job. He is constantly opening new threads, responding to threads opened by others and giving merit to the constructive posts of those of us who post there. As I think I said, I think we owe a lot of the traffic on the Spanish board to him.

And I don't really care, I was joking. Once I've reached Hero member, I hope to continue gaining some merits little by little and at some point reach Legendary but I'm quite satisfied already.

Seniors who are legendary all have posts on all boards which are very helpful posts. Here you can see legends have more informative posts in their posts than smaller ones. And senior brothers are also responding to the posts of those who are posting. I hope to become a legend after I reach the hero stage here, and with the help of the senior brothers, I think my hope will come true.
legendary
September 19, 2022, 03:36:07 PM
Yet another merit spree detected!

Merit Spree #26 by @ddmrddrmr

Official Description:

Version 26 - 19/09/2022  (181 posts merited (by me) in just under 3 minutes) -> 198 sMerits
Remerited all my merited posts since my last spree (+ some backlogged pending ones), for non-banned users (from last friday backwards).

My review:

All of a sudden my wristband started vibrating with @ddmrddmr merits. What is happening? Why so soon? Has the Spanish AI so much merits left after his last monster run?

I had to check!

Most merited users inMerit Spree 26: TOP 10

Code:
1.  Hispo             20
2.  d5000             15
3.  famososMuertos    12
4.  Don Pedro Dinero  9
5.  LoyceV            7
6.  darxiaomi         7
7.  Welsh             6
8.  seoincorporation  5
9.  Silberman         4
10.  Porfirii         4
10.  indah rezqi      4
10.  Charles-Tim      4

A lot of new names this time!
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
September 19, 2022, 12:57:33 PM
Merit spree ongoing now. Again. Quite early after the previous one (which is nice and interesting).
legendary
September 12, 2022, 11:42:56 PM
TL, DR: you didn’t get your merits today, as you are merited too much already by ddmrddmr, and he merited several of your last post. Brace yourself, more merit spree are coming!

That's mainly because of posts on our local board, where he does a great job. He is constantly opening new threads, responding to threads opened by others and giving merit to the constructive posts of those of us who post there. As I think I said, I think we owe a lot of the traffic on the Spanish board to him.

And I don't really care, I was joking. Once I've reached Hero member, I hope to continue gaining some merits little by little and at some point reach Legendary but I'm quite satisfied already.

legendary
September 12, 2022, 09:08:41 AM
Do you know if he does partial merit sprees and only remerits you when you have a number of merits to get greater than x?
DdmrDdmr explains it all:
Version 25 - 11/09/2022 (1279 posts merited (by me) in just over 21 minutes) -> 1279 sMerits
Merited all posts that:
- I have not merited before.
- Have received merits from at least five different people since april 2022.
The goal is to merit post I have either ignored or not come across in boards I do not visit, and that others seem to deem merit worthy, allowing me to unload a bunch of sMerits in the process.

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
September 12, 2022, 07:17:46 AM
Do you know if he does partial merit sprees and only remerits you when you have a number of merits to get greater than x?
DdmrDdmr explains it all:
Version 25 - 11/09/2022 (1279 posts merited (by me) in just over 21 minutes) -> 1279 sMerits
Merited all posts that:
- I have not merited before.
- Have received merits from at least five different people since april 2022.
The goal is to merit post I have either ignored or not come across in boards I do not visit, and that others seem to deem merit worthy, allowing me to unload a bunch of sMerits in the process.
legendary
September 12, 2022, 06:56:05 AM
Merit spree detected!

Merit spree detected!

Did he?

I think that the algorithm has failed. Or even worse, that he is being stingy with me, as I haven't been remerited.

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Farewell, Leo. You will be missed!
September 12, 2022, 05:22:17 AM
Umm, you're wrong Grin Cheesy
An ASIC is built to make one operation. Since DdmrDdmr is more than capable to also post actually human-like logic and information, I would say that ASIC/MSIC is a huge understatement.
Don't forget the hybrid part of my post. He can switch off his meriting machine anytime and go to a human state where he shows logic, humor, happiness, anger, understanding, and everything else our fine breed is capable of expressing. DdmrDdmr you are not fooling anyone. I see you! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
September 12, 2022, 05:11:45 AM
Not an ASIC but an MSIC. A Merit-Specific Integrated Circuit. Show me proof that I am wrong if you can.   

Umm, you're wrong Grin Cheesy
An ASIC is built to make one operation. Since DdmrDdmr is more than capable to also post actually human-like logic and information, I would say that ASIC/MSIC is a huge understatement. Overly evolved AI? Maybe. But not a simple ASIC/MSIC.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Farewell, Leo. You will be missed!
September 12, 2022, 05:04:01 AM
Is DdmrDdmr even human?
He is a hybrid at least. Some sort of genetically engineered intelligent alien life form with extraordinary meriting abilities. Not an ASIC but an MSIC. A Merit-Specific Integrated Circuit. Show me proof that I am wrong if you can.   
Pages:
Jump to: