Pages:
Author

Topic: [FUN][In Merit] Post Count Down To Your Next Rank Here. - page 32. (Read 18819 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 351
My Countdown to Full member Rank
Number of Merit(s) left: 70?

Number of Merit(s) left: 69?

When I first posted here, I had only 11 merits and 89 countdown, but I kept updating the post each time I received merit on my posts. I am now 69 merits away from becoming a full member. I'm posting, reading, and learning a lot more things on this forum.

Thanks all, Dr.B_s
You don't need to update your post every time you get an additional one merit, the way you do it will seem like a spammer in this thread. Do what's best for yourself which can bring you closer to higher rankings. It takes maximum time and effort to get an additional 69 merits, you can walk slowly without having to report the number of remaining merits needed repeatedly here.
Anyone will help you to quickly go to a new level, but you have to rely on yourself to achieve it. Other people can only help, you will determine whether it is worth helping or not.

Good to see 🙈 that Alhamdulliah with the support of seniors i am Sr today and very hopeful for the Hero soon...
Actually i was looking for the old Posts on this Thread then i remembered that in Early days i was also there so its good the the Journey i have covered and looking for the next destination.
Alhamdulillah almost reached it, I hope you can soon be in the Hero Member rank. Keep fighting mate, the qualities you have can easily take you one rank higher. I hope you can celebrate the new rank along with the new year's fireworks, never miss a beautiful moment for your success. I can see you have improved from before, the remaining 84 merits you can achieve in two months if you are able to maintain the quality you have.
Activity: 756
Merit: 940
Only BTC
Right, it might look like begging.
I don't think you wanted to beg for merits by doing what you did, and i have seen many member's do the same thing in some topics in the forum, what i feel is that it isn't necessary, and i have read where merit sources have said you should not thank them for giving you merits because that is what they ought to do, give out smerits, you can 'thank' them by giving out your own smerits to other members and helping out around the forum with what you know. See this:
I don't need people to thank me; I'm a merit source, and I do this to keep the system working because I believe in it and know what the forum was like before Theymos created it.  I'd actually be grateful for any critical feedback.
By the way congratulations on your new rank lizarder Kiss
Activity: 1498
Merit: 873
You must distribute your sMerit. otherwise, it will be of no use to society. saving sMerit will not benefit you. do what you're supposed to do.
I will do as it should, as you said, that hoarding sMerit is not going to benefit anyone.

Obviously this is something you really should do as sMerit is basically useless to hoard. I would recommend you to give it to any post that you think is good and quality regardless if it is in your local board or up to you.
I'll take this section and pick the posts I think are good for sharing sMerit.

Then, you don't need to mention everyone especially merit source who have helped you to get merit in multiple thread. Some of them might think you're begging at the mention, but only they know exactly. Contribute to the community, it's a way of thanking that is actually expected after you have successfully rank up with the help of these people. Good job from you man, keep it up.
Right, it might look like begging. But I think this is the best way to thank people who have helped me, moreover they all I don't know directly, and in the future I will look for other more effective ways like you mean.
Thanks @Skarais you are also another part of what has motivated me in the discussion of the previous thread.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 2087
Currently I have several benefits and I will do the same with other members.
Obviously this is something you really should do as sMerit is basically useless to hoard. I would recommend you to give it to any post that you think is good and quality regardless if it is in your local board or up to you.

Then, you don't need to mention everyone especially merit source who have helped you to get merit in multiple thread. Some of them might think you're begging at the mention, but only they know exactly. Contribute to the community, it's a way of thanking that is actually expected after you have successfully rank up with the help of these people. Good job from you man, keep it up.
Activity: 812
Merit: 581
Thanks all, Dr.B_s
it would be better if you just edit your progress. instead of continuing to quote posts with that small difference.
if you still have a target of 69 Merits. and for every 1 merit you get, you quote your post. maybe you could have 3-4 pages in this thread.

Good to see 🙈 that Alhamdulliah with the support of seniors i am Sr today and very hopeful for the Hero soon...
You are now very close to the Hero. It won't take you long to get there if you see your activity on local boards. keep spirit.

My Countdown to Hero Member Rank
Number of Merit(s) left: 78?

I hope you will rank up before the end of this year. I see you've changed your previous post pattern. you have good improvement. I'm sure you will reach it faster. stay healthy.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 785
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
My Countdown to Hero Member Rank
Number of Merit(s) left: 78?

This is a slightly improved journey from some time, I will see later before the end of the year if I can reach the hero rank, let others judge my posts, but I will here continue to try to do my best towards forum contributions and discussions healthy ones.

I was expecting something long health. Wink
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1025
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Number of Merit(s) left: 70?

Number of Merit(s) left: 69?

When I first posted here, I had only 11 merits and 89 countdown, but I kept updating the post each time I received merit on my posts. I am now 69 merits away from becoming a full member. I'm posting, reading, and learning a lot more things on this forum.

Thanks all, Dr.B_s

Dear the rank is not Only dependent on the required merit numbers. I think you know about activity so keep posting good stuff you are able to rank up required activity for the F Member is about 120 and you are far away. Obviously you are able to earn merits untill activity requirements meet.
That's good that you are learning good atuff from the forums as i would like to say preffer to read the feedback on your replies it will boost up your decision making.

Good post to merit ratio that a goo sign by the way I'm not sure is poating here valid or not because I don't know the rules here sometimes its good to share your experiences with other members to gain up confidence.

My aim is to gain Sr member rank
Current count = 118 and left count = 132

Actually i was looking for the old Posts on this Thread then i remembered that in Early days i was also there so its good the the Journey i have covered and looking for the next destination.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 870
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
My Countdown to Senior Rank
Number of Merit(s) left: 0 to GO

Never thought I would come this close to the new milestone but finally I see some light at the end of the tunnel of which this has been made possible all thanks to the BCT community! A couple of more years in and we should get to the other side of the ladder....

~Snip~
Congrats to you and keep inspiring so that we can replicate your success  Cool
Activity: 994
Merit: 654
Indirectly through this thread many people have helped me, although I realize there are still many shortcomings in the quality of my posts.
many people have given you Merit, it is a form of appreciation for what you do on the forum. and that means you deserve your new rank.
You must distribute your sMerit. otherwise, it will be of no use to society. saving sMerit will not benefit you. do what you're supposed to do.
Congratulations on your new rank.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 873
Noticed several forum members have ranked up thanks to this thread but after the upgrade seems everyone disappears... Is this the road map we all need to have Roll Eyes
And to be honest we never left this thread, this is where we started to slowly move up to the next rank. Although we're aware, there's a lot of help from other members who haven't even entered this thread yet.

I am the part that has been promoted to the next rank. Although I once said this to the author of the topic (OP)

"we rise by lifting others".
What's interesting to me at this point is that you're still assigning responsibilities to other people, if they have or are close to getting promoted, where we won't look great, just because of the abilities we have.
I doubt everyone is able to make quality posts, maybe I am too, but as long as they are willing to learn and continue to grow, there is no harm in helping.

I also don't dare to count down the rankings, because there are still many posts that I have that haven't been included in the perfect category, or even I'm still in the repair stage to avoid spammers.
Quite proud of the philanthropist you greet, I respect and thank you very much, because this is quite helpful for many people

Thanks but I honestly do not count this as being philanthropic, it is our collective responsibility, hodling sMerit does not benefit anybody, it doesn't add any profit to any bodies portfolio, rather it will decay and waste away if one does not send it out, so why hodl it and allow it to waste when you can actually use it to help a fellow forum user grow just the same way we all want others to help us grow?!
To quote some of your concerns, regardless of someone's contribution while on this forum, because as usual people will become more mature, responsible and continue to improve their knowledge, as long as they are given the opportunity and feel valued.

Personally I learned a lot from the posts you made, the comments you gave,
The way you motivate low rankings is quite touching.

And finally I also want to say thank you
Indirectly through this thread many people have helped me, although I realize there are still many shortcomings in the quality of my posts.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 351
I'm also happy to see you as one of the members who have a good post here. you are one of my idols among other members like indah rezqi, skarais, Razmirraz, mamesso, Falconer, Antonas1, Uang_kartal, and etc. I hope I follow you soon, my merits is only 11 left before full member. cheers.
Sarah Azhari, thanks to your contribution so far in the forum has brought you to a higher rank. Keep fighting to reach even higher ranks. So far I have seen some of your posts, some of them are very educational. After being in the Full Member rank your task is getting tougher, maybe a bit difficult is to maintain consistency.

I don't deserve to be idolized yet because I still find it difficult to continue to maintain consistency, doing my best is all I can do.
Continue to be a useful user on the forum, the spirit to pursue merit is always embedded in you. Never hesitate and be bored to always make quality posts because merit will come when your post is considered worthy.

Congratulations on your success in reaching your new rank.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 329
Thank you everybody for your appreciation and for your suggestions.  Smiley

Thanks in advance.

Congratulations to @nurilham (who managed to move up to senior member rank) and @sarah azhari (who managed to move up to full member), keep working hard to get to the next rank.

good luck!!!
Activity: 1302
Merit: 848
I hope I am able to follow what my friend (@indah rezqi) has achieved.
Just do it as usual according to your abilities and habits, I'm sure sooner or later you will also reach the highest point of achievement. Good luck to you too.

you are one of my idols among other members like indah rezqi,
Please don't idolize me, you probably know that I'm not one of the best for it. I just try my best about what I can do, but I never feel better even though I can suggest some things to other users. But congratulations, I helped you reach the rank now, it's about the last 10 merit.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1143
I'll try to post on better threads. Yes, sometimes I post on the mega threads that I am interested in the topics discussed by the members. For example the thread about football matches, I am interested to join the discussion about the current matches. It is because I am a football enthusiast (football lover). But sometimes I post on a new thread as well.
You are free to post anywhere or on any thread as long as you understand the topic, but if you want to improve then you may need a change in your posting habits. Try to avoid a lot of mega threads, it will make you feel better I think.

I see you are also active in the local board, so the local community I think is also good for improvement. The problem is that you have to try to do better and really improve in terms of post quality if you want to move up the rankings. But congratulations to you, nurilham.
Activity: 798
Merit: 736
I'm so glad that I can achieve this level but surely I shouldn't stop to achieve a higher level. I'll try as possible as I can, I hope I am able to follow what my friend (@indah rezqi) has achieved. I know there are many things to improve, thanks @examplens for reminding me to post on better threads. I'll try to post on better threads. Yes, sometimes I post on the mega threads that I am interested in the topics discussed by the members. For example the thread about football matches, I am interested to join the discussion about the current matches. It is because I am a football enthusiast (football lover). But sometimes I post on a new thread as well.

I'm also happy to see you as one of the members who have a good post here. you are one of my idols among other members like indah rezqi, skarais, Razmirraz, mamesso, Falconer, Antonas1, Uang_kartal, and etc. I hope I follow you soon, my merits is only 11 left before full member. cheers.

My Countdown to Full Member Rank
Number of Merit(s) left: 11

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 435
duelbits.com
-snip-
-snip-
-snip-
-snip-
-snip-
I'm so glad that I can achieve this level but surely I shouldn't stop to achieve a higher level. I'll try as possible as I can, I hope I am able to follow what my friend (@indah rezqi) has achieved. I know there are many things to improve, thanks @examplens for reminding me to post on better threads. I'll try to post on better threads. Yes, sometimes I post on the mega threads that I am interested in the topics discussed by the members. For example the thread about football matches, I am interested to join the discussion about the current matches. It is because I am a football enthusiast (football lover). But sometimes I post on a new thread as well.

Activity: 1302
Merit: 866
I understand this is a [FUN][In Merit] topic, with an emphasis on FUN, but this seems more like begging for merit and that can only be counterproductive. I honestly don't see any significant improvement in your writing posts and it's really hard to find a post that really deserves merit.
I would agree with Issa56 here.
if you really want to earn merit, give us real reasons and not just a countdown.
I think it's really nice creating the thread and am sure the thread have helped lot's of people rank up, but it's better we don't just miss use the opportunity or let me say is better we don't just give merit anyhow, before giving merit I think it's better we check the users post history first and check if the user really deserves merit.
I think if a user is having less than 10 merits to rank up to another rank, I don't think it's really bad giving the user if he apply, let's assume a user is having 10 merits left to rank up to full member which means the user is already having 90 merits, I can't really say but I don't think someone that's not active can get 90 merits or a shit poster can get 90 merits without being tagged as shit poster, or a user that's having 240 merits and needs 10 merits to rank up to senior member can't be a shit poster. I believe someone that just need 10 merits or less to rank up have really tried and giving the user 10 merits or less can serve as encouragement, when I was in full member and I was having 85 merits, I applied for merit on the thread created by @Ratimov and he gave me 15 merits which really motivated me. I know some people that are applying for merit here those not really deserve it, but I think their are some people that really worth helping so whenever anybody is trying to give merit, just try and check the user's post history and check if the user really worth it.

My Countdown to Member Rank
Number of Merit(s) left: 9

Please support me everyone
I saw this user and I checked his post history but I notice that the user those not really deserve merit that's why I decided to ignore him, I can say user like this are the once begging for merit because the user have not really been active on forum and the post quality is kind of poor. I believe user like this those not worth meriting.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 2802
My Countdown to Full Member Rank is 50 merit left

My Countdown to  member Rank
Number of Merit(s) left: 7?

Number of Merit(s) left: 85?
The amount of merits you need to enter another rank is kind of much, I checked your post history I will advice you to improve on your post quality, I will be giving you 2 merits to serve as encouragement.

My Countdown to Senior Rank
Number of Merit(s) left: 47

Still have a long way to go but I have my fingers crossed that this can be achieved and it has to start from somewhere, Goodluck to all.
You also know you are having a long way to go, 47 merits is still kind of much, but don't give up, just keep on making positive impact on the forum and you will definitely go higher than senior member rank, I don't really have much smerit left but am sure the 5 merits which I will be giving you will have a long way to go.

I understand this is a [FUN][In Merit] topic, with an emphasis on FUN, but this seems more like begging for merit and that can only be counterproductive. I honestly don't see any significant improvement in your writing posts and it's really hard to find a post that really deserves merit.
I would agree with Issa56 here.
if you really want to earn merit, give us real reasons and not just a countdown.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 120
My Countdown to Full Member Rank
Number of Merit(s) left: 59

I may be lucky to get some reviews  Grin

My Countdown to Full Member Rank is 50 merit left
Activity: 532
Merit: 508
What do you believe in?
The amount of merits you need to enter another rank is kind of much, I checked your post history I will advice you to improve on your post quality, I will be giving you 2 merits to serve as encouragement.

Thank you for the encouragement. Since I am new here, I am working on myself to be better than I was yesterday and the day before. This forum really covers a wide range of education about crypto and other useful things.

Pages:
Jump to: