Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of Altcoins - page 15. (Read 23776 times)

Activity: 395
Merit: 100
January 02, 2019, 06:46:34 PM
Personally, i think Ethereum and Bitcoin will collapse.

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

Which altcoin do you think will be the next Bitcoin?

could you give me a good reason if ethereum and bitcoin will collapse ?
because without bitcoin there will be no altcoins
bitcoin will stay and always be the king of cryptocurrencies my friend
about ethereum, as i know a lot of tokens born in ethereum platform,, its hard to believe if ethereum will collapse too
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
January 02, 2019, 06:17:09 PM

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

I totally disagree with you saying that Bitcoin and Ethereum will collapse I will only agree to that if you show prove which I know fully well you don't have any, if you say the leading coin will collapse I wonder what you are doing in this forum this thread is totally insane and meaningless
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
January 02, 2019, 02:08:36 PM
Maybe I am a little less agree with you. Don't just look at the chart in a moment, Bitcoin has gone through a worse situation than yesterday. A lot of good coins will appear, it was the development of crypto, not to replace bitcoin. And for me, I believe Bitcoin and Ethereum never collapse. Stay relax and everything gonna be okkay.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
January 02, 2019, 10:57:30 AM

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

Stupid thread,if the 2 most cryptocurrencies will collapsed then what will happen to the whole market of cryptos?

Asking about the next bitcoin from the altcoins now?The answer is nothing because for me the new top coin has not yet born or created,theres no technology that can kill blockchain for now so theres no chance of having this
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
January 02, 2019, 10:46:59 AM

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

You have to explain clearly the reason you think so

if you say that bitcoin, ethereum, and eos will collapse means you make an opinion that can make beginners believe in wrong discussions, you have to think positively about the future of coins, I think the development of bitcoin, ethereum and eos are still fine

don't talk nonsense
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
January 02, 2019, 10:45:15 AM
Why is op predicting gloom and doom, what are the reason for plus evidence for this prediction. Or, did this come out of been despondent and negative. Bitcoin will be here as long there is cryptocurrency!
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
January 02, 2019, 10:31:15 AM

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

I frankly also do not know what the future holds. nothing last forever, here in crypto I too am also hopeful for the next bullrun this year 2019. And I hope it will come true. Development and projects are likely to be flourish this year
Activity: 434
January 02, 2019, 10:29:36 AM

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

I want to understand what the basis of your conclusions? If you write about the fact that the crypto currency №1 and №2 will collapse, then justify it.
Yes, of course he can not justify it, the person just wrote what he thinks, and does not even imagine that people read such things and start selling, of course, there are no prerequisites for the fact that bitcoin or Ethereum will die, rather the opposite, we saw the bottom and gradually begin to grow up) I wish everyone on the moon)
Activity: 95
January 02, 2019, 10:28:32 AM
I don't know what the future of altcoin will be like, but with the development of the digital era, the development of crypto in my opinion will be good too, hopefully
Activity: 504
January 02, 2019, 10:19:19 AM
Personally, I believe in cryptocurrency, the same as altcoin and the future of the market will be good so I don't think they will collapse because if that happens don't expect any coins above because this market cannot survive without bitcoin. There is no altcoin that will replace bitcoin, and the top position will remain on the side of a good coin and bitcoin is part of it.
Activity: 169
Merit: 0
January 02, 2019, 10:14:34 AM
I’m trading Altcoins on the stock exchange alone, although there needs to be verified, no problem, I’m wondering, leave my referral link https://bitebtc.com/?affid=44595

On this exchange can buy waves tokens for fiat? For example, using a visa card.
Activity: 25
January 02, 2019, 09:12:43 AM
I’m trading Altcoins on the stock exchange alone, although there needs to be verified, no problem, I’m wondering, leave my referral link https://bitebtc.com/?affid=44595
I will help you and follow your link, let's see what the exchange has already tried so much, I just can’t find a suitable one for myself Smiley
Activity: 23
January 02, 2019, 08:59:57 AM
Activity: 280
January 02, 2019, 08:53:00 AM

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

An interesting approach to write a simple statement, without proof. Even if you can see the future, but for some reason did not see who will replace Bitcoin? In principle, it is unlikely to be a replacement for Bitcoin, as this is the first coin and the progenitor of all, I do not think that it can be replaced in history. And even if a certain coin will be able to escape to the first place in capitalization, everyone will remember Bitcoin. On the other hand, I don't think that EOS or Ethereum will die, they will stay and compete with each other, despite all their shortcomings.
Activity: 294
January 02, 2019, 07:51:23 AM
Although the prices of Bitcoin and Ethereum have fallen, this is not a crash. I think this is more like price adjustment, and they are more suitable for purchase.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
January 02, 2019, 07:44:22 AM
It` good that 90% of useless tokens will be evaporated and annulated soon, as it will trigger natural selection and progress of crypto.
These useless shitcoins hold/freeze a lot of portion of total marketcap.
Activity: 32
January 02, 2019, 07:34:08 AM
Altcoins will have a big breakthrough when large corporate companies will adopt blockchain tech
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
January 02, 2019, 02:12:19 AM
I think there are other altcoins in the future, especially if there are so many to support this token and if there is so much potential for this coin to reach, you can buy and select altcoin with the potential and hold it only until bitcoin increases and if bitcoin increases rapidly it is certain that altcoins can only be bought altcoins and hold only until the price increases are xrp, eth and bitcoin just because the coin has a potential and has a future and is available it's in the future but before you buy a coin or choose to make sure it is potent and the projects are good and the admin is active and the reponse is sure to attract investors to buy the coins because of its very good purpose and its projects have altcoins because the admin is not active so other coin holders are annoying because anyone can dump the holders and the altcoin price they hold so it's better to observe and ask questions to not get caught in the news.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
January 02, 2019, 01:57:57 AM

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

I'm wondering where did you get that information or its just your thought about that coins. Personally, I believe in cryptocurrency, same with altcoins and the future of the market will be good so I don't think they will collapse because if that thing happens don't expect any coins to be on top because this market can't survive without bitcoin. No altcoins will replace bitcoin, and the top spot will remain on the side of good coins and bitcoin is part of that.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
January 02, 2019, 01:43:57 AM

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

I want to understand what the basis of your conclusions? If you write about the fact that the crypto currency №1 and №2 will collapse, then justify it.

The limitations in speed and data capacity is standing at a certain level that eventually will not be able to follow up with other Blockchain platforms in the future.

There was a lot of scalable blockchain right now but the point is not about how fast the blockchain is. It's about how useful the platforms are. Remember most of platforms are offering security point and most of them didn't even understand about what the meaning of blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: