Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of altcoins without Bitcoin - page 15. (Read 2360 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
February 17, 2018, 02:52:25 PM
I also observed the price fluctuations of bitcoin in relation to Altcoin. There is a relationship between bitcoin and Altcoins that should be of serious concern. I just hope it do not crash.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
February 17, 2018, 02:19:37 PM
It's hard to imagine such a situation. But if that happened, it would be a very uninteresting situation for all altcoins. They probably will not be able to stay on the market.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 12:16:07 PM
Once the bitcoin crashes, people would have hard time believing in cryptocurrency. Altcoins may not survive after bitcoin crash.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
February 17, 2018, 12:12:17 PM
Hello!

With the recent decrease in value of Bitcoin, the value of almost all the altcoins dropped too.
Now BTC is rising again and so are the altcoins.

I am thinking that if Bitcoin ever crashes, I mean completely drops to a very low value and when doesn't increase anymore.
Then the altcoins are going to drop too and won't have a high value anymore too, which means the cryptocurrency world will die.

Is my statement just nonsense or can it be correct?

I'm curious of what you all think will happen to the altcoins if BTC crashes for real.
Yes, I also noticed this pattern. All altcoins depend on the price of bitcoin. And it's sad when bitcoin pulls all the other coins down. Although if this growth is going up, I will not mind. Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
February 17, 2018, 12:05:24 PM
At present prices of bitcoin are very high. And new entrants to this market are unlikely to have large capital to invest in bitcoin. But for altcoin the price is lower than it is suitable for beginners to participate more. But I do not think altcoin can replace bitcoin.
Activity: 156
February 17, 2018, 11:56:04 AM
after the issuance of futures by the banks, the bitcoin is subject to speculation in the finance lobby.
the free spirit of the bitcoin is over.
maybe it will work as a store of value but now bitcoin is cme a fiat.

Bitcoin is now under price fluctuation and this sometimes makes the market perception even worse. I think bitcoin should be much more stable than the current situation so altcoins will be more stable.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 11:43:32 AM
First of all,its hardly not possible now for bitcoin price to crash to very low price as it continuously has a huge buy wall.We all know well that all the altcoins are priced in bitcoin value.So their price is inter related with bitcoin price.

Whenever a bitcoin rally occurs,all the altcoins would start bleeding meaning that their prices would start to fall low.This is mainly because most of the altcoin holders would sell their altcoins to buy bitcoins on seeing its price increasing.So,it would make altcoins price to fall more.
Activity: 115
Merit: 15
February 17, 2018, 11:38:24 AM
Bitcoin is leading currency but its price every one can not afford,Altcoins are still cheaper and every one can afford.Hold stable coin for long term and  do not sell early you will earn good as you want.
Activity: 406
February 17, 2018, 10:28:19 AM
Personally, I put more in the hope of altcoins, they have more traffic, interest is higher, and bitcoin and futures will be pushed anyway. For me is a good time to buy such coins now.
Bitcoin will still grow and lead the cryptocurrency market although more and more altcoin appear on the cryptocurrency market. I believe in the future of bitcoin because the community advocates it too large and at 21 million coin but now the bitcoin is too small compared to the world population. That will make bitcoin grow strongly each year.
Activity: 308
February 17, 2018, 09:57:28 AM
after the issuance of futures by the banks, the bitcoin is subject to speculation in the finance lobby.
the free spirit of the bitcoin is over.
maybe it will work as a store of value but now bitcoin is cme a fiat.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
February 16, 2018, 06:57:00 PM
Personally, I put more in the hope of altcoins, they have more traffic, interest is higher, and bitcoin and futures will be pushed anyway. For me is a good time to buy such coins now.
February 16, 2018, 02:33:51 PM
Good question! Nobody can predict the exact future. We are investing in BTC because we are confident that it has potential to grow and maintain good value. Who knows if war takes place and infra structures go broken? We can not imagine what the effect will be like.
Bitcoin is the mother of all crypto currencies. People trust this crypto coin more than any other and found it more potential as compare to all altcoins.

If it will come to an end, definitely, no body is going to trust any other crypto coin. The survival of altcoins depend upon bitcoin somehow because bitcoin is the foundation of digital market. But the point is, bitcoin will never die so there is no use of wasting time over such things.
I completely agree with you that bitcoin will never collapse and will only grow and grow. In one thing I do not agree that bitcoin is rather the father of all crypto currency Wink
February 16, 2018, 02:25:48 PM
Hello!

With the recent decrease in value of Bitcoin, the value of almost all the altcoins dropped too.

I am thinking that if Bitcoin ever crashes, I mean completely drops to a very low value and when doesn't increase anymore.
Then the altcoins are going to drop too and won't have a high value anymore too, which means the cryptocurrency world will die.

I'm curious of what you all think will happen to the altcoins if BTC crashes for real.
I think, like you, that if bitcoin collapses, then all the rest will fall behind him. Everything is not going to happen, I hope. It was just a temporary drop in prices and most likely someone needed, and then there will be growth again
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
February 16, 2018, 01:32:44 PM
the possibility of falling and not back again is very little, because we know a lot of circulation bitcoin in this world, even in japanese state, for now bitcoin is very familiar and believed as a currency tool, as well as investors who so much holding role and play inside this bitcoin, so i guess for now, it is very impossible for the bitcoin to fall and not rise again namely ends, so opinion of me

and I do not understand the price of altcoin and Bitcoin, because both eth and tokens have a sense of their activity in the world of crypto, but not Bitcoin. Here there is a real problem and questions, why the prices for them are so big.
Activity: 322
February 16, 2018, 12:16:26 PM
the possibility of falling and not back again is very little, because we know a lot of circulation bitcoin in this world, even in japanese state, for now bitcoin is very familiar and believed as a currency tool, as well as investors who so much holding role and play inside this bitcoin, so i guess for now, it is very impossible for the bitcoin to fall and not rise again namely ends, so opinion of me
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 11:09:52 AM
It is possible that other altcoins wouldn't also survive if bitcoin will disappear. More like the investors will not trust any transactions in the crypto world if bitcoin just crashes.

BTC is like the USD of fiat, with ETH lagging behind.

A more likely scenario is ETH surpassing BTC as the default crypto coin due to smart contracts. So if BTC crashes, there's a good chance ETH will remain.
Activity: 644
February 16, 2018, 10:26:22 AM
Bitcoin is already recovering now and it seems that this will continues to rise even until a month or two. Being the king of all the cryptos, i can't imagine how cryptoworld will look like without bitcoin although there are altcoins that are legit enough to be its successor.

This is right but bitcoin should give benefits to the whole market, otherwise this rise wouldn't have positive effects on the whole market of coins. Coins cannot rise up alone, I believe.
here if you compare the etherium and Bitcoin, tell me please, what benefit the market or the world of ethical and Bitcoin. Apparently the etherium and Bitcoin have different tasks and different perspectives. But Bitcoin these merits is very small.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
February 16, 2018, 09:40:48 AM
Hello!

It makes a sense to the bitcoiners who doesn't know what will gonna happen. If bitcoin drops to a very low value don't worry because as long as there is an internet it will rise bitcoin is an digital currency that people wants to use of its advantage in the long time for avoiding tax. So its impossible to not recover and to have a simple explanation if bitcoin will dump altcoins too will go same when it ups.
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
February 16, 2018, 09:35:21 AM
Good question! Nobody can predict the exact future. We are investing in BTC because we are confident that it has potential to grow and maintain good value. Who knows if war takes place and infra structures go broken? We can not imagine what the effect will be like.
Bitcoin is the mother of all crypto currencies. People trust this crypto coin more than any other and found it more potential as compare to all altcoins.

If it will come to an end, definitely, no body is going to trust any other crypto coin. The survival of altcoins depend upon bitcoin somehow because bitcoin is the foundation of digital market. But the point is, bitcoin will never die so there is no use of wasting time over such things.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
February 16, 2018, 09:26:34 AM
Bitcoin is already recovering now and it seems that this will continues to rise even until a month or two. Being the king of all the cryptos, i can't imagine how cryptoworld will look like without bitcoin although there are altcoins that are legit enough to be its successor.

This is right but bitcoin should give benefits to the whole market, otherwise this rise wouldn't have positive effects on the whole market of coins. Coins cannot rise up alone, I believe.
Pages:
Jump to: