Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of altcoins without Bitcoin - page 17. (Read 2360 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
February 14, 2018, 01:14:42 AM
altcoin is felt much more potential for the future because altcoin there are many, especially the ethereum and ripple. but the bitcoin also should not be forgotten because it is also very important and more promising.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 12:31:04 AM
future altcoin will certainly be getting nice because it will be more and more sought after by people, but for the moment only a few people know that this is interesting. therefore expand investment for now and will produce great fortunes in the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
February 14, 2018, 12:05:18 AM
Nothing is impossible, however it is highly unlikely Bitcoin would go away and at this point in my opinion that will only happen if there is a suitable replacement for it on the crypto market.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 11:55:57 PM
altcoin is appreciated through bitcoin i think its going to be very difficult if like altcoin without the price of bitcoin.

The beginning of altcoin wothout bitcoin would be very hard. I believe it. It might crash for longer time that we can not predict.
When the time go on, we will know that altcoin can survive without bitcoin. Bitcoin is not the only one choice of cryptocurrency.
But one question, where will bitcoin goes? Hell? I dont think bitcoin will die.
Activity: 188
February 13, 2018, 11:36:18 PM
Hello!

With the recent decrease in value of Bitcoin, the value of almost all the altcoins dropped too.
Now BTC is rising again and so are the altcoins.

I am thinking that if Bitcoin ever crashes, I mean completely drops to a very low value and when doesn't increase anymore.
Then the altcoins are going to drop too and won't have a high value anymore too, which means the cryptocurrency world will die.

Is my statement just nonsense or can it be correct?

I'm curious of what you all think will happen to the altcoins if BTC crashes for real.
In the world of cryptocurrency no words are impossible, everything you talk about can happen, because everything related to the world of cryptocurency is very likely to happen ..

Yes, nothing will be exist forever so we have to manage everything as far as we can do.
Now we need to earn money since the cryptocurrency someday can be dead or can be exist.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
February 13, 2018, 10:37:06 PM
this is only temporary bro ,, i say that your statement is nonsense. I still believe that the bitcoin and other altcoins will grow and develop well again. I have analyzed and studied the development of bitcoin.

Why you said that the op is nonsense? I also believe that bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will not die so easy.
But can look for the question,  he said " if " the price of bitcoin crash and never going up again. I think it makes sense the altcoin will die too if bitcoin die.  But the problem of the question is bitcoin yet strong and will not die.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
February 13, 2018, 10:27:38 PM
Hello!

With the recent decrease in value of Bitcoin, the value of almost all the altcoins dropped too.

I am thinking that if Bitcoin ever crashes, I mean completely drops to a very low value and when doesn't increase anymore.
Then the altcoins are going to drop too and won't have a high value anymore too, which means the cryptocurrency world will die.

I'm curious of what you all think will happen to the altcoins if BTC crashes for real.
It is not easy to know the answer but I mostly agree with that vision, if bitcoin begins to struggle with its price and drops in price dramatically the altcoins will follow, remember even if most of the total market cap is in altcoins, bitcoin is the coin with the most usage and if bitcoin were to suffer that fate most investors will see that same fate as inevitable for altcoins.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
February 13, 2018, 07:16:42 PM
Crypto currency is the unique and an idle invention of internet,Future of cryptocurrency is stable it encourage the payment system over all the globe.It is noted that Bitcoin prices already touched the sky and no one can afford Bitcoin so cryptocurrency are the best alternative to invest.

There are many coins stable and profit oriented can trade with it just focus on their market capture to predict well and earn fruitful results.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
February 12, 2018, 06:46:32 AM
this is only temporary bro ,, i say that your statement is nonsense. I still believe that the bitcoin and other altcoins will grow and develop well again. I have analyzed and studied the development of bitcoin.

I think what he meant here is that, is bitcoin and altcoins connected in a way that if bitcoin crashes the altcoins will crash as well? And if bitcoin goes to a point where it is not profitable anymore, is altcoins going to be in the same situation?
Activity: 33
February 12, 2018, 06:35:25 AM
The bitcoin remains the base but some alcoins have better performances and some do not use the same technology. We will see folks  Grin
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
February 12, 2018, 05:03:55 AM
What I see now is bitcoin is the basis of Altcoin, as mentioned in previous comment, Gold reserve is the foundation of any country on how many fiat/currency to print. Now, on the crypto world, it seems that bitcoin represent the Gold as it is the one being mine using some value of energy. So it will really heavily affect once Bitcoin suffers. But looking on the other side, New ICO's now are projects that can actually exist without bitcoin if people will be open using it. We have the blockchain technology that will support the transactions anyway.
Activity: 210
February 12, 2018, 05:01:55 AM
the future also looks like altcoin not going off on a bitcoin. altcoin will develop very rapidly and will be more expensive because of the cost in the future will more and more enthusiasts in altcoin and make it more expensive.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
February 12, 2018, 02:05:41 AM
As far as i know all altcoin price is lay on bitcoin price even we can see there is alt coin to usd but still bitcoin is an underlying of all altcoin. So if we see bitcoin dying we will probably see all altcpin dying with it. So dont ever thinking altcoin will survive qithout its underlying. Its like thinking fiat will survive without gold.
Activity: 322
February 11, 2018, 07:09:12 AM
Hello!

Because of the dominance of bitcoin, the cryptomarket it will surely affects all altcoins once bitcoin will experience corrections. Same with what happened last week as bitcoin goes down to $6.5K, we had noticed that all altcoins were also in red marks. I don't think that bitcoin will drops to a very low value as we have now stabilize at $8k. Your assumption is far from reality you should realize that bitcoin is already 9 years and still growing every year. The altcoins existence will makes bitcoin more stronger as developer will be challenge to improve their technology to accommodate increasing transactions as the digital currency are getting more popular.
Activity: 70
February 11, 2018, 06:52:14 AM
I really wish the alt coins could stand on their own but the last couple of weeks has demonstrated how tightly coupled bitcoin and the alts are, at least in popular perception. Until alt coins have technological independence - ie an established real world use case - they will remain speculative and tied to bitcoin. The question is - which alt coins will be the first to break this model. They will be the ones to invest in!
Activity: 532
February 11, 2018, 06:24:40 AM
I believe that the world of crypto currency will not perish. This is a novelty of the present, but not everyone has yet realized the advantage of using crypto currency. And, it seems to me that the world of crypto currency has only just begun to develop.
And the fact that Bitcoin is falling, this is a normal phenomenon on the stock exchange, when after the growth begins a decline, and then again there will be growth.

Indeed, the altcoin will never be lost when the bitcoin dies. But I am sure that the whole crypto market will lose a lot of value. Even more people will not invest in altcoins anymore, they will invest in the stock market. Although bitcoin is just one of more than 1000 altcoins, bitcoin is the head of the crypto market. bitcoin dead, the crypto market will die.

Definitely, the value of altcoins will be more miserable when bitcoin doesn't exist anymore but as far as I know as of this very moment it's impossible to happen. Altcoins are relying on the value of bitcoin because bitcoin is the dominant crypto currency and their will no other crypto currency will be like bitcoin as if this time.
Activity: 265
Merit: 11
February 11, 2018, 05:46:59 AM
BTC is the king of cryptos, it has the highest market cap. However if a coin surpasses it  (for example ETH) then it will take its place, everyone will speculate about it. So I think -with time - it can happen, that btc "dies" but other coins thrive. But if it happens, it will not happen overnight
Activity: 79
February 11, 2018, 05:26:46 AM
Bitcoin is the parent of all crypto, if the dead bitcoin is not necessarily the other crypto also die.
For example your mother is dead do you die too? No
So each crypto stands alone
Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/
February 11, 2018, 12:14:15 AM
I believe that the world of crypto currency will not perish. This is a novelty of the present, but not everyone has yet realized the advantage of using crypto currency. And, it seems to me that the world of crypto currency has only just begun to develop.
And the fact that Bitcoin is falling, this is a normal phenomenon on the stock exchange, when after the growth begins a decline, and then again there will be growth.
Indeed, the altcoin will never be lost when the bitcoin dies. But I am sure that the whole crypto market will lose a lot of value. Even more people will not invest in altcoins anymore, they will invest in the stock market. Although bitcoin is just one of more than 1000 altcoins, bitcoin is the head of the crypto market. bitcoin dead, the crypto market will die.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
February 10, 2018, 01:23:21 PM
Pages:
Jump to: