Pages:
Author

Topic: future of crypto ? - page 16. (Read 5077 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 02:41:15 PM
The future in crypto currency in any case is. Because this technology is still young all interesting so that it will still live and develop for many more years.
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
August 22, 2018, 04:33:15 PM
I think that the crypto currency will develop rapidly in the coming years. I believe that people will accept the crypto currency and start using it. It is very profitable and simple.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 04:31:51 PM
I guess the idea of crypto and blockchain was about decentralization and avoiding banks.

For sure, it might happen at a certain chance, but definitely, it is not the main motivation for people in blockchain.

I would say that we can see the beginning of the future right now with STOs.

Corl, for example, is the world’s first token to represent equity ownership in a company that provides revenue-sharing financing to high-potential early-revenue companies.

Unlike traditional tokens on the market, Corl is based on a profit-sharing model and investors receive a continuous stream of quarterly dividends in the form of Ether (ETH), based on future earnings of Corl.

The future is near, friends and hopefully, we can reach the mass adoption soon.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
August 22, 2018, 03:48:40 PM
This market is moving forward with more solid foundations. At this point, we need to contribute in fact. No matter what the bad comment, we need to attract new investors to this market with positive news instead of advertising.
Activity: 221
August 22, 2018, 03:43:03 PM
I think Crypto's future is still very unpredictable, but the possibility of Crypto will be replaced with something better and fresher. but not in the near future, I still believe that for the next few years crypto will remain a popular digital currency. it's just that I look far ahead that all must have a limit.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
August 22, 2018, 03:22:02 PM
The future in crypto currency in any case is. Because this technology is still young all interesting so that it will still live and develop for many more years.
yes because this technology is unique and still too young maybe one day the bank will use blockchain.
In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

but I don't think to exchange there. because crypto trading already has its own place.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
August 22, 2018, 03:15:32 PM
I think in the future banks will be able to store your crypto and also exchange it. I'm happy to see that crypto is finally waking up after the winter Smiley
Futures of cryptocurrency is very bright. In today's time cryptocurrency are more advance and more acceptable cryptocurrency. Their value and uses increases day to day and many people connect with cryptocurrency because of their profits and advantages. Cryptocurrency mainly use for investment purposes. Many people use it for both short term and long-term investment purposes. And investment in cryptocurrency increase daily. Cryptocurrency also use as a money transaction medium and also use for online shopping, making etc. And these benefits of cryptocurrency make it alive in future.
Activity: 90
August 22, 2018, 02:37:25 PM
It's hard to say in which direction the crypto currency will develop. But I think that if the Crypto currency will grow then the banks will not miss this opportunity and will make the exchange of Crypto-currency for money.
Activity: 322
August 22, 2018, 02:33:16 PM
If the current market situation with altcoins lasts until the end of the year, then the future of crypto will not be particularly good, investments will fall and the market will again go into correction
Activity: 168
August 22, 2018, 02:30:55 PM
I think that the crypto currency has a future. Because a lot of projects are created on blockchain technology. And they plan to use this technology. So progressive and the growth of crypto currency is guaranteed.
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 02:28:18 PM
I think that in the future, banks will definitely have cryptocurrency business because demand is increasing.
The future of encryption is also my future, and I have invested in a lot of cryptocurrencies. If it develops well, I will follow encryption. Have a wonderful life.
I'm not sure that banks like it, because they stay aside. Smart contract removes the intermediary between the seller and the buyer.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
August 22, 2018, 02:15:34 PM
The future of crypto will be brighter, because cryptocurrency continues to grow. More countries will legalize it, and many companies are introducing blockchain technology in various fields of activity. And of course does not close the possibility we can transact anything with fiat money.
copper member
Activity: 84
August 22, 2018, 07:16:55 AM
no matter many controversie bitcoin is facing, it did not grow to be a obstacle for this foreign money to gain reputation and to emerge as successful. Many human being are nevertheles the use of it, and others are continuously accepting.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
August 22, 2018, 07:12:50 AM
I think that many altcoins in the near future will die out and will remain only the most persistent such as ether and many other top coins. Tokens with low capitalization are likely to be removed from exchanges

This trend has been observed for several months. Projects from the top 100 live and stay afloat, everything else closes a few months after the fundraising.
Activity: 168
August 22, 2018, 07:10:58 AM
I can see a brigher future in cryptocurrency even if the market price value in it is very volatile.If we invest crypto coin,we can have a good profit in the near future.
Activity: 134
August 22, 2018, 07:08:18 AM
I think that in the future, banks will definitely have cryptocurrency business because demand is increasing.
The future of encryption is also my future, and I have invested in a lot of cryptocurrencies. If it develops well, I will follow encryption. Have a wonderful life.
It is indeed possible to happen. due to consumer and visitor will more and more and crypto can even be things that are not familiar to the people. and I think crypto will attract a lot more attention than the banks, and this is where banking is going to start feeling and start thinking for the crypto involved therein.
Activity: 15
August 22, 2018, 06:46:41 AM
Activity: 210
August 22, 2018, 06:40:24 AM
with the lack of crypto which is marked by low investors and falling crypto prices in the market, I am a little doubtful that crypto has a bright future, let alone to be able to replace the role of the bank at this time ...
Activity: 481
Merit: 251
August 22, 2018, 06:36:36 AM
In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

For now I believe the cryptocurrency is having only two options to go with, the first one is to be forgotten and dumped, and the second one is to bloom and prosper in all the world.
Activity: 196
August 22, 2018, 05:27:00 AM
Nothing would make crypto die or shut down. I still believe crypto has some potentials with bright future. The downturn in the market might be scary somehow but it will soon recover.
Pages:
Jump to: