Pages:
Author

Topic: future of crypto ? - page 20. (Read 5077 times)

Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
July 26, 2018, 06:11:04 AM
Already many banks somehow change crypto currencies to fiat. Look at how many different plastic cards issued by different banks appeared where you can throw yourself at the expense of crypto-currencies and they automatically change to fiat.
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 06:08:14 AM
In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

It can also be that users by that time won't necessarily convert crypto to fiat currency since in the future crypto might be used to pay in groceries, restaurants and malls like how credit card functions. The only difference is that people pay with their smartphones scanning qr code instead of traditional way of paying over the counter. It might also be used by that time to pay for services even in the real world.
Yes, I also agree with you that crypto will not necessarily need banks for exchange but it will rather be used directly to pay for whatever transaction directly because by then it would be accepted for payment of goods and services.
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 06:07:54 AM
In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

It can also be that users by that time won't necessarily convert crypto to fiat currency since in the future crypto might be used to pay in groceries, restaurants and malls like how credit card functions. The only difference is that people pay with their smartphones scanning qr code instead of traditional way of paying over the counter. It might also be used by that time to pay for services even in the real world.
I think the future of bitcoin is doing good. Because as you can see the price as of now. As it dumped last months it actually rising slowly this month and continue rising by time. This is maybe the start of mooning of bitcoin just like what happened last year. I think bitcoin will survive for a long time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
July 26, 2018, 06:04:13 AM
I think that banks will massively introduce the exchange function directly, after the government introduces a law on regulation
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 05:55:20 AM
The future of Crypto will be decided on August 10 at this time the SEC will comment on accepting BTC as fund, if ok then the market will pump even more.
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
July 26, 2018, 05:40:36 AM
The future is quite predictable from my point of view. Crypto is spreading through the world and it changes everything on its way. I am sure that it will be a part of everybody's life soon.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 03:42:01 AM
within the destiny banks will now not exist, we can have our bitcoin pockets in our cellular cellphone or implemented chip underneath the pores and skin and we are able to pay by setting chip on the payment gateway.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 11:15:06 PM
I think the crypto market will have a bright future, the crypto is very potential and more and more people are interested in investing in crypto. Especially BTC, ETH, EOS, BCH ... Some companies have accepted Bitcoin in the transaction. People can exchange crypto through intermediaries without having to go through the bank. I fully believe in the crypto market will grow well
Activity: 109
July 25, 2018, 10:46:31 PM
I believe the potential is still great for crypto currencies expansion, just give it time to enter in people beliefs and become a daily use for everyone.
By the way you are putting the money you're ready to lose, right.
Let's back in few years to see if reward is great too.
Activity: 98
July 25, 2018, 10:44:51 PM
I'm not sure about the future of crypto. Crypto investment is not entirely acceptable. there is still rejection in a big country like china and if crypto market has decreased continuously crypto may be left by investor.
Activity: 140
July 25, 2018, 10:42:01 PM
Altcoins may at that time be exchanged in banks. But at the moment, it may he difficulty before banks embrace it because most bank personaly that don't  are yet
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
July 25, 2018, 10:33:04 PM
If the crypto currency is getting more popular, more and more people are using it, and even if the whole world uses it, it's not the amount of bitcoin that needs to increase, but bitcoin will divide, so even though the number increases it will be enough to meet everyone's needs. This means that bitcoin value will be more expensive.

I agree with you. that crypto will someday be the main choice to invest and hopefully can be a tool of transactions around the world.
Yes, I think Crypto has a very bright future, I see very clearly Crypto fans are getting more and I think Crypto is a modern way of payment so I'm very confident as time goes by Crypto will get bigger in the future.
That's bullshit man, how many people are repeating the same thing over and over. I guess you should take a look on the fact that has already happened in the market and then try to create such a better opinion rather than creating another bullshit thing like that. It has very bright, it has a good future.
Activity: 210
July 25, 2018, 10:31:02 PM
In my opinion, Bitcoin is not really a currency used to make payments or trade-in banks.
I think Bitcoin is a more investment medium developed than to be a digital currency.
In the future Bitcoin will become a strong coin and become the most expensive coin.
Activity: 140
July 25, 2018, 10:26:29 PM
Yes it could happen in the future. all companies will use crypto to transact. everyone will have crypto because it's the best investment crypto for the long term.
Activity: 210
July 25, 2018, 10:24:23 PM
I think crypto has a bright future ,, crypto will become a digital company like a bank that can be used as a medium of exchange anywhere ,, and which certainly legalized the government ,,
Activity: 168
July 25, 2018, 09:58:47 PM
there is a possibility that banks will receive crypto exchange, but it is very difficult because there is a need for regulation to ensure that security is maintained. because all this time the bank always needs identity and personal data, it is in contrast to cryptocurrency system that does not require identity and personal data.

In my views, I think that time will come that banks will transact and exchange cryptocurrencies because this has become more popular nowadays. Perhaps, this has been into consideration in the future of bank transactions which will be more adaptable to the cryptocurrency users.
For the moment that I see crypto is still not good and so now there are still many people who invest in crypto with long-term and wait for crypto back and can be profitable again because crypto market is still up and down and not yet stable but I am sure all its will back good and can be stable again

Activity: 154
July 25, 2018, 09:51:10 PM

it seems that for the future crypto will still be bright, but not as easy as the bank will work with crypto. And for the government it seems also will not easily agree on crypto, the state does not want to be harmed for not receiving taxes. but I believe that without the approval of the government and the bank crypto will remain global.
Activity: 181
July 25, 2018, 09:50:24 PM
If the crypto currency is getting more popular, more and more people are using it, and even if the whole world uses it, it's not the amount of bitcoin that needs to increase, but bitcoin will divide, so even though the number increases it will be enough to meet everyone's needs. This means that bitcoin value will be more expensive.

I agree with you. that crypto will someday be the main choice to invest and hopefully can be a tool of transactions around the world.
Yes, I think Crypto has a very bright future, I see very clearly Crypto fans are getting more and I think Crypto is a modern way of payment so I'm very confident as time goes by Crypto will get bigger in the future.
Activity: 70
July 25, 2018, 09:37:19 PM
Crypto has good future.may be after 5-10 years crypto is must for atleast few industry's. So we can't leave it.
Activity: 10
July 25, 2018, 09:27:47 PM
I think bitcoin it become more brigther than now the price will be in a high rate someday and bitcoin will help many peoples. Then more peoples will use biycoin than a bank.
Pages:
Jump to: