Pages:
Author

Topic: future of crypto ? - page 18. (Read 5077 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 260
July 30, 2018, 03:14:41 PM
The crypto currency has a great future, because it is a unique technology, designed to make people's lives much better. I believe that the crypto currency will develop in the coming years.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
July 30, 2018, 03:13:29 PM
Cryptocurrency has a bright future.  In some few years to come,  cryptocurrency will by then be accepted worldwide or globally for transaction.
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
July 30, 2018, 03:11:37 PM
Every development take a gradual procedures, even if bank don't want to accept bitcoin if any country legalize it the bank must accept and do the exchanges when needed, most especially when the majority of the citizen of that country are dealing with bitcoin.

Why does not the bank want to take bitcoin ?! Banks are very willing! It is advantageous for banks to accept and exchange a cryptocurrency, at least bitcoin and ETH. But in order for banks to do this, it is necessary that the crypto currency be legalized at the state level.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
July 30, 2018, 02:55:10 PM
In the future, crypto will be adopted by most states (maybe even by everyone). Minimum regulatory requirements will be established, for example, a tax on the exchange of crypto currency. The world domination of the dollar will be replaced by the dominance of bitcoin: all currencies will be matched with the bitcoin rate. I think so.
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 02:39:42 PM
For the mean time we need to accumulate more coins so that if all institutions will come and adopt the blockchain. Early adopters will living the life of a rich life. We wanted to have a big future ahead. Just hodl on tight!
Activity: 349
Merit: 2
July 30, 2018, 10:21:23 AM
Every development take a gradual procedures, even if bank don't want to accept bitcoin if any country legalize it the bank must accept and do the exchanges when needed, most especially when the majority of the citizen of that country are dealing with bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
July 30, 2018, 10:18:57 AM
Actually is it hard to anticipate if bitcoin will have a future becaus this thinhs is unpredictable, in fact there are many happenings may occur instatly just like unexpected pump or dump. But I do believe that it has a bright future though it is impossibe to overtake the fiat, perhaps it can only be as an alternative mode of payment. My opinion, the crypto currency will grow stronger with time. And will take its position more confidently in 2019. Because we see that it is developing. That technology does not stand still. I think that the bright future will be secured, too. Blockchain technology and its aggressive popularization through rapid growth of prices for crypto-currencies can help the world financial system solve its main problem, which is the shortage of long-term financing and ensure the subsequent global economic growth.  The International Monetary Fund called on central banks to "assess the costs and benefits of expanding access to their settlement systems or create national digital currencies". If this development would certainly be rejected very cause failed in this field.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 10:11:24 AM
Ti my mind crypto's future could be predicted according to its current trends of increasing so I am sure that it will be spread all over the world as soon as possible.
the future of crypto is very difficult to predict and we will not know what happens later. now crypto worsens and waits a long time to get back stable. crypto has long spread throughout the world but many still see crypto is deception and not good.

it is really difficuilt to predict, but anyway it can not vanish one day. It is really unstable now, but who knows what happen in future.
Activity: 73
July 30, 2018, 10:10:21 AM
Crypto market is really growning, I believe in new profession in this field and arising from this particular sphere
Activity: 125
July 30, 2018, 10:09:18 AM
Now huge banks specializing in cryptocurrency are being created . in the near future, no one will have any problems
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
July 30, 2018, 10:02:58 AM
the future of crypto is in our hands, because crypto currency prices have a big effect on market conditions, while we all still have dicrypto and we reproduce crypto enthusiasts crypto will not die or extinct.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 10:00:22 AM
Yeah it is possible because the fame of crypto trading has become more popular now a days and everyone wants to start their business so it is possible that bank will also start the exchanging in crypto and I think it will be positive sign for all traders and we have more secure future.
Activity: 83
July 30, 2018, 09:56:51 AM
The current cryptographic market is well known for its blockchain technology. So I think the cryptographic market will be thriving in the next few years.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
July 30, 2018, 09:55:03 AM
In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

I believe crypto will be the financial future. but that's not all. only a few will be used in each country. the main one is Bitcoin, and next I think is Ethereum. because currently other than Bitcoin, Ethereum is the one that has a very rapid growth in its project for the future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 09:28:45 AM
Ti my mind crypto's future could be predicted according to its current trends of increasing so I am sure that it will be spread all over the world as soon as possible.
the future of crypto is very difficult to predict and we will not know what happens later. now crypto worsens and waits a long time to get back stable. crypto has long spread throughout the world but many still see crypto is deception and not good.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 09:17:12 AM
Very few people in the world are currently in the crypto market. When the countries accept the blockchain system in the future, the crypto will rise very much. It will also increase confidence. Investment will become more reliable. I think that the Blockchain system will become a new bank system in the future. But it's a bank managed by people.
But I also think if the future of bitcoin is fine. Because as you see the price as it is now. As discarded last month it actually increased slowly this month and continues to increase over time.
This may be the beginning of the month from bitcoin like what happened last year. I think bitcoin will last for a long time.
Activity: 141
July 30, 2018, 09:11:24 AM
Very promising project! Reliable company! I am sure that the company will show excellent results! I advise everyone to participate in the purchase of tokens!

https://servadvisor.co/
Activity: 8
July 28, 2018, 02:58:49 AM
In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

Trading is the main part of profit. If you want profit you buy lowest price, and sell on high price. About future, it's always bright, scidex is  also being a part of crypto world. Smiley

This is a good plan of making profit buddy. But profits always not possible. Because you exactly don't know whether the rate will grow or not.
Activity: 69
July 30, 2018, 09:02:07 AM
Very few people in the world are currently in the crypto market. When the countries accept the blockchain system in the future, the crypto will rise very much. It will also increase confidence. Investment will become more reliable. I think that the Blockchain system will become a new bank system in the future. But it's a bank managed by people.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 08:50:05 AM
It seems to me that the market is now going through a very terrible correction time, when will we leave it? I do not understand. Maybe very soon, or maybe not as quickly as it may seem, in any case I am not going to forget about crypto-currencies.
Pages:
Jump to: