Pages:
Author

Topic: future of crypto ? - page 19. (Read 5077 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 08:47:27 AM
Ti my mind crypto's future could be predicted according to its current trends of increasing so I am sure that it will be spread all over the world as soon as possible.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
July 27, 2018, 11:22:12 AM
In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

in the future, i think we dont need to exchange or selling our btc  into cash to buy goods on the offline market, all we need is online buying peer to peer transactions. to exchanging goods to other users or customers. so we dont need banks or fiat money.
this is only my thought. Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 10:05:00 AM
crypto and banks will find a common language . I'm sure, and I think that the work and proposals are already underway
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
July 27, 2018, 10:04:09 AM
technological developments and changes in government and top management may be able to change the Bank's view of cryptocurrency. for now maybe bitcoin and friends will be able only to start trading, but to be a replacement currency I do not think so. but it seems only a matter of time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 9
July 27, 2018, 10:00:36 AM
will be better than now that certainly has much improved in terms of easier and many banks will confirm the proposal that will facilitate the users crypto that has lasted from now until later.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
July 27, 2018, 09:56:04 AM
to the bank it seems unlikely to be too big a risk. there is no guarantee in crypto that makes banks dare to exchange altcoin.
maybe that's why many altcoins are not marketed because of too much altcoin. .
the higher the investor interest about altcoin then the more the market in crypto. .
Activity: 224
July 27, 2018, 09:48:13 AM
I believe it will happen sooner or later . Maybe in the next few years
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
July 27, 2018, 09:44:53 AM
If everything will go by the perfect scenario and crypto will implement in our life strongly than there will be no need in banks anymore, they will become useless. Exchange services - maybe, but not banks. Also it can be decentralized exchanges so all things can be done by algorythms, but it seems to me it is too utopian Cheesy
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 09:32:37 AM
Unfortunately, it is difficult to predict the value of cypto because it really depends on the demand on the market. But the reality is that as long as it should be regarded as childhood cryptocurrency. And this is reason quite reasonable for high volatility. digital currency will be more stable.

When you get there, Bitcoin's future is even more predictable than paper money. You know for sure that Bitcoins emissions are limited, which gives you a guarantee that you will not suffer from inflation. In addition, political instability or economic problems have no impact on bitcoin levels.

The last fact frightened governments from many countries, because first of all it leads to a loss of control over the money supply. Some countries even think of creating their own digital currencies, such as Britain and Russia while Ecuador has done it. The reason for the desire to maintain clear power. In fact it is the best evidence to prove that Bitcoin is an alternative money system with great benefits. And it really works
Activity: 120
July 27, 2018, 09:23:54 AM
If the market conditions are good and stable , then the future of crypto will be very good .
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 09:22:48 AM
Cryptocurrency was originally conceived to exclude all intermediaries. P2P sharing is just fine.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 09:19:38 AM
In the first part of this series, I talked about how the speculative bubbles around Ripple and Tron will become a wake-up call for the crypto community to stop pouring money into projects without thoroughly researching the technology they offer. Here are a few more blockchain predictions for 2018.
Activity: 191
July 27, 2018, 09:17:35 AM
The other main characteristic is that they move independently, separate from the central bank of the country. The virtual currency system works seamlessly through blockchain channels, where Bitcoin users are completely closed and anonymous to each other.
Activity: 250
Merit: 13
Dextrust.org #Defi
July 27, 2018, 09:10:51 AM
I don't think there is gonna be a bank in the future but there will be something like that and they can trade crypto yes
Activity: 20
July 27, 2018, 09:09:57 AM
For the next five years, cash payments will no longer be available and will instead be paid online with cryptos. The bright future will surely come to cryptos as the 4.0 technology era is coming.
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
July 27, 2018, 09:07:28 AM
the digital money will become more grounded with time. What's more, will take its position all the more unquestionably in 2019. Since we see that it is creating. That innovation does not stop. I surmise that the brilliant future will be anchored, as well.
Activity: 196
July 27, 2018, 09:04:18 AM
The future of the crypto currency is definitely there. Or in this or already in 2019 will begin a large growth of the crypto-currencies market.
I also think cryptocurrency will go to the throne soon.
Not only electronic money, but the projects related to blockchain technology will also throne
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
July 26, 2018, 01:18:59 PM
The future of the crypto currency is definitely there. Or in this or already in 2019 will begin a large growth of the crypto-currencies market.
Activity: 7
July 26, 2018, 06:16:16 AM
Yes if it could happen it might be crypto will grow quickly. everyone will use crypto like fiat.
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
July 26, 2018, 06:11:58 AM
In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

I think the possibility of crypto is that we won't require banks any longer. In the event that crypto gets greater, more adaptable and all the more broadly acknowledged it can be utilized for installment and you won't require a bank. What might you need to utilize a bank for?
Pages:
Jump to: