Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of crypto is good or bad? - page 8. (Read 6961 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 28, 2018, 09:53:20 AM
If we talk about the future of crypto then everyone is predicting that the market will grow again, but for me the market may never be able to recover as it should, so do not expect too high Accept at the current price, take risks and make a loss to return the funds as quickly as possible
Activity: 721
Merit: 19
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
October 28, 2018, 09:39:50 AM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.

Don't hesitate to crypto investment, even though the price is very volatile now, but you can hold it in the long run.
I advise you to buy EOS coins, because EOS has a good chance for the future. Now the price of EOS is down again, and the price is still affordable. If we buy Bitcoin and Ethereum the price is already high. So the coins we get are very minimal.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
October 28, 2018, 09:36:25 AM
I am optimistic about the crypto future. Even though cryptocurrencies are in the bear market and prices are falling, the development of the blockchain is still ahead. Everyday I see any good promising blockchain project which can help the world.

This is good that most users are being optimistic about the future of crypto. There are many issues can happen in the future and we cannot say this time the accurate answer but let us hope the future for crypto is good.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
October 28, 2018, 09:33:45 AM
Crypto currencies certainly have a bright future, crypto currency will become a global currency in the future when the goal is achieved, of course crypto currencies will become very much sought after and needed by people. therefore his future is certainly very bright
all can still happen in the future whether it will be good or bad for cryptocurrency, all still cannot be ascertained because every year there will definitely be obstacles that cryptocurrency must pass through we can only hope for the best.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
October 28, 2018, 09:28:38 AM
Crypto currencies certainly have a bright future, crypto currency will become a global currency in the future when the goal is achieved, of course crypto currencies will become very much sought after and needed by people. therefore his future is certainly very bright
Activity: 392
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
October 28, 2018, 09:09:04 AM
Am very bullish about Cryptocurrency future, Cryptocurrency has come to stay. We only need improvements which we are seeing everyday in the industry with better projects that can be apply to human daily issues.
I do not worry about the electronic money, the price is reduced, I invest in surfing, investing in the short term, do not try to hold them for a long time. This will be more difficult for us, so I think the market will never grow again, do not expect too high will fail
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
October 28, 2018, 09:08:10 AM
I am optimistic about the crypto future. Even though cryptocurrencies are in the bear market and prices are falling, the development of the blockchain is still ahead. Everyday I see any good promising blockchain project which can help the world.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
October 28, 2018, 09:00:52 AM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
I think you shouldn't invest all your savings into cryptocurrency , If you do that , you will be like a fish on the cutting board . And you shouldn't invest your money into cryptocurrency  if you still don't understand about it .
Activity: 756
October 28, 2018, 08:52:46 AM
I think the future of Crypto is very good, and if you want to invest, this is the right time, because the Crypto market has not experienced a bull run, because I believe that by the end of this year there will be a bull run crypt, although not as big as last year.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
October 28, 2018, 07:00:52 AM
Cryptocurrency and blockchain will have a good future. Many projects are very useful. Now you can not trust the bank your money, and keep the money themselves. Also, when concluding transactions, the third party will be a smart contract.
Its future is not certain, the coins could get many profit opportunities if we continue investing.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
October 28, 2018, 06:59:49 AM
of course the future and price are very difficult to predict and it all depends on the beliefs of each person, but many people say and believe that the future of crypto will be good and used in many countries. Hopefully it will become a reality and make all Crypto users feel happy.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
October 28, 2018, 06:58:12 AM
In my personal opinions the future of cryptocurrencies is good due to, cryptocurrencies is new innovations in instrument of investment and cryptocurrencies offered technology behind of the blockchain and we know it is new innovations in the world, the chance to be more successfull in the future is good. So based on this aspects the future of cryptocurrencies will be more successfull in the future.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Am KOFIY!
October 28, 2018, 06:51:53 AM
Am very bullish about Cryptocurrency future, Cryptocurrency has come to stay. We only need improvements which we are seeing everyday in the industry with better projects that can be apply to human daily issues.
Activity: 532
October 28, 2018, 06:49:53 AM
My advice is, Investing in cryptocurrency has many good opportunities, every year there are moments where many people benefit. It's just that patience and sufficient insight are the keys to everything. We recommend that you do not get wrong in deciding on investment, make the best decision, the least risk. Invest your funds more than one altcoin. The best source of investment funds that you will use is more funds. Not funds that can risk your real life. Good luck.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
October 28, 2018, 06:42:19 AM
The good or bad of crypto's future lies with the crypto community itself. If crypto can be widely accepted by the world community, and also the use of crypto can continue to be used in positive terms, crypto will be more easily accepted in the community. So that Crypto can continue to live as a means and infrastructure that is beneficial to the community and government.
Activity: 504
Merit: 112
quarkchain.io
October 28, 2018, 06:40:53 AM
Cryptocurrency and blockchain will have a good future. Many projects are very useful. Now you can not trust the bank your money, and keep the money themselves. Also, when concluding transactions, the third party will be a smart contract.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
October 28, 2018, 06:30:50 AM
Surely it will be good. The reason is more projects are waiting to come in a good market. Most of the projects related to modern technology to spend day to day life in an easy way. So no doubt about that.
no one doubted the benefits of crypto, many industries began to join in building their own crypto. but as you said, this is a technology that continues to grow. we cannot know how long this technology will continue to exist. if crypto can adjust to the development of technology in the future, I think it will be useful in the future.
Activity: 333
October 28, 2018, 06:25:35 AM
Surely it will be good. The reason is more projects are waiting to come in a good market. Most of the projects related to modern technology to spend day to day life in an easy way. So no doubt about that.
Activity: 322
October 28, 2018, 06:12:52 AM
Personally, I am confident in the excellent future development of cryptocurrency in the future. True, during the last half year the state of crypto was terrifying. But I believe that after some ups and downs, the situation in the crypto market is gradually stabilizing. Therefore, you can now invest in the purchase of reliable coins.
Activity: 457
October 28, 2018, 05:46:26 AM
Of course that future is good! Another big world crisis comes and people realize soon that cryptocurrencies are real store of value.
Who wants to use current money? Why money has a value, when someone can print money Wink?

So many talks about big world crisis. Some expert said that we can expect a big money flow even from November 2018 when stocks are going to start crashing. Don't u guys think that world crisis is already in a house?
Pages:
Jump to: