Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of crypto is good or bad? - page 10. (Read 6961 times)

Activity: 333
Merit: 10
October 28, 2018, 01:52:08 AM
The future must be bright, but there will be twists and turns in the way. Many coins will disappear and many coins will appear. This is how it develops. This is a technological revolution. He will change the future. Don't panic, human development will be faster.
Activity: 140
October 27, 2018, 05:30:48 PM
I believe that over time the cryptocurrency will become more popular. it has great prospects and there is no doubt that long-term investments will bring profit because the price of bitcoin will grow
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
October 27, 2018, 05:26:38 PM
In my own humble opinion, i think the future of the crypto space is good because a lot has been happening to the space recently, there has been some adoption of the cryptos by some top brands and this is why i think it has a good future because these top brands cannot invest in any thing that doesn't have good future.                                         
Activity: 111
October 27, 2018, 04:56:27 PM
We do not know. It will be only in the future possible to estimate shortcomings and advantages of cryptocurrency.  Grin
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
October 27, 2018, 04:54:01 PM
As for my opinion crypto have greatest future , need to wait, some people dont ready for now, but it developed more and more
Activity: 434
October 27, 2018, 04:43:35 PM
It will never be a  bad one we all just patient form the market as we all know that the cryptocurrency market is a volatile one and on one can predict it.
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
October 27, 2018, 04:33:57 PM
all according to your belief in crypto, the main thing before we enter crypto is that we are confident. In my opinion, crypto has a good future, because the development of blockchain technology is progressing. Currently the market price is down doing the right time to make long-term investments and gain profits in the future
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 04:30:37 PM
The future of crypto is good.A good and skilled trader can earn more even when the market is down.But I'm not a good trader. Undecided
Activity: 91
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 27, 2018, 04:29:20 PM
At cryptocurrency big future. The cost of cryptocurrency will grow and holders of cryptocurrency will grow rich. I too. The future will be excellent.
Activity: 691
October 27, 2018, 04:20:41 PM
The future of cryptocurrency I think is good. If you want to invest savings into cryptocurrency, it's very good. In investing in cryptocurrency, you have to analyze it even further, even though many say investment here is good including me.
Activity: 205
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 04:04:01 PM
I think you need to be very confident in the project for its investments, but even this will not guarantee that you will be at a profit, you must wait for the market to rise!
Activity: 253
October 27, 2018, 04:57:08 AM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.

Personally, I believe in the excellent future of modern cryptocurrencies, given the undoubted advantages of technology and the regular appearance of useful ideas. Today, they already provide fast, profitable and secure transactions without standard banking restrictions and government control.
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
October 26, 2018, 04:23:14 PM
Never invest all your savings in any single investment area including cryptos. Invest only the money you can afford to lose without seriously affecting your financial condition. Never go into debt to invest in anything as well.
Investing everything may not be as profitable compared to investing in everything. Do not lose the money that you earn.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
October 26, 2018, 04:20:51 PM
Never invest all your savings in any single investment area including cryptos. Invest only the money you can afford to lose without seriously affecting your financial condition. Never go into debt to invest in anything as well.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 26, 2018, 04:12:42 PM
...What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
In my opinion cryptocurrencies will gain success one day. Now not a lot of people understands real value of it. People have very short memory and they don't remember(or somebody don't know) how governments can manipulate fiat money. Crypto will lead economic system in the nearest depression
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
But that is the worst decision that you can make. Never invest here too much money. And don't make decisions depending on suggestions from the internet. You are responsible for your family, not everybody here
Activity: 294
Merit: 25
October 26, 2018, 04:02:53 PM
I think that we must wait ~5-8 years for good status for crypto. Nevertheless, for me the blockchain is the future
Activity: 210
www.icovo.co/
October 26, 2018, 03:14:35 PM
In my opinion, the future of crypto would be so good in general. It is really inevitably to see falls of the market in future. But it would be good.
Activity: 451
October 26, 2018, 12:53:59 PM
It depends on your attitude. If you think crypto has good future, then it is so.
Futhermore according to statistics there is a positive tendency, so everything will be ok.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
October 26, 2018, 12:30:46 PM
Use your savings in crypto money trading without worrying. The low interest rate given by the banks does not satisfy you. The future of crypto money is brilliant. I think crypto money technology is good. In the future, real money will die.

real money is dead or we never know. because the real money is well organized. so if crypto wants to replace real money. in my opinion it's not easy. requires hard work so that everything is achieved.
Activity: 532
October 26, 2018, 12:05:51 PM
We cannot indeed and tell to you that everything in crypto industry will be good or bad. Remember, crypto world is so unpredictable. If you are about to invest your savings, you must see to it that the project you choose is really worth it. We cannot even predict what project is good. Be ready for what ever happened, you may gain or lose.
Pages:
Jump to: