Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of crypto is good or bad? - page 11. (Read 6961 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
October 26, 2018, 12:01:53 PM
if you see the many projects that are developing and have partners with large companies, I believe crypto's future is very good, in the near future many countries will legalize crypto because of the ease of transactions offered, so you don't worry about false news that wants to damage crypto
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
October 26, 2018, 11:46:43 AM
Use your savings in crypto money trading without worrying. The low interest rate given by the banks does not satisfy you. The future of crypto money is brilliant. I think crypto money technology is good. In the future, real money will die.
Activity: 364
October 26, 2018, 11:18:28 AM
of course it's good, because if not then people will stop to invest in crypto and crypto will die but in fact crypto still survive and even more people are investing in crypto making crypto future become good.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
October 26, 2018, 10:36:17 AM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
a very brave decision I feel if investing all the savings into crypto. My advice is that you should think twice to continue. You have to know everything about crypto that prices can change at any time without us knowing. You also have to have enough knowledge about how to trade properly and correctly. do not carelessly invest or just say people. it's better if you take the truth yourself before you regret it later. because the assumption of people must be different about crypto which is good to invest.
Activity: 625
October 26, 2018, 08:55:22 AM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.

I think everything will be fine with cryptocurrency. It is worth investing now so as not to regret it. The market is just now approaching the moment when it is profitable to buy good Tokines and postpone them for a long time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 08:53:10 AM
Coins seem to live.So according to me this market will also live.It has to live and there is no other possibility.Countries will have to invest in this market in next year.I hope,Crypto Market develop in Turkey and of course other countries.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
October 26, 2018, 12:38:04 AM
In my own opinion, I strongly believed that there is a very good future for all the cryptocurrencies and will definitely grow because of the fact that cryptocurrencies are now getting known and being legalize in several countries.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
October 26, 2018, 12:33:48 AM

For me the future of cryptocurrency will be good to other coins, and will be bad for the other coins. Bitcoin and Ethereum will both in the Future for sure because those both coins will lead the success of cryptocurrency in the future. But some coins in the future will disappear and will be a bubble for sure because the value of the token will be 0.
There's more good news than bad news, the reason why big institutional investor's haven't entered yet is because of the regulation, they want a strong want to increase their security and to lesser the risk. We need time for this as this changes requires it, but we should always be optimistic.
Activity: 320
October 25, 2018, 12:34:20 PM

For me the future of cryptocurrency will be good to other coins, and will be bad for the other coins. Bitcoin and Ethereum will both in the Future for sure because those both coins will lead the success of cryptocurrency in the future. But some coins in the future will disappear and will be a bubble for sure because the value of the token will be 0.
Activity: 294
October 25, 2018, 12:06:34 PM
I think that electronic money is very potential and has a future. I think that in just a few years we will not use cash and instead be electronic money.
Activity: 1260
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 25, 2018, 12:00:13 PM
for now it is rather difficult to predict the development of crypto,judging by all the prices on the market starting to look down..
from me personally,it is better to be a little patient if you invest in crypto, don't let it go wrong..
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
October 25, 2018, 11:02:38 AM

Dont ever invest with all of your savings, thats quite dangerous for your family daily needs.
Better to use your free money that is not used for anything. Also do research before investing in some altcoins to avoid the risk of bad decision.
Activity: 476
October 25, 2018, 09:24:56 AM
I can say full confidence in the cryptocurrency and blockchain. in the future blockchain will be indispensable to our lives. There are already many projects that are related to this issue.

Yah. Good or bad is not discussed yet. But I'm sure it will last a long time. By the time it was released, a lot of problems were solved. Based on that reason enough to see it will be good.
Activity: 602
October 25, 2018, 09:09:31 AM
Since i was start joining crypto or start working in here i do think positive always as it is. And i did right because Crypto running good and of course for the future too. So if i am were  to ask never a negative future for crypto but very positive. And it helps me a lot for my future too.
Activity: 600
October 25, 2018, 09:03:22 AM
for me crypto's future is also a good future, because investment in Krypto is also a good way. You can get more benefits, considering that the development of krypto prices is increasing every day, so I am sure the future of krypto is also a successful future.
Activity: 523
Merit: 11
October 25, 2018, 09:02:08 AM
crypto's future can be seen from the existing ico project, if there is a good and potentially ico coin that might be used as one of the best future for crypto. because I think many large investors or investors choose crypto if there are things that have the potential and provide profit.
Activity: 126
October 25, 2018, 09:00:31 AM
I think crypto currencies future is really good. You need to invest now in crypto. But i believe you can invest with your 40 percentage of life savings. No need to more. You need to be safe and also you need to hold always fiat in crypto for hardtimes. We can not know what will happen to prices tomorrow.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 08:52:04 AM
It depends on if crypto currencies become mass adopted or not. I think it is going to happen and we will have a decentralised future. But we need more ICOs that already have a working product and are ready to enter the market. The more working products, the more chances that crypto will become mass adopted.
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 25, 2018, 08:47:52 AM
Theres nothing impossible in this world, investing in crypto is a good opportunity for everyone but i  suggest bot to invest all your money, you can start investing in small amount, it is true that if you invest on a big amount you also earn a big profit but if its your first time to do it dont put all of your money because you never know what will happened. Crypto has a good future  but not all the time you will earn a good profit.
in any case it would be better to learn from the easy first even in investment, we better use small capital first because we are still learning so we are still very vulnerable to failure and if we force to use a lot of capital then after failure then we will be forced stop because it runs out of capital but if little by little then if we fail we can still try again
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
October 25, 2018, 08:09:26 AM
Future cryptocurrency is very positive. However, I do not advise you to invest all the savings. Invest the money that is not critical for you to lose.
And invest only in top large-cap coins.

Pages:
Jump to: