Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of crypto is good or bad? - page 31. (Read 6961 times)

Activity: 664
Merit: 100
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
October 06, 2018, 03:58:11 PM
The future of Crypto is like a mystery that we need to look at what it can do in the future to decide whether it is good or bad. But I believe the future of Crypto is like the future of the stock market. Because I see crypto repeating the history Securities again.
Activity: 268
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 03:50:33 PM
according to me the future of crypto is very well left depending on us who determines to be able to successfully invest in cryptocurrency that has so many opportunities open. along with the development of crypto many possibilities are also not good, because many investors are increasing and many people are using it as fraud that is tricking others. think of all the possibilities in the crypto before entering, too many risks if not careful.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
October 06, 2018, 03:39:29 PM
have you watched the movie "antman and the wasp", there is one dialogue that says "Cryptocurrencies is the future", so don't worry about the future of cryptocurrencies or worry about your crypto assets because the future of cryptocurrencies will be very bright  Wink
Activity: 573
Futurov
October 06, 2018, 03:37:06 PM
I reallty believe that the future of crypto is still there. Yes we can see that the market is bleeding but this not mean that the potential of crypto fading away. Just keep calm and become updated to cryptoworld. The best is coming for cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
October 06, 2018, 03:33:41 PM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
In terms of government, many governments are prohibiting Crypto from being in their country, this incident makes people panic and starts selling so that prices become very unstable. but, there are some countries that are fighting for crypto as an alternative means of producing money for their people. so, there will always be good and bad impacts for crypto in the future. I am not so sure if crypto will damage the world market.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
October 06, 2018, 03:30:02 PM
many countries have started to accept and consider crypto as a useful new technology, so I think crypto's future is good enough
So many things that needs to improve in this market but I know cryptocurrency will have a brighter future. People trust this market, also some countries we need to have confidence in this market. Most especially with bitcoin, we will see its price pumping again.
Activity: 550
October 06, 2018, 03:24:29 PM
many countries have started to accept and consider crypto as a useful new technology, so I think crypto's future is good enough
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 06, 2018, 03:23:25 PM
I can not understand why so many panic arround all the crypto? We've seen so many times such long dumps, and a very high pumps after. So the predictions are only good. The crypto is alive!
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 03:13:06 PM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
in my opinion the crypto future can not know for sure the good and bad future of the crypto depends on its own investor investor confidence and high interest in investing is the main capital
Activity: 476
October 06, 2018, 03:11:21 PM
I see based on what they offer and their vision in the future, the crypto will continue to grow
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
October 06, 2018, 03:09:33 PM
I don't think its advisable for you to invest all your savings in cryptocurrency. No one can tell you the exact thing that will happen to cryptocurrency in the future. Therefore if you will in crypto, I will just advise you to invest part of your savings and not all your savings.
Activity: 301
Merit: 10
October 06, 2018, 03:07:45 PM
Cryptocurrency is actually a new technology and the society is not yet ready to use it. However, over time, the cryptocurrency will  become more popular and it price will increase.
Activity: 224
October 06, 2018, 02:59:58 PM
Personally, I think that the crypto of the world has a promising future. Blockchain is a new and promising technology that will make our lives easier. Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
October 06, 2018, 02:55:01 PM
I also believe in a good future for crypto, but still i would never invest all my money in it. There is always a risk, and that is why i am not just invest in crypto.
Activity: 168
October 06, 2018, 02:51:27 PM
In my opinion, the crypto currency is very important for global progress. I think she has a great future. Cool
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
October 06, 2018, 02:49:21 PM
First of all, I will advise you not to invest all your life saving into crypto currency, though crypto currency is good and have a good future, but remember that every good thing has it's bad side, i will advise you to invest only your spare money into crypto currency, a money you can easily lose when things goes wrong, a lot things can go wrong, like hack, lost your privates keys etc, so I won't advise you to invest your life savings.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
October 06, 2018, 02:49:14 PM
I think the future of crypto will be good. It will certainly be a long way to mainstream, but the day is sure to come.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
October 06, 2018, 02:49:02 PM
it's a huge FAIL. The same fail as those investing in it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
October 06, 2018, 02:48:41 PM
Definitely, cryptocurrency has very good chances to become a very profitable tool, I am sure that today it is best to invest in cryptocurrency, because it will bring you a good income, but the main thing is not to be late with investing
Activity: 341
October 06, 2018, 02:48:00 PM
For me, investing in crypto currency is a huge development of our world. This is the prospect of earning a good profit, which I need. Cool

Yah.  Cryptocurrency is really a part of the future. As the world is gradually digitizing, that kind of money is a way to easily circulate in the future world.
Pages:
Jump to: