Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of crypto is good or bad? - page 32. (Read 6961 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 06, 2018, 02:45:20 PM
For me, investing in crypto currency is a huge development of our world. This is the prospect of earning a good profit, which I need. Cool
Activity: 168
October 06, 2018, 02:39:34 PM
Of course it is good) Here is a lot of new coins created and people even don't think about stop making them! So I don't have any doubts about crypto!
copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 02:33:09 PM
The future looks good with all of the institutional monies going in even though the community in holding back in investing, however in would like to remind you of one common thing here"Do not invest more than you can afford to lose" Always have back up and plan b. Happy investing
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 02:27:34 PM
Christine Lagarde, head of the international monetary Fund, said that the world could go through another financial crisis due to increased threats to cybersecurity caused by the rapid growth of cryptocurrencies. The rapid development of cryptocurrencies can become a risk for existing financial systems.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 06, 2018, 01:55:15 PM
I believe the future of cryptocurrency is good though it has some challenges and risks attached to it. You must conduct thorough investment and be careful when investing in it.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
October 06, 2018, 12:22:33 AM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.

The future is good, but to invest in cryptocurrencies there are conditions, it is a very dynamic market, not only do you invest your money you must be able to invest TIME as well.
And you should not put your family at risk, invest a reasonable amount.  Cheesy

Activity: 868
Merit: 116
October 06, 2018, 12:01:05 AM
I don't know of any other person, but to me I have seen cryptocurrencies having a very good future. The market challenge this year 2018 may not last for long. Crypto business is like every other business out there whereby faces some hard times and the real business man will understand that this is how business runs, it is not always green, green. some times it is red, red.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 05, 2018, 11:51:28 PM
invest in crypto is the right thing to do. but don't rush into this and learn about all things regarding the fundamental crypto mainly because it would be quite important as how to cultivate the capital to capital could result in crypto. many cases occur only with like to profit big in crypto and the result is quite bad because only the capital gain is lost because it is not based on clear knowledge in play for crypto.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
October 05, 2018, 10:13:08 PM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
in my opinion, the future will be much brighter than we can imagine, because such a long correction should lead to a violent surge, now in some respects the market is good, because you can buy cryptocurrency at the lowest price than in the future
the current market conditions are not as bad as some time ago when panic and fear dominated and what happened was only a price decline that did not stop. and now the condition is improving but recover has not happened. but that doesn't mean it won't happen. it only takes longer time to be able to recover I'm sure of that..
Activity: 336
October 05, 2018, 09:58:26 PM
in my opinion, the future will be much brighter than we can imagine, because such a long correction should lead to a violent surge, now in some respects the market is good, because you can buy cryptocurrency at the lowest price than in the future
Activity: 294
October 05, 2018, 09:36:37 PM
For the future of crypto itself, I think it's hard to predict, don't keep all of your savings in crypto, it's better to partially because we don't know the crypto in the future considering the unfavorable market conditions are still up and down
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
October 05, 2018, 09:11:09 PM

I think the future of cryptocurrency is very good. Considering the pace of development of most cryptocurrencies nowadays, I'm confident that the future will open a lot more doors specially for the development side and innovation of the old coins we have. But I urge you to not invest your savings. Invest money you're willing to lose.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
October 05, 2018, 09:07:13 PM
It's not a good decision to invest all your savings in cryptocurrency. Better to invest only that you can afford to loose so that you and your family can still sustain your daily needs. Remember that this kind of invesments are risky so bwe wise on your decision making in life.
Activity: 361
October 05, 2018, 09:02:33 PM
The future of crypto currency is getting better since the entire world is behind the digital one but the some of the crypto currency  are fake in the market which are to be studied and side lined.The concept of crypto currency including bitcoin is an outstanding one in this century. The future of crypto is highly promising with wide potential since the entire world is turning towards the digital one and  can accept the potentiality of bitcoin ,ethereum etc.The number of crypto currency should be regularized for its smooth functioning.
Activity: 490
October 05, 2018, 07:56:47 PM
I think that in the future, cryptocurrencies can become full-fledged, now they are still very poorly distributed and few people use them. When the cryptocurrency market is equal to at least a few trillion dollars, then the market will be stronger.
Activity: 322
October 05, 2018, 07:15:43 PM
The good thing of crypto is many people  can benefit in the future, maybe it will lessen the jobless employee.. you can do it like a full time job. You can earn money by joining and participating bounties. While the bad side we never know the bad future of this online currency
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
October 05, 2018, 07:12:55 PM
I believe that in the future the cryptocurrency will only become more popular and the price of coins will grow, and long-term investments will bring profit
Activity: 214
October 05, 2018, 07:06:06 PM
Electronic money is beginning to flourish in recent years, with almost everyone owning some electronic money. I myself am an electronic money investor, it helps me to have no significant income from the market price up and down. But anything is dangerous, electronic money can go down at any cost, I advise you to be patient before participating in electronic money. Good luck
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
October 05, 2018, 04:45:13 PM
My friend, be very careful when deciding where to invest your money, because experience has shown us that this market is so unpredictable and easy to manipulate that there are as many possibilities to earn a lot of money in it, as to lose everything. Therefore, the best thing you could do is invest only the capital that you can afford to lose, and if you get good results, you could try investing an extra amount.

Remember that diversification is the key to minimize the risk of losses, so in addition to cryptocurrencies you should look for other investment instruments with a lower level of risk.
Activity: 798
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
October 05, 2018, 04:40:16 PM
the good and bad of crypto's future nobody knows about it, it's just that it requires an optimistic nature, but that is an uncertainty by investing money in it.
my advice is to invest in private business, or at least trade crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: