Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of crypto is good or bad? - page 34. (Read 6961 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 06:23:42 AM
I think the future of crypto is definitely good. Blockchain it`s a new and promising technology which will make our life easier, a lot of companies and businessman invest in crypto. Furthermore, crypto doesn`t stay in the place and always develops.
I believe that the future has already come and what we see now is only the top of the emerging technology. Now we are on the threshold of evolution and as if we did not resist it-it is inevitable.
Activity: 84
September 18, 2018, 06:13:12 AM
Good

Futures are an agreement to buy or sell an asset on a specific future date at a specific price.

Once the futures contract has been entered, both parties have to buy and sell at the agreed-upon price, irrespective of what the actual market price is at the contract execution date.

The goal is not necessarily profit maximization. It’s a risk management tool, often used in financial markets to hedge against the risk of changing prices of assets that are bought and sold on a regular basis.

Futures are also used in portfolios to balance out price fluctuations on investments, where the underlying asset is particularly volatile.

These contracts are negotiated and traded on a futures exchange which acts as the intermediary.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 06:02:45 AM
I think the future of crypto is definitely good. Blockchain it`s a new and promising technology which will make our life easier, a lot of companies and businessman invest in crypto. Furthermore, crypto doesn`t stay in the place and always develops.
Activity: 215
September 18, 2018, 04:27:18 AM
Crypto might have a good future and crypto might have a bad future because crypto is currently experiencing a bear market that somehow knows when this condition will survive because until now it has not been recovered, but the most important thing now is Crypto immediately undergoes recovery
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 03:33:10 AM
The Crypto market is not for the faint of heart when the price rises dramatically. Making bold predictions in such a rapidly evolving market is a particularly complex task. Thus, the future of crypto is unpredictable. But I'm sure it will become stronger in the coming market.
Activity: 238
September 18, 2018, 03:09:08 AM
The future of crypto is good and it is very bright. Do not look at the decline state of the market now to judge the future of crypto because the decline in the crypto market now is just for a limited time before it stops and the coins will start growing again. So you can invest your savings in some top altcoins but I will advice you not to put all your savings on crypto, just use part of it to invest in crypto and wait for the future because crypto will surely bring fortune to all its investors soon.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
September 18, 2018, 03:08:13 AM
I think that the future of cryptography is great, despite the fact that now the coins are going through hard times....
No one sees the future because we are at the present now.
But to think that crypto has a good future is a good mentality, we should convince our mind so we will not easily sell when there is a panic.
You know, there will be lots of trials like FUDs but if we keep holding, that would mean a chance to benefit in the long run.
Activity: 154
September 18, 2018, 02:58:06 AM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.

for my opinion is good  Smiley

The Acclaim Token(ACM) from GCOX just finished their 1st ITS and it was over subscribe 156%, they going to launch their 2nd ITS soon. This is a quite new concept project, may have a look Smiley
https://gcox.com/
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
September 18, 2018, 02:55:17 AM
Not many coins will see the future i think. Most of the existing coins are not suitable for payments imho. But blockchain is useful
Activity: 252
September 18, 2018, 02:52:24 AM
I think that the future of cryptography is great, despite the fact that now the coins are going through hard times....
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
September 18, 2018, 02:51:25 AM
There is a possibility that there is good future of crypto ahead of us because more people are knowing about crypto currency and they willing to support it and most of this people are making of investment for their big profit here in crypto.
Activity: 6
September 18, 2018, 02:44:48 AM
The future of crypto is good, at least we have one good product in blockchain. Smiley

Iota Coin
Activity: 148
September 18, 2018, 02:37:47 AM
I think that cryptocurrency has a great and beautiful future ahead of it. I would like to think that we are only just at the beginning stage of what we have ahead of us, and it has been a good start, so I'm positive that there is more for us in the industry. Everyone just need to be more positive, and patient for the growth of the market.

I do believe that cryptocurrency has a good future. But it will not determine the future of its investors. Even the bitcoin is good but you dont have a luck on it. It might be bad for some us in the future. So as early as know, it is good to master and plan for long term the journey we have in cryptocurrency to have a good result.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
September 18, 2018, 02:34:35 AM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.

Hell no! Don't put your life savings in crypto!
Rule number 1 is: "Invest only what you can afford to lose"
Start small and NEVER GO ALL IN in any investment, especially crypto!
Activity: 616
September 18, 2018, 02:31:00 AM
The future is not as vague as it was before, if we pay attention to how people react to positive news today, then we can say with great confidence that we are close to a real wave of interest
Activity: 608
September 18, 2018, 02:23:42 AM
no one knows about that. Crypto currencies are all networks, systems, technology. If you look at the current conditions, crypto currencies will be very good for the future. But not all currencies will survive in the future. Until now I still believe in bitcoin as the future crypto currency and the most user. so if you want to invest, it's better to buy bitcoin. because the future is still very long.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
September 18, 2018, 02:12:39 AM
I think that the future of cryptocurrency is not so good, as those who bought bitcoin by 19k would like. The market is falling and people have lost interest in tokens. Serious investors do not invest money in cryptocurrency, because the risks of losing everything are too great. While I do not see the prerequisites for joyful expectations.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
September 18, 2018, 12:26:23 AM
Please dont invest all your money to cryptocurrency. I think the future of crypto is good in my opinion but put all your money into one basket is wrong. And please remember this one, do your research very carefully and if you are newbie please don't go to ICO cause ICO is not for beginner. As we know when someone invest in ICO, the possiblitiy to get the profit is high too but you must know most of ICO looks more scam. Just buy the top 10 rank cryptocurrency.
G luck
copper member
Activity: 266
September 18, 2018, 12:05:49 AM
I believe in a good future for crypto, yet i would never invest all my money in just one thing. Only invest as much as you can manage to lose without your family sitting on the floor afterwards.
The crypto market is large and unregulated, so you can quickly invest in the wrong coin and lose everything. You should not believe crypto will make everyone rich!
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 11:52:30 PM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think?
Invest only what you afford to lose.

Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad? 
I'm bullish to the future of crypto and it will never bad to an optimistic investor.

Don't invest it all if you are doubting your decision.
Proper, the destiny of cryptocurrencies are very promising. However the ones which can be totally vain coins/tokens may be eliminated in the near future so in case you are as much as making an investment your all life financial savings, see to it that you understand thoroughly or simply few information about the coin which you are investing. Pick out the cash that has been established and relied on by means of the network which include bitcoin. You will by no means pass incorrect with bitcoin if you understand what i imply.
Pages:
Jump to: