Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of crypto is good or bad? - page 35. (Read 6961 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 11:50:03 PM
I think the future of cryptocurrency will be very good because I see digital currencies like bitcoin and some cryptocurerncy are needed for some transactions that occur in the future and will make the transactions safest, fastest and most convenient so that in the future crypto will be widely used .
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
September 17, 2018, 11:25:21 PM
The future is depends on the people who want to invest in the crypto because you need first to know how to invest and where to invest, to have a good investments, and if you know those two things,you can have a good future in the crypto world.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
September 17, 2018, 11:10:05 PM
In my opinion future of cryptocurrency will be good. Although in this time cryptocurrency like bitcoin's price falling down but it is an volatile currency and ups and downs in its price is  not a big deal. Many people like to use it because of its increasing market price which help them to invest. Its online transactions facility attract many people to use it. Many online retailers and shopping sites also use cryptocurrency as a medium for transaction. It is also use for many other thing. So I think cryptocurrency future is will be good
Activity: 1190
September 17, 2018, 07:35:12 PM
I am sure that the future of Crypto will continue to improve, although at the moment the market has not shown signs of recovering but at the end of the year prices could skyrocket, now is the right time to buy so we can get big profits someday.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 07:32:46 PM
First, do not put all your eggs in a basket. You should use your savings to invest in many different field and do not all-in any field. About Crypto, I believe in its future. I believe you too, because you are here with me and others who trust in crypto.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
September 17, 2018, 07:24:40 PM
I am positive about crypto future, nevertheless i am trying to find new sources of income. That's why I keep an eye on trends to jump in during early stage.
For me crypto has a big future but in combination with other spheres
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 17, 2018, 07:22:20 PM
of course it's good, because in the future of crypto in my opinion has a very great function for world progress.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 07:06:40 PM
Given the rapid development that has taken place over the past few years it is possible for some Cryptocurrency to increase. Especially in recent years we can see more and more countries trying to accept the existence of virtual currencies. In addition to the government that has opened its eyes to Cryptocurrency, we also must not forget their popularity in the eyes of the world. Whatever the purpose of each user, but it can be ascertained that every year the number of cryptocurrency users will increase and have a very bright future.

We also have to remember that every digital currency has advantages and disadvantages that need attention. In addition to the various benefits gained from cryptocurrency, we also must not forget the risks that will be faced.
Activity: 72
September 17, 2018, 06:59:31 PM
Are you really going to invest all your money into crypto? Well, this is your way, but in my opinion, you should not do it.It is important to separate your money part for crypto and part for saving or offline business. Crypto although can give you the big profits, it also requires the big risks. You may be careful in putting your money into crypto because it needs the deep and careful consideration to select the right amount and the right coins or ICO for investment.
Activity: 728
Merit: 48
September 17, 2018, 06:35:38 PM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
Future of crypto is good or bad? Future is crypto is great, crypto still have big potential to reach high price, but your decision to invest all in crypto is bad idea because crypto price sometime dump. Better option is only invest some of your money. Dont invest your all. Maybe 30%-50%
Don't mortgage your family for this. Family is so important
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 17, 2018, 06:28:19 PM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
Firstly, you need to understand one essence - this is a big risk! The second is crypto, this is new technology and sooner or later the society will have to accept it.
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
September 17, 2018, 06:22:02 PM
crypto's future I am sure it will still be good, we see this condition because crypto will continue to be one of the technologies that can develop and be useful. so when the market is bad now don't be pessimistic if crypto won't develop and it will definitely be good.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
September 17, 2018, 06:03:12 PM
Wow this is a risky thing to do. Though it is true that no risk no reward but you have to be very careful about putting all your savings in cryptos. It's safer to start small and use only 30% of it for a start and see how things goes. Cryptocurrency is very volatile and can cause significant loss of  capital within a short time.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
September 17, 2018, 02:28:07 PM
Cryptocurrency  is great. If you're really want to invest in this way I suggest that you should study how cryptocurrency  work and how it can be adopted in a real world. Always check the potential of the token/coin you're  going to invest. Learn from the veterans.  Remember investing  in this world has a thousand chance to lose tour money. So better learn first. 
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 02:22:51 PM
Firstly, I do not suggest investing all that money, only those that you can't lose. The future of cryptocurrency in General seems very bright, but do not forget about such as this, when the market lost a lot of money and you with the market may lose the nearly all money and when the market recovers, no one knows.
Activity: 458
September 17, 2018, 02:17:28 PM
I am optimistic about crypto and I believe that the future of crypto will be good. If we look at the current crypto market one may say that the future is bad but I still believe that things will turn out to be good.
Activity: 252
September 17, 2018, 02:16:10 PM
the question like this isnt good for you mate. you should do ur own research then you can decide what the best for you
you dont get any lesson if you just ask like this
Activity: 339
September 17, 2018, 02:14:49 PM
I think crypto's future is very good. Because after all crypto will be increasingly known and increasingly popular in the future. At present many people are enthusiastic about crypto. So I think that crypto's future is still very good. If you believe that, then try to invest slowly. Don't hesitate and worry about crypto's future. Crypto certainly has a good future and has the potential to continue to increase. So what are you waiting for, invest now in cryptocurrency for the long term.
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 02:12:39 PM
Crypto on a short time has received a lot of success so we can safely assume it's future is safe. But it future can be a little different from what we are experiencing but anyway we are heading towards a world dominated by crypto tokens and it would soon become an integral part of our life.
Yeah you are right crypto are more popular now a days.I very confident in the future of cryptocurrencies because the global community will increasingly want an easy and instant thing. For instance in my country Nepal Majority people use E-payment which is easy and faster than other payment system. Look the technology I mean that this is the starting of digital payments and the future of crypto is rising. thank you
Activity: 168
September 17, 2018, 02:06:56 PM
Future of cryptocurreny is very bright. but set your mind for long term investment. invest for at least 6 months. don't try to become rich in a day. or else you can try your luck in gambling but not in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: