Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of crypto is good or bad? - page 33. (Read 6961 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 09:32:19 AM
I think Crypto's future is also good, you are still good at holding it now, because the price development is getting better, so I'm sure the future of Krypto is also a bright future.
Activity: 336
September 18, 2018, 09:31:05 AM
Truly, life is not about good at all times. Same with the crypto world, there is no permanent in everything. We experience pumps and dumps. We might not want it but it is really part of stock market thingy. So, if I were to decide on your part, do not invest ALL of your savings unless you are sure of it and not unless you have enough knowledge of the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 09:26:18 AM
I think the future of the Crypto world will be good and brighter with the number of new enthusiasts or investors who will emerge, this is because the technology used is very sophisticated and there are many advantages to investing in potential coins, so I am optimistic that Crypto will grow
copper member
Activity: 1904
Merit: 254
September 18, 2018, 08:33:43 AM
I think crypto has a bright future in the long term. All it needs is time to get more technological advancements and adoption. But ONE DAY, we will get there and WE will be the early adopters Cheesy
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 07:57:43 AM
yes, crypto's future is very good, if you find the right and promising crypto investment. while you can be patient and wait. and understand the important points in evaluating crypto that has good potential for the future.
Activity: 364
September 18, 2018, 08:32:09 AM
yes, crypto's future is very good, if you find the right and promising crypto investment. while you can be patient and wait. and understand the important points in evaluating crypto that has good potential for the future.

No more predictions mate, the status of the market is quite complicated. I believe this year belongs to the investors, the market is dropping its value everyday and yes there is lot of hope that it will recover as soon as possible, let's wait and see how it works in future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 18, 2018, 08:22:39 AM
Over time more and more national currencies are going to become worthless and cryptos adopted. This will lead to the cryptos becoming more stable.
Activity: 140
September 18, 2018, 08:13:41 AM
At cryptocurrency now big future. We will wait big capitalization and inflow of new players on this market. Now affairs are very bad.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 18, 2018, 07:43:21 AM
I think the future of Cryptos is very good, the future of cryptos is also yours, depending on your patience to wait, a good future platform for cryptocurrency that is safe and reliable.
Activity: 224
September 18, 2018, 08:03:13 AM
Yes, I think the future of Crypto is very good, depending also, if you find the right and promising crypto investment. while you can be patient and wait. and understanding the important points in evaluating crypto which has good potential for the future.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 07:46:18 AM
Who know what future bringing..but i hope must be better .
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
September 18, 2018, 07:45:02 AM
Yes. The crypto currency has a great future. Many projects may change the world in the future. Most of all, I follow the projects that create cloud platforms to provide computing cloud.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 07:36:21 AM
I think Crypto's future is very good, crypto's future is also in your hands, and your patience, a platform that offers a good future for cryptocurrency that is safe and reliable.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 18, 2018, 07:23:47 AM
The cryptocurrency and blockchain industries are works in progress. Look at Bitcoin, for example; it's not the way it was almost a decade ago. Aside from the change in value, it's operating in different terrains. It's receiving more feedback in terms of problems that provide areas for growth, development and innovation.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
September 18, 2018, 06:48:49 AM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.

Future of crypto will be great. it's for sure. Why? Because there is no any solution to avoid global crisis waves caused by current monetary policies. Each big crisis wave is stronger than the preceding one. The last one was in 1929 the next one is coming. So start preparing.
Activity: 462
September 18, 2018, 06:38:33 AM
The future of crypto is good, but there is always a risk if you put your all money here because you need the assurance to get back your money with the profit. Many projects today are scams and you can't trust everyone. You need the information or knowledge to do that.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
September 18, 2018, 06:34:07 AM
I think that the future of cryptography is great, despite the fact that now the coins are going through hard times....
We will surive on this hard times and I know cryptocurrency is still good in the future. Keep on investing, keep your trust with this market because the future is very bright for cryptocurrency. A lot of dump trend this year, so many negative news but this can be our strenght in the future, just be patient and right time will come.
Activity: 560
September 18, 2018, 06:30:13 AM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.

the digital world cannot be separated from technology and the internet. this is a new phenomenon that has become very used by all levels of society. Crypto is one of the technological inventions in virutal currency, we all know the various functions and innovations available from crypto. this is the beginning and the future will be used more.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 06:26:42 AM
the safest choice for now is to buy bitcoin but if you like the risk then buy altcoin because you will get a lot of profit if you choose the right altcoin.
Activity: 38
September 18, 2018, 06:24:06 AM
To me, crypto is good for those who are passionate about technology but it will hurt those who are greedy. If you are not familiar with this market, I advise you not to invest your own risk. Because when investing, you won't be able to predict the risk.
Pages:
Jump to: