Pages:
Author

Topic: [Future of Privacy] Ethereum Meta - Foundation of Anonymous e-Marketplace - page 11. (Read 24670 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
It's really interesting and necessary for the market project, it's very nice to see it. I believe that users should have a choice in terms of anonymity of transactions. And how good that this project provides such an opportunity.
You say that the platform provides a choice. But which one? This is the platform that produces anonymous transactions, is not it?
Yes, this platform is based on the ETH-based feature which is the ability to make anonymous transactions, but at the same time you have the opportunity to leave transactions public. This is the peculiarity of this. The user has a choice.
apparently I did not quite carefully studied this project looks really impressive and interesting. Giving the user a choice is really a very important opportunity. Many people appreciate it very well.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
The project seemed good, nowadays confidentiality is a very good indicator. I think the project will go to the mountain
Activity: 168
It's really interesting and necessary for the market project, it's very nice to see it. I believe that users should have a choice in terms of anonymity of transactions. And how good that this project provides such an opportunity.
You say that the platform provides a choice. But which one? This is the platform that produces anonymous transactions, is not it?
Yes, this platform is based on the ETH-based feature which is the ability to make anonymous transactions, but at the same time you have the opportunity to leave transactions public. This is the peculiarity of this. The user has a choice.
Activity: 168
I correctly understand that the ETHM  token is already traded on some exchanges?
Yes, all right at the moment you can trade this token on the etherdelta exchange
It's really cool. on which particular studio is this project now?
What do you mean? I do not quite understand exactly what you mean when you ask.
Well, I would like to know at what stage now this project is located, what is the team planning to do next? What is already implemented.
The team has already made a working product and as far as I understand the project is now at the stage of active promotion. Further stages of the project development you can see in the road map on the project website.
I understood, I just wanted to know one thing. Will this project have its own mobile application and when it will be available.
In fact, at the moment, a mobile application is already available that supports this currency and with which you can manage it.
Wow, I did not know that. It's really cool, then I look at this project, it looks pretty interesting in my opinion.
I correctly understand that the ETHM  token is already traded on some exchanges?
Yes, all right at the moment you can trade this token on the etherdelta exchange
Well, I would like to know at what stage now this project is located, what is the team planning to do next? What is already implemented.
The team has already made a working product and as far as I understand the project is now at the stage of active promotion. Further stages of the project development you can see in the road map on the project website.
I understood, I just wanted to know one thing. Will this project have its own mobile application and when it will be available.
In fact, at the moment, a mobile application is already available that supports this currency and with which you can manage it.
Activity: 238
Some unusual rules for the airdrop, I was a bit surprised
And in what exactly is the unusual nature of these conditions in your opinion?
Usually it only requires entering into a telegram chat, and here it is also necessary to invite two friends. I meet this for the first time ..
Because managers want to be confident in the effective operation of this bounty campaign. In addition, they generously encourage the participation of all participants in this campaign
I agree, the reward justifies all the efforts spent on it. Smiley
Also a very interesting campaign with a reward for the activity in the threads on bitcointalk
Yes, I saw this in the description of the thread. I consider this a very effective promotion of the project.
Activity: 546
Usually it only requires entering into a telegram chat, and here it is also necessary to invite two friends. I meet this for the first time ..
Because managers want to be confident in the effective operation of this bounty campaign. In addition, they generously encourage the participation of all participants in this campaign
Also a very interesting campaign with a reward for the activity in the threads on bitcointalk
Pages:
Jump to: