Pages:
Author

Topic: [Future of Privacy] Ethereum Meta - Foundation of Anonymous e-Marketplace - page 12. (Read 24670 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Some unusual rules for the airdrop, I was a bit surprised
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
Good project, but I would take extra consideration Grin
Activity: 131
hi, what's the difference between this project and the others like Monero or Deeponion (talking about the anonimity)?

Ethereum Meta leverages Smart Contracts to facilitate a transaction foundation between parties in Anonymous E-Market Place.
Monero or Deepcoin do not have embedded Smart Contracts and they do not have plans to build Anonymous E-Market Platform.

Best regards,
Ethereum Meta Team
Activity: 210
Really interesting project, I stumbled upon it by accident and now I am extremely surprised. It's really great work, guys.
I see this token is already bargaining on many excellent exchanges and will soon appear similarly on cryptopia and several others, it's impressive.
This is indeed so. And also you can use the mobile application to manage your token and payments.
Really? I like it. And what wallets can I use on my personal computer to manage the balance of the tokens?
For this you can use any ethereum compatible wallets. This is the peculiarity of this. You can use for example MyEtherWallet, Metamask, ProxyWallet and others. You can see the full sense on the website of the project.
It's great, thanks for the help. I will check the website Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
hi, what's the difference between this project and the others like Monero or Deeponion (talking about the anonimity)?
Really interesting project, I stumbled upon it by accident and now I am extremely surprised. It's really great work, guys.
I see this token is already bargaining on many excellent exchanges and will soon appear similarly on cryptopia and several others, it's impressive.
This is indeed so. And also you can use the mobile application to manage your token and payments.
Really? I like it. And what wallets can I use on my personal computer to manage the balance of the tokens?
For this you can use any ethereum compatible wallets. This is the peculiarity of this. You can use for example MyEtherWallet, Metamask, ProxyWallet and others. You can see the full sense on the website of the project.
Activity: 196
Whether correctly I understand Ethereum Meta it is completely compatible with Ethereum a purse and and as is based on Ethereum technology, right?
Yes that's right. It is based on Ethereum technology and it is available through the usual Ethereum wallets. In this way, it gives users more convenience and strengthens the value of the token for the entire community.
It sounds very cool, I like it. This allows Ethereum to acquire exactly what this cryptocurrency lacked. I mean anonymity. This is a great solution.
It was for this purpose that the project team came to this market. The user should have a choice, he wants his payments to be public and anonymous, I think this is an important option for some users.
I completely agree. And the fact that the system includes both of these options makes me very happy. Really a quality solution that povlyuyuet for the whole market.
Whether correctly I understand Ethereum Meta it is completely compatible with Ethereum a purse and and as is based on Ethereum technology, right?
Yes that's right. It is based on Ethereum technology and it is available through the usual Ethereum wallets. In this way, it gives users more convenience and strengthens the value of the token for the entire community.
It sounds very cool, I like it. This allows Ethereum to acquire exactly what this cryptocurrency lacked. I mean anonymity. This is a great solution.
It was for this purpose that the project team came to this market. The user should have a choice, he wants his payments to be public and anonymous, I think this is an important option for some users.
Activity: 59
This project has many competitors in the industry which have already tied their ropes in the world and also offering similar services to the people all around the world. Hope this will receive a hug successful and development
Hi Ethereum meta

Can you explain how you expect your coin to increase in value at the moment it stands at $0.08 but if you look at ethereum that stands at around $500

If you are not going to release your coin on the major exchanges how would the value increase? Do you have any plans to release on any major exchanges? There are other Altcoins which are increasing in value on a daily basis whereas yours has stayed around $0.07 to $0.08 for some time now.

Im wondering whether this would be a good investment or not.

Thanks

Hi, we do not want to just hype the price and we believe in a steady and healthy growth of the community.
We do have plans and already negotiating with some major cryptocurrency exchanges.

Usually when crypto is being listed in bigger exchanges the value of the token rises quickly, we do want a healthy growth of the value and give some more time for our early adopters. That is why the price of the token is very steady right now.

Best regards,
Ethereum Meta Team
Activity: 6
Hi Ethereum meta

Can you explain how you expect your coin to increase in value at the moment it stands at $0.08 but if you look at ethereum that stands at around $500

If you are not going to release your coin on the major exchanges how would the value increase? Do you have any plans to release on any major exchanges? There are other Altcoins which are increasing in value on a daily basis whereas yours has stayed around $0.07 to $0.08 for some time now.

Im wondering whether this would be a good investment or not.

Thanks
Activity: 182
Check out the new article about Ethereum Meta on Steemit!

Thank you cryptoinsightz for such an interesting read!

You can click an image or go to this link: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptoinsightz/ethereum-meta-the-sleeping-giant-which-is-revolutionising-the-crypto-privacy-arena

That article is very nice! I like how deeply someone could understand the value of this GEM project!
Hi

Your road map on your website states that ETHM will be released on exchanges by the end of Q1 2018. Cryptopia is one of the exchanges. However Q1 of 2018 is over and ETHM is still not on Cryptopia.

Can you tell me when it will be available on Cryptopia and also are there any plans on coming out on major exchanges like Binance, Bittrex etc.

where is the best place to find the current price of ETHM, as some sites are showing $0.06 and some are at $0.13. Thanks

Hi,
We are trading on three exchanges right now:

1. TokenStore: https://token.store/trade/ETHM
2. ForkDelta: https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/ETHM-ETH
3. EtherDela: https://etherdelta.com/#0x56b6431f45d08eed55f34371386326c739eacbcc-ETH

We started listing process in Q1 and it is an ongoing process, we are contacting multiple exchanges right now, and negotiating listing prices. Some of them ask 10 BTC for listing which we think is just a way of pocketing money from our community. We would rather spend this funds for development of the project and marketing.
We will keep you updated on upcoming listings.

Since Ethereum Meta is tradeable for ETH, it's USD price changes together with ETH along with rising value of ETHM (at the moment average trading of 1 ETHM is 0.00015 ETH). The best way to find out the trading rate is to check it on ForkDelta or TokenStore.

Please let us know if you have more question, we will be happy to answer.

Best regards,
Ethereum Meta Team
Activity: 6
Hi

Your road map on your website states that ETHM will be released on exchanges by the end of Q1 2018. Cryptopia is one of the exchanges. However Q1 of 2018 is over and ETHM is still not on Cryptopia.

Can you tell me when it will be available on Cryptopia and also are there any plans on coming out on major exchanges like Binance, Bittrex etc.

where is the best place to find the current price of ETHM, as some sites are showing $0.06 and some are at $0.13. Thanks

Pages:
Jump to: