Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of Technology ?? - page 2. (Read 4072 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 03:30:18 AM
In the future, electronic technology will grow dramatically, so we can use the internet anytime without internet service, and we can see the smell, the touch What is the object when watching tv?
Activity: 23
October 04, 2018, 03:01:23 AM
The development of the technology is predicted to have a bright future, by the industrial revolution 4.0, from automation, network connectivity, network security, to smart social management. Help us Have a quick and easy transaction.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 10:26:54 PM
Ahhhh....to only know what the future beholds right? Thats why I always dream of time travel.

One thing I am sure the future holds for us is the advent of Super Artifical Intelligence. Yes our programmed computers
   will eventually be so advanced they will be able to be self sustaining and eventually take over the rest of the world. Not to far
   from  what Skynet in the movie Terminator did, and all for the its own advancement and expansion.

I have read many a good book on artifical intelligence but the one that really scared me was by James Barrat called Our Final Invention: Artificial Intelligence and the End of the Human Era.

Its a must read as he explains where we are today and how we are racing to our doom by what all these government and corporate entities are racing to develop and be the first to invent a Super Artificial Computer.

So, yes advanced technology can be a benefit for mankind but it can also lead to our extinction too.

I don't think it can lead to extinction because there is substantial research now that points to technology as a means for life-extension. I think you’ll be fascinated with the current research being done on technology and transhumanism. Have you heard about the possibility of the digitization of human consciousness? Virternity Project is actually spearheading the exploration of eternal life in a virtual realm. Check this out:
https://goddessathena051.wixsite.com/website/blog/virtual-power-of-telekinesis-soon
What do you think?
Activity: 14
October 03, 2018, 01:27:49 PM
Dependency may cause actual root to destroy human behavioural race as robots have all the possibility to take over humanity.
Activity: 9
October 03, 2018, 01:10:07 PM
This is the glory of the free market. everybody will auto run cars by then, cellphones or computers may be binded with us ,and mundane tasks . we will never do again like grocery shopping. Everything will be automated and we will have free time
to hangout with whoever we want . Exactly... Something you don't see that very often in public sector.
Activity: 154
October 03, 2018, 08:33:51 AM
What you think about the future of technology?
In my opinion technology is getting obsolete very quickly. For example just few years ago people were using GPRS in their mobile, then they shifted to Edge Technology then now a days people are talking about 3G and 4G/LTE Technology.
Same applies to all kind of technologies. First people were watching TV, then LCD, LED  now OLED, Curve, 3D and 4D.
What you see after 20 years ?

for my opinion, future should be full of electric technology  Cheesy
Activity: 37
October 03, 2018, 07:03:16 AM
Hey guys
An opportunity for top tier investment managers and stablecoin fans:
3 Algorithms, 2 Tokens [Utility+Stable], 2 Business Models [Freemium+Platform], 5 DApps

A global project enabling disruption of content production in the USA, China, India and Latin America.

ephelants360 is democratizing Film & TV Production with Artificial Intelligence + Blockchain + Stable Tokens

12 Features Enabling Exponential Growth

Read the light paper (4 mins) at Website ephelants360.io

Video Official Presentation on Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IRaP179G2s
Activity: 67
September 27, 2018, 11:57:28 AM
New development in technology are moving in diverse direction. We find things becoming bigger on one hand, while we also see a trend towards miniaturization.
Activity: 24
September 27, 2018, 09:56:26 AM
I may not predict it correctly but I would like to voice out what technology I want in the future. Smartphone is not "smart" enough as I need to use my fingers to control it. I would want a device that can read my mind so that I could achieve whatever I want when I am laying on my bed.

Sounds funny but you have a point there and i'll be happy to try it as well.
copper member
Activity: 168
Bitcoin Stash | https://bstash.org
September 27, 2018, 05:07:42 AM
We will see more and more blockchain!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 44
September 27, 2018, 04:50:56 AM
This is the glory of the free market. Competition is pushing these innovations. It is going to be crazy to see what we have in 20 years.

Technology innovations are inevitable, we should all adopt ourselves for all the changes that may happen.
September 23, 2018, 11:03:12 PM
Innovative technology comes out day by day. Maybe it will replace us sometimes.

I don’t think it will replace us. I’m actually convinced we could cultivate a harmonious relationship with it. Aren’t we enjoying the benefits of tech at this moment –the convenience of using our phones or the fun that we get from playing games with our PCs and VR headsets. The future will simply make way for better technologies that will continue enhancing and elevating our lives. For instance, AI is already changing the way we shop or do research online. Who knows... maybe it can upgrade social media as well. I'm thinking it can eventually help filter content online. Don't you hate fake news?
Activity: 169
September 21, 2018, 07:26:41 AM

And what do you think about renewable energy? What is the future of photovoltaics, etc?
I'm curious because I'm trying to develop my own project - https://gaia.solar/
Activity: 29
September 20, 2018, 05:21:23 AM
Innovative technology comes out day by day. Maybe it will replace us sometimes.
Activity: 154
September 20, 2018, 02:15:39 AM
In my opinion technology is getting obsolete very quickly. For example just few years ago people were using GPRS in their mobile, then they shifted to Edge Technology then now a days people are talking about 3G and 4G/LTE Technology.
Same applies to all kind of technologies. First people were watching TV, then LCD, LED  now OLED, Curve, 3D and 4D.

for my opinion, blockchain will change our world soon  Cheesy
September 19, 2018, 10:01:05 PM
I think the future will be same as Black Mirror TV Series.

Actually, some believe a lot of the concepts covered in Black Mirror are not entirely fictional. I personally believe VR could be revolutionary in the future. I heard immersive experiences and virtual worlds will dominate the future. There’s even an interesting collection of articles here:
https://goddessathena051.wixsite.com/website/blog/

Would you be in favor of this kind of tech advancement?
Activity: 69
September 16, 2018, 07:08:30 PM
Maybe it will be like in films, maybe not. We can't know, technology is developing very fast.
Activity: 373
Merit: 37
September 16, 2018, 04:19:02 PM
Quantum computing, Fusion Reactors. And Space ELevator
Activity: 18
September 16, 2018, 02:10:20 PM

Technology is moving so fast in the future I can say that cars will start flying. That's how fast technology moving the gadget you buy today it may be face out next year. Even us humans due to the very high technology in the near future some jobs are done by robots. It will happened soon because scientist and inventors keep making new innovations and invention.
Activity: 88
September 16, 2018, 12:57:57 PM
the future of technology will surely continue to grow from time to time, and in terms of competition there must be from other parts of the country, in essence as an example of ourselves we certainly do not want to be with an outdated name.
Pages:
Jump to: