Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of Technology ?? - page 9. (Read 4072 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 08:56:28 AM
technology in the future will help human dont have to do hard job anymore, everything will be handle by machines.
Activity: 24
December 04, 2017, 08:50:58 AM
What you think about the future of technology?
In my opinion technology is getting obsolete very quickly. For example just few years ago people were using GPRS in their mobile, then they shifted to Edge Technology then now a days people are talking about 3G and 4G/LTE Technology.
Same applies to all kind of technologies. First people were watching TV, then LCD, LED  now OLED, Curve, 3D and 4D.
What you see after 20 years ?
In a long future in my point of view technology will shift from physicall existance  to non physicall existance like virtual and  holograme technology  everything will become smarter
Activity: 14
December 04, 2017, 08:23:15 AM
Artificial intelligence will replace most of the work, robots will serve mankind, mankind will make a real stay at home
Activity: 3
December 04, 2017, 07:20:42 AM
By each passing day , month and year, technology changes. Why? its how you survive and lead. People now are more tech savvy and need things in their hand. They control their household stuffs like AC, Geyser, Car and much more. So in 2017 itself Artificial Intelligence has seen such a large surge in demand from TV, mobile to appliances. Getting self technology training done is the need of hour.
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
December 03, 2017, 09:02:11 PM
Progress of tecnology is speeding up to the point that things which are produced are already obsolete but they have to slow down production of new products waiting to have sold all the old ones.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
December 03, 2017, 04:17:17 PM
Hoping that they can convert water to gas
If we are able to produce solar cells that can utilize 100% of the power of the sun, I think that we will be able to do away with energy crisis in the entire world, we would be effectively be making sure that there is no energy problem in the entire world.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
December 03, 2017, 11:41:55 AM
I agree with you . Technology is getting obsolete very fast , which shows that technology is developing very quickly .
We always shifted the more advantaged technology , that is good sign .
In the future, I think wifi will cover the whole world
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 03, 2017, 11:26:19 AM
This is the glory of the free market. Competition is pushing these innovations. It is going to be crazy to see what we have in 20 years.

Well, for me technology will bring us to a dimension which we didn't ever imagined. Let's admit that technology plays a vital role in our lives because it is a part of our daily activities. Through technology, our lives has become easier and more manageable but because of the said competition,it is hard for us to determine what would be the future technology be like.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
December 03, 2017, 11:13:46 AM
in the future the technology will be more advanced and sophisticated. as well as in the use of robots. in the future robots will help humans in daily life. as well as computer devices, will be advanced advanced fan.
Activity: 182
December 03, 2017, 07:26:26 AM
Hoping that they can convert water to gas
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
December 03, 2017, 07:04:59 AM
I just watched a video about this. There was this guy claiming to be a time traveler and he spill all the beans about the future. He mentioned that there will be cars running at 600km per hour. He also mentioned that trump will win the next election. On the video, he was so scared to go back in his time because someone will kill him. He was hiding in our time to make scared of dying. Time machines will be introduced on 2023 (if I remember it right).  There was a caption at the video that there was a group helping him to stay here, provided food and shelter for him. Believe it or not, it might be the future of technology.
wow! if this were true, we would not be allowed to see it...so I doubt it) nevertheless, already now Japan is full of robots...and the future will be filled with robots...what will people do? I really hope that good deeds...just a little hard to believe
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
November 22, 2017, 06:15:23 AM
In my opinion technology is getting obsolete very quickly. For example just few years ago people were using GPRS in their mobile, then they shifted to Edge Technology then now a days people are talking about 3G and 4G/LTE Technology.
Same applies to all kind of technologies. First people were watching TV, then LCD, LED  now OLED, Curve, 3D and 4D.
Demand in gadgets, appliances, computer, etc etc. which uses advance technology makes it more capable of developing it self more faster than ever. People generation by generations are getting smarter so who know what might happen in our technology or what technology can give us more in the future with every company competing and innovating.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 22, 2017, 06:09:59 AM
I just watched a video about this. There was this guy claiming to be a time traveler and he spill all the beans about the future. He mentioned that there will be cars running at 600km per hour. He also mentioned that trump will win the next election. On the video, he was so scared to go back in his time because someone will kill him. He was hiding in our time to make scared of dying. Time machines will be introduced on 2023 (if I remember it right).  There was a caption at the video that there was a group helping him to stay here, provided food and shelter for him. Believe it or not, it might be the future of technology.
Activity: 182
November 22, 2017, 05:10:28 AM
The technology development is a must for us to improve. Without technology we can not survive in this global competion.
Because of competition, technology will become new and new then improve to be better.
Activity: 5
November 21, 2017, 07:01:10 PM
ai and space travel will make the next singularity
Activity: 210
November 21, 2017, 03:36:12 PM

Technology has grown faster than we think . can you imagine in the future using technology ? We can easily do things through helps of the technology ..
Activity: 60
November 21, 2017, 12:56:24 PM
This is the glory of the free market. Competition is pushing these innovations. It is going to be crazy to see what we have in 20 years.
[/qu
I think much easier in terms of communication and everyday life its all about to create a new innovative to enhance more technology to give life more efficient..
Activity: 418
November 21, 2017, 09:54:33 AM
today the technology is getting more sophisticated and maybe in the future the technology will get better from today, so the technology in the future will make human work easier, I have not been able to imagine technology in the future
Activity: 135
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
November 21, 2017, 08:09:30 AM
the future of technology in our society, there's a lot of innovations this days, because of technology, and I guess if we still alive maybe we will experience a taxi that's capable to fly, or maybe in the near future all you have to do is to push the button, like in the other countries some of the gadgets are push button, future in technology is fast growing, like in japan now they starting to clone human, fruits, vegetable, even fish, that's technology, technology  change and modify each year giving away for a new generation.
Activity: 5
November 21, 2017, 06:40:17 AM
Technology is the necessary thing to development of human.
Pages:
Jump to: