Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of Technology ?? - page 6. (Read 4072 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 02:41:06 AM
Technology is most importent for human life.i think after 20 years 60%virtual in world  and world wide except virtual currency.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
March 20, 2018, 11:05:49 PM
It really depends on what we deem as required or what we view as valuable. I think it would involve alot of real time stuff. It would be revolving around how much can we get and give information through out our contacts. I would very much love to see innovations when it comes to medicine. In 20 years we could grow back limbs, cure viruses and genetical flaws. In 20 years i would like to see that we are more enlightened and not self centered. But then again wishful thinking.
uwr
Activity: 42
March 20, 2018, 10:46:11 PM
What you think about the future of technology?
In my opinion technology is getting obsolete very quickly. For example just few years ago people were using GPRS in their mobile, then they shifted to Edge Technology then now a days people are talking about 3G and 4G/LTE Technology.
Same applies to all kind of technologies. First people were watching TV, then LCD, LED  now OLED, Curve, 3D and 4D.
What you see after 20 years ?

We will live in United World without borders, and explore space!!!
Support UNIFY World Revolution
We are aming to deliver this world with great public service of eliminating corupt governments and unifying the world under one decentralized voting system.
Activity: 29
March 20, 2018, 10:34:22 PM
It is time that we all buck up and know everything about the technology as that is the future.
Activity: 66
March 19, 2018, 08:19:46 PM
The future of technology is going to increase and change in no time.
Activity: 51
March 19, 2018, 07:50:23 PM
With the rapid increase in the technology it is important to not get dependant on it.
Activity: 89
March 18, 2018, 10:42:31 PM
It is always good to have good technology but try not to get addicted to it.
Activity: 78
March 18, 2018, 02:08:47 PM
The future of technology is going high in a much higher scale and its good.
Activity: 9
March 18, 2018, 02:46:27 AM
AI And Blockchain Will Be Huge Thing, in my opinion , also we need some innovations for central the population
Activity: 37
March 18, 2018, 02:42:54 AM
Technology has the capability to ruin things and I don’t want it to grow much.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
March 16, 2018, 03:38:34 PM
It hard to imagine what kind of technology we gonna have after 10 or 20 years. But future of technology must be exciting and gonna make life much easier
Activity: 35
March 16, 2018, 03:31:56 PM
The technology is improving rapidly with every day and becoming better.
Activity: 33
March 16, 2018, 02:44:05 PM
Better technology is good but one should not become a slave of it.
Activity: 140
March 13, 2018, 10:09:42 AM
Futurists can dish out some exciting and downright scary visions for the future of machines and science that either enhance or replace activities and products near and dear to us.
Activity: 15
March 13, 2018, 08:07:13 AM
I am optimistic that future technology will be bigger, better ,faster, accurate, But despite that have advantages and disadvantages which can't be over emphasise. Most of the issues of unemployment are caused by the technology. In stance of the banker staff ,services that twenty people suppose to perform only a computer will performed in a twinkle of an eye. Like while in business centre and even in ministry,parastata,agency, in short ramifications of life. Now forcing every leaving to computer literate. I can be in Nigeria talking and chatting to the person in outside the country. I can going out with out having the physical cash or paper. I can applying proposal, CV., quotation
Activity: 55
March 13, 2018, 07:49:26 AM
The future will always be easier to spend a day's life. Technology will always advance with the rapid development with the emergence of a competitive startup for mutual benefit.
Activity: 128
March 13, 2018, 07:03:11 AM
technology is now progressing, yet upgraded, so people now a days are more dependent on the speed of their work because of technology . many are excited because of the more beautiful features it uses. so time flies , year flies , our technology getting better and better to make our jobs easier with the help of it , which will cause people's laziness and enthusiasm because they know the modern tools help they work. Know every important of each technology so that you can used it very well .
Activity: 15
March 13, 2018, 04:33:20 AM
I am optimistic that future technology will be bigger, better ,faster, accurate, But despite that have advantages and disadvantages which can't be over emphasise. Most of the issues of unemployment are caused by the technology. In stance of the banker staff ,services that twenty people suppose to perform only a computer will performed in a twinkle of an eye. Like while in business centre and even in ministry,parastata,agency, in short ramifications of life. Now forcing every leaving to computer literate. I can be in Nigeria talking and chatting to the person in outside the country. I can going out with out having the physical cash or paper. I can applying proposal, CV., quotation
Activity: 1022
March 13, 2018, 02:38:20 AM
Future of technology will be vary bright and by touching of technology every one may have a bright future actually without having knowledge of modern technology none can  establish in the present world.Amazing!
Activity: 168
March 13, 2018, 02:23:22 AM
there will be many technology surprises in the future. in the 20 years that comes all the needs will use tecnological sophistication that simplifity our daily activities.
Pages:
Jump to: