Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of Technology ?? - page 4. (Read 4072 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 09:35:40 PM
New technologies are developing very quickly. It is worth paying attention to the blockchain, AI, VR and even for renewable energy (http://gaia.solar/)
because it also develops very quickly and uses better and better technologies.

I agree. I think AI, virtual and augmented realities will boom in the next few decades. Not only will they make industries and even society, more efficient and productive, but these technologies could be life saving too. VR apparently, can aid in pain management, treatment of phobias as well in keeping the memory sharp. And it will just keep on progressing. How else do you think these technologies can benefit society?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 08:16:16 AM
Personalities for robots i think,for example Owners could have a personality automatically chosen to match their needs, or select one based on a fictional character or even a loved one.As a conclusion, there are several positive impacts of technology on our lives but there are several downsides too. We cannot abandon technology now but we can ensure not to let it control us.
Activity: 17
September 03, 2018, 07:56:32 AM
What you think about the future of technology?
In my opinion technology is getting obsolete very quickly. For example just few years ago people were using GPRS in their mobile, then they shifted to Edge Technology then now a days people are talking about 3G and 4G/LTE Technology.
Same applies to all kind of technologies. First people were watching TV, then LCD, LED  now OLED, Curve, 3D and 4D.
What you see after 20 years ?
I see Sword Art Online but in real life. That would be total anihilation of all other games!
Activity: 142
September 03, 2018, 06:12:19 AM
New technologies are developing very quickly. It is worth paying attention to the blockchain, AI, VR and even for renewable energy (http://gaia.solar/)
because it also develops very quickly and uses better and better technologies.
Activity: 28
September 03, 2018, 01:07:32 AM
technology is a means of change for all of us, whether we want it or not we must accept and follow it
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 11:16:53 PM
Virtual Virtual and Virtual  Wink

I think so too! And honestly, I don't really see technology as going obsolete. Well a product or gadget can go obsolete, but not the technology. It will only progress and make better versions of the products we find already useless. AI, blockchain, virtual and augmented realities will continue to be explored, and will change the way we live. All this talk about cryptocurrencies already signals to a future that is highly digital. I heard we could have a virtual world one day as well. What do you think?
Activity: 93
September 02, 2018, 10:49:14 PM
I think future is very strong
Activity: 58
August 21, 2018, 07:15:14 PM
The future is in technology. We just need to be ready, we need to be open minded in all things. Know the pros and cons of technology, not all technology have advantages. Some are negative.
Activity: 75
August 18, 2018, 02:38:04 AM
I can see more AI development will make AI is both good and bad to think
Activity: 30
August 17, 2018, 08:33:30 AM
Blockchain and AI and...
Activity: 34
August 03, 2018, 04:45:52 AM
Technology in the world is growing rapidly. We can not predict 20 years later. But now the robot is the most powerful technology to serve people. I think, even 20 years later, robots are still the most powerful technology ever.
Activity: 333
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 04:42:19 AM
Technology is improving every year, we have no way to predict what new things may happen, but I most hope to see drugs with cures, such as cancer, AIDS, etc!
Activity: 33
August 03, 2018, 04:19:35 AM
Yes, right. Technology is growing fast, it will compete in terms of benefits for users. At present, the technology is most needed to thrive as robot surgery, microwave oven acts as the chef, firefighter robot. But over the next 20 years, there will be other technologies that will overwhelm.
Activity: 28
August 03, 2018, 04:09:10 AM
I see that we can create a robots that can help to work and also in our house no need to pay the maid
Activity: 26
August 02, 2018, 12:15:19 PM
Future of technology is wireless technology. the use of cable rolls will decrease and of course the internet is the most important. hmmmm, and also robot.
Activity: 31
August 02, 2018, 11:34:55 AM
trust me technology is moving fast. What we will see after 20 years would be crazy
Activity: 39
August 02, 2018, 11:06:23 AM
flying cars that would be so cool !
Activity: 29
August 02, 2018, 10:41:17 AM
In the future technology will be closely related to the internet. the higher the internet speed the greater the power needed.
Activity: 72
August 02, 2018, 05:05:30 AM
We as humanity should be really be working on a way to colonize other planets. We should also finaly work on some cheap and easy available fuels.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
August 02, 2018, 04:57:58 AM
On the contrary, I think technology continues to advance. 20 years ago we do not have internet and now a lot of us could not live without it. There are new technology we are being introduced to every year, such as smartphones, smart TVs, laptops with different capabilities, augmented reality and virtual reality, which is being poised to be used for more than just gaming. I think that in 20 years technology is going to grow and we shall expect to see more high tech gadgets that will help make our lives easier.
Pages:
Jump to: