Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of the BTC - page 2. (Read 7279 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
October 27, 2017, 01:38:15 PM
I think many of us, have a huge problem with the volatility of the BTC. And also the technology behind the BTC is outdated. There are huge amount of the other new generation cryptocurrencies that are more secure and adopted to special needs of different economic and consum needs. I have a big problem with BTC because of the high volatility. So i found Minexcoin, that according to the whitepaper might be more stable and less volatile.

Since Bitcoin is volatile many of the traders in any exchange platform are getting have a chance to get profit and had a privilege to buy a token even its dump the price value but it has an instances that it can rise up in a span period of time.
Activity: 742
Merit: 526
October 27, 2017, 01:22:11 PM
I think you have lots of misconceptions about bitcoin. Who says that bitcoin is outdated technology. By the bitcoin is just algorithm and the actual tech is blockchain on which the whole thing runs. It’s not outdated but it’s profound and astonishing tech which surpasses the traditional swift technology which we can see in the banking sector. The way we use bitcoin will make it volatile in its price and I don’t think that it is bad thing. Because this is what make us invest into it at the different entry point and then we can earn from it. There are many advantages of bitcoin and still so many development are pending. Just hold on and see the future which is bright.

Bitcoin is not an outdated technology of course, but when people speak about it in this manner, they usually mean there are better coins which are more advanced from a technological point of view and have more fancy features. In my opinion, this is not very important simply because any coin in existence today is used primarily for speculation purposes or aims at becoming a vehicle for speculation like bitcoin. If we proceed from this setup, then bitcoin is quite "up to date". It provides decent profits, and this is what seems to count most for the majority of people. People are looking for profits, they don't particularly care for innovation and some fancy stuff that new coins like dash might offer.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
October 27, 2017, 01:14:31 PM
I think many of us, have a huge problem with the volatility of the BTC. And also the technology behind the BTC is outdated. There are huge amount of the other new generation cryptocurrencies that are more secure and adopted to special needs of different economic and consum needs. I have a big problem with BTC because of the high volatility. So i found Minexcoin, that according to the whitepaper might be more stable and less volatile.
Well, for any other altcoins to replace Bitcoin because of some of the disadvantage you mention will take a lot of time for such a thing to happen in the nearest future. But it is a possibility that can happen in future, though one cannot tell when exactly it will happen.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
October 27, 2017, 01:01:05 PM
The future of bitcoin depends on yourself how to deal with rising price of bitcoin. But we must be sure that bitcoin prices will increase in future. We must believe that because, can be a future motivation to bitcoin permanent popular.
If you are talking about price increase. You said that it will increase come on brother. It is increasing on daily based which is known as powerful currency i would like to say that we should keep in mind that bitcoin will be above more than 10x than this price. Because the going market of bitcoin is pretty awesome states so we should say that it would be the most challenging life style in the future to gain some extra profit from bitcoin.
I think bitcoin future is very bright and shine there is no doubt that bitcoin is now a very strong currency around the world and a good example is recently bitcoin arrived to Thailand so its mean bitcoin is going to expand its trade to the world so demand of bitcoin is going to increased and when the demand go high so the price will go high automatically.
demand for bitcoin to date is still so large and increasing. even the currently rising price is proof that bitcoin is something that is in search and need for a development. so, if this continues in the future, be sure that bitcoin will have a good future.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
October 27, 2017, 12:58:37 PM

I think you have lots of misconceptions about bitcoin. Who says that bitcoin is outdated technology. By the bitcoin is just algorithm and the actual tech is blockchain on which the whole thing runs. It’s not outdated but it’s profound and astonishing tech which surpasses the traditional swift technology which we can see in the banking sector. The way we use bitcoin will make it volatile in its price and I don’t think that it is bad thing. Because this is what make us invest into it at the different entry point and then we can earn from it. There are many advantages of bitcoin and still so many development are pending. Just hold on and see the future which is bright.

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
October 27, 2017, 11:54:35 AM

Bitcoin have Good volatility Because it always happen in high range (most up than normal price) but it is still volatility if you want to start your own work with bitcoin give extra 34% of total price so will be save from volatility
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 27, 2017, 10:00:30 AM
The future of bitcoin depends on yourself how to deal with rising price of bitcoin. But we must be sure that bitcoin prices will increase in future. We must believe that because, can be a future motivation to bitcoin permanent popular.
If you are talking about price increase. You said that it will increase come on brother. It is increasing on daily based which is known as powerful currency i would like to say that we should keep in mind that bitcoin will be above more than 10x than this price. Because the going market of bitcoin is pretty awesome states so we should say that it would be the most challenging life style in the future to gain some extra profit from bitcoin.
I think bitcoin future is very bright and shine there is no doubt that bitcoin is now a very strong currency around the world and a good example is recently bitcoin arrived to Thailand so its mean bitcoin is going to expand its trade to the world so demand of bitcoin is going to increased and when the demand go high so the price will go high automatically.
Activity: 366
Merit: 100
October 27, 2017, 08:59:00 AM
The future of bitcoin is completely gonna be successful based on the technology. As a part lot of users as well industries have been making their entry into bitcoin as well adopting blockchain technology upon their needs. Hope the same will take bitcoin to the next level of growth.
Activity: 309
Merit: 102
Presale is live!
October 27, 2017, 08:46:18 AM
The future of the BTC price directly reflects the amount of people adopting the technology and how fast. Also how fast the supply gets smaller and smaller will depend on how fast the price rises.
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
October 27, 2017, 08:02:10 AM
Well i think that being volatile is an advantage of bitcoins and by the way all crypto currencies are volatile in nature.But bitcoins future is bright as bitcoins has gain trust and support of the people and the investors, which is one of the main things to became successful in crypto currency market.And bitcoins are far more profitable than other crypto currencies amd chances of bitcoins being replaced by other is slim, bitcoin has survived many forks and dumps and it is still at the top with current price of around $6000.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 335
October 27, 2017, 07:16:49 AM
First of all, ALL cryptocurrency are VOLATILE. There's no exception on this one. And I think, volatility is the reason why traders trade assets. That's the reason why they earn from cryptocurrency. In fact, the traders are the one who are keeping the cryptocurrency market alive. Second, bitcoin network and blockchain is not outdated. In fact, the forking that happens in bitcoin network is actually one way to keep it up-to-date and to upgrade some of its features. Third, I don't think some of these new cryptocurrencies/tokens/altcoins are more secure than bitcoin. These new coins actually have limited use compared to bitcoin. Some coins are intended for a specific purpose only while bitcoin can be used as a universal e-money. That's why I still have my trust on bitcoin, and I don't think that an altcoin will later beat it in terms of its value and usability.
It is very interesting that  if the volatility is compared with other crypto currencies that it will be crystal clear that the volatility of bit coin will be less than the currencies as it is the stable one further more being a transaction tool bit coin future is looking very bright
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
October 25, 2017, 07:36:14 PM
i think that Bitcoin have a brillant future especially for Banking , in this period many banks uses Blockchain in their transactions due to it's safety . also the high value of Bitcoin and the augmentation from 800$ in the last year to 5700$ in this moment (7k $ 3 days ago) . it's really a good thing to invest in Bitcoin ,it's really a gold mine .and there are expectations that the value of Bitcoin will rise into 20K $ in 2020 or before .
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
October 25, 2017, 07:20:23 PM
First of all, ALL cryptocurrency are VOLATILE. There's no exception on this one. And I think, volatility is the reason why traders trade assets. That's the reason why they earn from cryptocurrency. In fact, the traders are the one who are keeping the cryptocurrency market alive. Second, bitcoin network and blockchain is not outdated. In fact, the forking that happens in bitcoin network is actually one way to keep it up-to-date and to upgrade some of its features. Third, I don't think some of these new cryptocurrencies/tokens/altcoins are more secure than bitcoin. These new coins actually have limited use compared to bitcoin. Some coins are intended for a specific purpose only while bitcoin can be used as a universal e-money. That's why I still have my trust on bitcoin, and I don't think that an altcoin will later beat it in terms of its value and usability.
Indeed all crypto currencies are volatile in nature so nobody can say about the future of these digital currencies but as for as bitcoin as crypto currency is concerned it is very good secure and profitable than other prevailing currencies in the market. Bitcoin is getting good support from their users, which is making bitcoin more stronger and reliable, investors are now do not feel any worry to invest their big amount in bitcoin and that is the reason that bitcoin demand is increasing from time to time.
Activity: 688
Merit: 101
October 25, 2017, 09:02:24 AM
If a technical problem such as segwit ends soon, then I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, with a market share of more than $ 120 then I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve.
Yes bitcoin is continue improving it self not just only for now,  but more improving day by day.  I believe that even bitcoin is outdated by now and theres has a new better than bitcoin,  bitcoin is bitcoin and has no change for that.  If ever the new one exist, i only chooce bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
October 25, 2017, 08:58:53 AM

I don't see it as a problem, the reason why bitcoin is profitable is because of it's volatility. Some people were able to gain profit from it. I really think that bitcoin can still grow higher in the future. So, I'm planning to hold as much bitcoin as I can and as long as I can.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
“Blockchain Connection Framework”
October 25, 2017, 08:51:41 AM
It depends on how you handle the volatility, for the one that invest in bitcoin the volatility seems so annoying, but for the trader volatility is good because it can make the traders earn money, and I know that there are a lot of new coin that got better feature than bitcoin but the investor is more believe in bitcoin and bitcoin has been adopted in many country, so in order to replace bitcoin you need a lot of users and that coin need to be implemented in different sectors in all countries

But it is important that those who do not want to use bitcoin to speculate, but to carry out their ordinary transactions as exchange of goods or simply as a store of value, also rely on bitcoin and for this, less volatility is necessary.

If we are only thinking about bitcoin as an interesting option for traders to make money, perhaps this high volatility will remain for long, making the use of bitcoin difficult to incorporate into real economy, and this would prevent it from being massively accepted, becoming a simple pump and dump business in the long run.

I agree with the points you're raising. However, I think being volatile is brought about by the fact that many market trends affect it, being that it is an up-and-starting currency compared to the usual means people use in the market such as money. Once more and more countries recognize and use it, then I think the volatility would begin to decrease and stability would set it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
October 25, 2017, 08:41:42 AM
technology may be outdated but it rises as graphics. the infrastructure is restrictive only in some areas. Newly developed post devices are closing up that current active applications. ultimately a functioning system and nobody can dare to erase and build a new one.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
October 25, 2017, 08:32:07 AM
If a technical problem such as segwit ends soon, then I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, with a market share of more than $ 120 then I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve.

of course bitcoin will still improve and bitcoin itself will be increase higher than now but the matter is how long we can waiting the price to be higher again. i am sure that bitcoin will have a bright future like other people said and we need to help the spreading of bitcoin in our city so we can see soon bitcoin will be using by many people and they can adopt bitcoin in their daily life. if we compare with two or three years ago, bitcoin popularity is increasing and now i think many people is trying to use bitcoin and i am sure that each of the people will have their own purpose from using bitcoin.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 25, 2017, 02:58:11 AM
Activity: 742
Merit: 526
October 25, 2017, 01:06:01 AM

But how are other coins supposed to be more stable?

Bitcoin is volatile without doubt, but if you look at other coins, even top altcoins, they are way more volatile than bitcoin. You can look at litecoin which has simply devastating volatility, though it is likely one of the best altcoins in the market. This is the way things are. If you ask me, you can't make a coin stable, whether it be minexcoin or some other coin, unless you have a huge user base and huge adoption across the world. If I can put it this way, the volatility of a coin would greatly depend on it popularity. The more popular the coin is, the less volatile it will be, as simple as that. Besides, we should look at actual performance in the market, not what is written in a whitepaper.
Pages:
Jump to: