Pages:
Author

Topic: Future payment methods of bitcoin and crypto - page 11. (Read 2693 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 260
September 26, 2018, 11:04:02 AM
Now people will be know the coin. Price. So people hold the coin long time. It good opportunity for the people growth. So people wait for the bitcoin use the legal way to all country. So people hold and wait for the price increase. It change the world. So coming future bitcoin will be use all process. It best investment and future growth. People believe the bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Looking to the future and control myself
September 26, 2018, 10:46:18 AM
i agree with you, now some company and organization have accepted payment by bitcoin and crypto.
i thịnk payment with bitcoin and crypto are so faster, secure and easy. This payment so perfect than traditional transection.
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
September 26, 2018, 10:09:23 AM
bitcoin and crypto will uptrend in the future, bitcoin and crypto will have high popularity in the future, bitcoin and crypto will dominate every transaction, bitcoin and crypto will be the main investment places in the future.
bitcoin will dominate and control the world in the future.
Activity: 188
September 26, 2018, 09:30:03 AM
Rapid security and risk avoidance will be developed in the future, with no worries now.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 09:56:54 AM
In my country here in the phillipines some other companies start accepting bitcoin for payment. This is the goodstart for cryptocurrency to spread this kind of payment method. Also it's include the security of every transaction and you can send it hassle free anywhere worldwide  Smiley.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
September 26, 2018, 08:50:21 AM
I hope to discuss about the future payment methods of BTC and Crypto. Start accepting  bitcoin and crypto currency  payment today,Accept payment security without payment claim and avoid risk ,Send the bitcoin and crypto currency to your employees and customers.

Right now,  bitcoin was being used as money transfer anywhere in the world which is one of its features. Then also being accepted as payment in some other merchants such as restaurant, online shop, transferring bitcoin into bank. Aside from that Bitcoin is a kind of investment too.
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 08:49:58 AM
In the near future , bitcoin will have been accepted legal payment tool by every single person and country. As a result of this accepting, bitcoin will be the most powerful trading and investing thing on earth.
The right time will come payments using bitcoin will be legalized all over the world, as you can see it is happening right now but it is not actually known because there are some countries which is against crypto.
Activity: 294
September 26, 2018, 08:33:36 AM
When the transaction fee will be small (lightning network for BTC) and volatility of the price will be much smaller or won't be at all - only then we can buy stuff for BTC.
Activity: 756
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
September 26, 2018, 08:28:57 AM
In the future this will happen, everyone understands that bitcoin is the currency of the future, but now they are biased because it is not yet a stable currency and the price often changes.
Activity: 588
September 24, 2018, 06:04:46 PM
It will happen soon, but it needs more time to do it and proper dessimination about it in order people may aware about the transactions of different payments. If it will be implemented, surely it will be hasslefree.

It could happen in a country that has allowed bitcoin to develop, this method will certainly provide convenience between the holder and the recipient, but the level of security that might be difficult to do. Not only hackers can steal but with those who understand bitcoin can also do it by robbing.
Activity: 308
September 24, 2018, 05:57:00 PM
It will happen soon, but it needs more time to do it and proper dessimination about it in order people may aware about the transactions of different payments. If it will be implemented, surely it will be hasslefree.
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
September 24, 2018, 05:25:39 PM
I hope to discuss about the future payment methods of BTC and Crypto. Start accepting  bitcoin and crypto currency  payment today,Accept payment security without payment claim and avoid risk ,Send the bitcoin and crypto currency to your employees and customers.

This is too risky for anyone to undertake being individual or corporation. The only way this can happen is if crypto becomes accepted in the eyes of the government only then things can change the way you propose.

It could be done but the consequences are great, changing the payment method is not as easy as turning the hand. This must be considered properly and thoroughly. A good approach must be carried out and reconsidered from all aspects.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
September 24, 2018, 04:58:20 PM
Today you can buy products for bitcoin and cryptocurrency. This is facilitated by the project Pundi X and its Pos devices (which fly around the world like hot cakes) if you are not familiar with this project I advise you to study it!
Activity: 322
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
September 24, 2018, 04:53:51 PM
I also want it that way, cryptocurrency as a payment method, but what we need to realize is that we are under regulation, and the government is the regulator. I would be very happy if the government legalized the cryptocurrency as a payment method.
Not the desire of the state to legalize the crypto currency in many countries really hampers its development. Probably the only way to help advance the crypto currency is to actively use it despite restrictions and prohibitions.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 513
September 24, 2018, 04:44:40 PM

This is too risky for anyone to undertake being individual or corporation. The only way this can happen is if crypto becomes accepted in the eyes of the government only then things can change the way you propose.
Activity: 336
September 24, 2018, 04:32:53 PM
I think that we can't know for sure now but btc and crypto will take the place it deserves in the market. To my mind, it is better to use future payment methods with the use of digital currency
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
September 24, 2018, 04:00:03 PM
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are heavily used as a Internet currency. Day by day These cryptocurrency currency uses increases. Cryptocurrency advance safe, secure and fast money transaction facility is the main reason behind it heavy use as a digital currency. Many online retailers and small business use it for their business purposes and use as a payment method. Bitcoin associate with many thing. It use for online tickets booking, for paying rent EMIsetc. So in future this kind of uses increases.
Activity: 784
The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
September 24, 2018, 03:53:01 AM
But it seems, it's not as easy as we imagined. It seems that there are still many countries that are not ready to accept cryptocurrency, either because of what problems  Huh

Maybe with the wrong perceptions, FUD and fake news was the hindrances of every person to adopt and be ready for crypto. If these countries will become more open to a legit information that will fed them for better understanding, no wonder we'll see much higher increase of demand will show up. Future payment methods will be implemented with a specific system followed for all crypto migrations.
You are right, it seems there are many people who have the wrong perception about bitcoin. Maybe that is one of the causes, why are there still many countries that have not fully accepted bitcoin and altcoin
twa
Activity: 320
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
September 24, 2018, 03:06:28 AM
Yes that would have been really great but we need government permission for that and that is the most crucial part. We need to accept crypto and deal with it in all sort of small and big payments.
Yes that would have been really great but we need government permission for that and that is the most crucial part. We need to accept crypto and deal with it in all sort of small and big payments.
all can happen and all possibilities no one can know with certainty what kind of country I will pay directly or the transaction process using cryptocurrency is still prohibited by the government, is it possible that direct payments can occur at this time
Activity: 1260
September 24, 2018, 02:47:41 AM

There are many peoples who doesn't get familiar in using bitcoin as their payment currency, we must do the example for them.
Using crypto should be easier than using fiat currency because it just easy as you scan barcode using your mobile phone when you send coins.
Pages:
Jump to: