Pages:
Author

Topic: Future payment methods of bitcoin and crypto - page 12. (Read 2693 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 01:57:54 PM
I also want it that way, cryptocurrency as a payment method, but what we need to realize is that we are under regulation, and the government is the regulator. I would be very happy if the government legalized the cryptocurrency as a payment method.
Activity: 197
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 23, 2018, 12:43:22 PM
BITCOIN in not only a digital asset considered as a currency, as well as a payment gateway. Since it's obstacles with security, High volatility etc, governments are not yet legalized & regularized Bitcoin as a currency & payment gateway but using currently by service providers all over the world. To adopt by mass community BTC has to be regularized & legalized as believes by many. We can see many moves happens in the crypto space hints that we are at hand of intangible currency market. Major renowned universities are conducting many courses about blockchain as they have found the importance of this field. This is the future. I strongly support with whom stand with this decision. But don't put all your eggs in one bag.
Activity: 262
September 23, 2018, 11:18:31 AM
But it seems, it's not as easy as we imagined. It seems that there are still many countries that are not ready to accept cryptocurrency, either because of what problems  Huh

Maybe with the wrong perceptions, FUD and fake news was the hindrances of every person to adopt and be ready for crypto. If these countries will become more open to a legit information that will fed them for better understanding, no wonder we'll see much higher increase of demand will show up. Future payment methods will be implemented with a specific system followed for all crypto migrations.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
September 23, 2018, 11:14:01 AM
I probably think that BLOCKCHAIN would be heavily used, with the use of Blockchain technology I think that the way of how transactions interact would probably be at lightning speed, and with the continuous growth and improvement of BLOCKCHAIN, there's not a doubt that crypto would be in tact with Blockchain.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
September 23, 2018, 11:05:14 AM
But it seems, it's not as easy as we imagined. It seems that there are still many countries that are not ready to accept cryptocurrency, either because of what problems  Huh
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
September 23, 2018, 10:49:13 AM
I think the transaction of BTC and Cryptos was very easy in the future. I think it will be a chip only in the phones and in seconds to transfer and maybe no payment as the transactions will be happening. Payment will be legalized specially in the future because of its decentralized characteristics and non punishable by man made mistakes. It would probably a blast in the future.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 09:37:36 AM
The light network also refers to different electronic cash flows on different nodes commonly using encryption algorithms or the flexibility that includes encrypting data across a range of networks known as peers. Somwhere is still afraid of cryptography for unknown reasons. People see it as something they do not understand. Then that day will not be far away.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
September 09, 2018, 12:34:00 PM
This wonderful thing almost everyone wants. When Bitcoin and other Altcoin are accepted in the payment method, the crypto market will have a new leap forward. Payment methods, large and small transactions will become easier as the government adopts Bitcoin and Altcoin in this section. I hope in the future this will be approved by the government.
Activity: 49
September 09, 2018, 12:28:04 PM
The payment methode of bitcoin in future is more popular some companies is also using crypto currency and many people is using bitcoin as the currency it is all will be possible if the govt. will accept this.
Activity: 155
Bitcoin payment system will be more popular in the future. It will not be possible if the government is against Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the online currency. So it is much safer. Bitcoin payment system will increase.
copper member
Activity: 289
Merit: 254
Already lots of online company and shops use bitcoin as a payment method and in future, I want to see bitcoin as global currency use all country every whare.
Activity: 100
It was a good thing though it will take a lot of time to happen but I hope it will happen in the future because I’m sure the government will meddle on that so we need to wait until they accept bitcoin and not go against it.
Activity: 114
Merit: 2
Yeah I think companies will be using similar systems to direct deposit for crypto payments. I'd imagine Amazon's idea of stores without checkouts would become a thing as well. You leave a store with the products and a crypto payment is automatically debited for what you owe. Not sure how paypal and other platforms will keep up..
Activity: 151
Merit: 20
Bitcoin has been around for almost a decade now and is rapidly becoming a recognized payment method worldwide. There are loads of different places that will accept payments in Bitcoin. These range from peer-to-peer markets right through to established retailers. There are even companies that allow you to buy gift cards with cryptocurrency that can then be exchanged for goods at online shops that don’t currently accept Bitcoin. The list of things that one can buy with BTC is getting bigger every day. Not bad for an experiment in decentralization and cryptography that completely opposes the status quo of global finance!
Activity: 202
I hope to discuss about the future payment methods of BTC and Crypto. Start accepting  bitcoin and crypto currency  payment today,Accept payment security without payment claim and avoid risk ,Send the bitcoin and crypto currency to your employees and customers.
You can see that few hours ago the bitcoin price has fallen sharply to $ 5900 and has now moved slightly to $ 600. I believe that with the current market situation, bitcoin prices may continue to fall sharply at any time. The market is bearish in the long term so I believe the bitcoin price may fall to $ 4000 and maybe even $ 2000 at the end of 2018.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I think many people already use bitcoin as payment. so far, this is only happening on the Internet. in the future, we expect such a tender in conventional stores)
Activity: 82
I do feel that future installments would turn out to be all the more simple, quicker than the squint of an eye, moment and secure installments, that is the thing that I think will occur later on, as innovation advance so as bitcoin and crypto, hence I figure BLOCKCHAIN will be utilized as a part without bounds, starting at now individuals have set their eyes on the innovation Blockchain is utilizing and I figure the innovation would turn out to be all the more better later on.
Activity: 418
Merit: 106
Yes that would have been really great but we need government permission for that and that is the most crucial part. We need to accept crypto and deal with it in all sort of small and big payments.

Government plays crucial role in the world of crypto currency and bitcoin. We are looking forward to the day where bitcoin are widely accepted by different business institution as a payment method to make everything easier though it is kinda impossible knowing how unstable bitcoin price is.
Activity: 30
There is no need to discuss future methods of payment by bitcoin. Now it is necessary to introduce payment by bitcoin in absolutely all spheres of activity with which you come across. Anyway, there will come a time when bitcoin can be paid everywhere.
It is not impossible if future bitcoin is used for payments in all fields, because bitcoin is predicted to have equality with conventional currencies that are used as payment instruments today. It takes time, but bitcoin is slowly starting to be accepted as a payment instrument. Bitcoin as a digital currency has advantages over conventional money, because it is simpler, safer and cheaper transaction costs.
Activity: 504
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
I hope to discuss about the future payment methods of BTC and Crypto. Start accepting  bitcoin and crypto currency  payment today,Accept payment security without payment claim and avoid risk ,Send the bitcoin and crypto currency to your employees and customers.

There are some companies already accepting cryptocurrency like BTC as a payment from their customer.
Bitcoin is basically created by satoshi to become a peer to peer payment system, not a speculative asset.
Pages:
Jump to: