Pages:
Author

Topic: Future payment methods of bitcoin and crypto - page 9. (Read 2693 times)

copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Electronic money is an accepted payment method in many countries. In many other European countries, digital money trends are also increasing. People should also be ready to approach and see opportunities to do better, reduce costs, and increase efficiency. Banks and computer security organizations can rely on multiple stakeholders and encrypt it to ensure increased security and safety; Public transport can be operated with blockchain without intermediaries; startup in the field can help set up the system automatically once the user knows how to use it; Energy distributors can cut the huge costs associated with distribution and centralized management.
Don't mix up digital money with crypto currencies. Both are virtual currencies, but digital money is related and equivalent of physical fiat currency. They are totally centralized and controlled by some authorities. On other hand, bitcoin and crypto currencies are virtual currency that is decentralized and has no relation with fiat currency (other than value evaluation) at all.
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
I hope to discuss about the future payment methods of BTC and Crypto. Start accepting  bitcoin and crypto currency  payment today,Accept payment security without payment claim and avoid risk ,Send the bitcoin and crypto currency to your employees and customers.

I think many people who want bitcoin and crypto can be used as payment instruments in the future. I think bitcoin is great if used as a payment tool because the process is faster and bitcoin has an unstable price so people will use bitcoin to trade and invest.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
The payment methods of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in future should be ensured. It will help more to become digitalized in this global world.
maybe you are right that technological development must be balanced with economic development, especially economic systems and cryptocurrencies created by using technological advances
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
I hope to discuss about the future payment methods of BTC and Crypto. Start accepting  bitcoin and crypto currency  payment today,Accept payment security without payment claim and avoid risk ,Send the bitcoin and crypto currency to your employees and customers.

I think we should start to using a trust cryptocurrency wallet in our phone, which we can use it to send and receive our coins seamlessly and easy as you just need to scan the QR-code to transact.
Once we already use it with ease, we can promote crypto payment method by accepting crypto payment through the mobile wallet.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
This is a modern and very convenient technology for transactions but the world is not ready for this yet. I think due to the fact that the market is not stable as traditional money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Even if you want that to happen, it is not as easy as you think. If you have employees, you cannot be so sure if they like or understand cryptocurrency in the first place. They will surely prefer to have a fiat salary because it is still the main currency that is using today.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Digital currency is a future. with its various advantages, now digital currency has been accepted by various places. the future requires speed and also good mobility, so for me that we will face the digital era and digital currency is something that is very necessary in supporting the economic life that we have.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
I also hope like that, where all the people who will make transactions, whether online or offline, they only need to scan the QR code and everything is done. no longer need to go to the bank for verification and the old process. I think the method of using crypto is more effective.

this way is more comfortable for sure. with banks and 3d parties ppl just wasting money. and looks like banks are worrying.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
It's a good idea to see crypto currencies like bitcoin increasingly used as transactions. It would be good if the government of all countries accepted bitcoin in that country. That way it will continue to be known as the crypto currency which is very useful for people who make transactions quickly and safely.
Activity: 350
I hope that soon traditional banks will remain in the past and we will no longer have to perform a lot of useless actions. Everything will be simple, for payment it will be enough to have a phone and a cryptocurrency. I dream of this time
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I would like to examine about the future installment strategies for BTC and Crypto. Begin tolerating bitcoin and digital currency installment today, accept installment security without installment guarantee and maintain a strategic distance from hazard.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I also hope like that, where all the people who will make transactions, whether online or offline, they only need to scan the QR code and everything is done. no longer need to go to the bank for verification and the old process. I think the method of using crypto is more effective.
Activity: 23
Electronic money is an accepted payment method in many countries. In many other European countries, digital money trends are also increasing. People should also be ready to approach and see opportunities to do better, reduce costs, and increase efficiency. Banks and computer security organizations can rely on multiple stakeholders and encrypt it to ensure increased security and safety; Public transport can be operated with blockchain without intermediaries; startup in the field can help set up the system automatically once the user knows how to use it; Energy distributors can cut the huge costs associated with distribution and centralized management.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
If digital money succeeds, it will be the successful payment method! Fast, accurate, secure and completely active in use!
I hope so in the near future!
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
for now the payment methods and systems start like crypto currencies digitally using local currencies and as time advances and payment method technology will follow the development of technology and the times of development
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May be it is possible after 10 years and soon we will get some new ways of payments but due to not legally recognized in our country bitcoin and crypto is using for payments only and payments through bitcoin is less costly and safe form of payment.
Activity: 28
I think, in the future, if Bitcoin is adopted by the international monetary decree, then maybe, around that time, bitcoin can be applied and the forms of payment worldwide for all. service.
Activity: 348
I think it is already one of the plans in crypto world but we cannot guarantee this because of hindrances and opposition like goverments and other big companies who have big reputation. It would be very great if this will happen in the future so let us all hope for this.

That is great for all bitcoiners but we need first to convince the government to give permission to bitcoin to operate. Because it is best if bitcoin ligalise in whole world, if that would happen, hesitation is no place....
brand new
Activity: 0
The future looks great for AML BitCoin. This coin will be accepted everywhere as soon as cryptos are regulated. This is the only compliant coin.
copper member
Activity: 322
I think it is already one of the plans in crypto world but we cannot guarantee this because of hindrances and opposition like goverments and other big companies who have big reputation. It would be very great if this will happen in the future so let us all hope for this.
Pages:
Jump to: