Pages:
Author

Topic: Future payment methods of bitcoin and crypto - page 6. (Read 2693 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Yes that would have been really great but we need government permission for that and that is the most crucial part. We need to accept crypto and deal with it in all sort of small and big payments.

why would you need government permission for that? where do you live?  that's the whole nature of crypto is that its above and beyond governments.
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
payment method using bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is very good but you also have to be able to see who uses it when using payment is a parent who does not understand payment using the bitcoin or cryptocurrency method would be difficult and would definitely prefer traditional methods of using fiat currency.
Activity: 78
As I heard, in some countries in Asia there are many places, where they accept Bitcoin for payment, unfortunately, where I live, I am not aware of any. Volatility is still a problem, even it is getting smaller.
The progress of science will have an impact on life in the future. One thing that is certain to happen is the use of digital currencies such as bitcoin, which makes it easy and shortens the time in financial transactions. Fiat money must still exist, and digital money also exists. Both are complementary and the people who will use them are welcome to choose which one is preferred.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
Your opinion is the same thing us all think so. Because the transaction and payment via Bitcoin is fast and safe, it does not take much time and can save money. I am waiting for the quick payment form that will be convenient for everyone.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Now it is necessary to introduce payment by bitcoin in absolutely all spheres of activity with which you come across. Anyway, there will come a time when bitcoin can be paid everywhere.
Activity: 41
The online shopping sites will die for it to add bitcoin as their payment option if the governments allows crypto. It would be a great thing that will happen. And as far as I know, those who knows about bitcoin well, everyone wants it to get a payment option of bitcoin in every sector where debit/credit card payments are accepted.
Activity: 183
Merit: 2
Definitely not private issue. It's a distributed ledger so everyone can read  and own a piece of it without the control of agency and govs. You can be sure the transaction took place if it's written on blockchain itself. Choose privacy first always guys - it's for your best
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus
I hope to discuss about the future payment methods of BTC and Crypto. Start accepting  bitcoin and crypto currency  payment today,Accept payment security without payment claim and avoid risk ,Send the bitcoin and crypto currency to your employees and customers.

It will be need more time to implementing that. If we want to use bitcoin or crypto for payment, the obstacle right now is on government regulation. This issue very important thing if we want mass adoption become more reality. But soon or later, adoption on cryptocurrency will happen anyway with or without regulation from government because of technology
Activity: 22
The use of electronic payments is increasingly expanding. In the future, this payment will be used universally globally.
Activity: 170
As I heard, in some countries in Asia there are many places, where they accept Bitcoin for payment, unfortunately, where I live, I am not aware of any. Volatility is still a problem, even it is getting smaller.
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
I hope to discuss about the future payment methods of BTC and Crypto. Start accepting  bitcoin and crypto currency  payment today,Accept payment security without payment claim and avoid risk ,Send the bitcoin and crypto currency to your employees and customers.
For this reason, maybe BTC is the best to make payments as you said above, but we hope that in the future BTTC will be better at handling the above points, or there could even be new coins that are more efficient in doing the things you mention. " Accept payment security without payment claim and avoid risk, Send the bitcoin and crypto currency to your employees and customers. " and my hope is that BTC will begin to be accepted by many countries so that it can continue to grow. and hopefully in the future there will be other means of payment besides btc that can make your wishes and all of us come true as you said above
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
Looking at the current situation and conditions, it looks like it will take a long time. To arrive at that time, where cryptocurrency will become a global payment instrument
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Certainly, this is the future of the world of crypto. I believe the best way to promote bitcoin to the world is by using it in our daily business transactions. I believe bitcoin is the future of payment for all business transactions.
brand new
Activity: 0
I am sure that once the crypto market is regulated AML BitCoin will be accepted everywhere. This is the only compliant coin with AML and KYC.
Activity: 504
I have a good vision that if crypto currencies will become payment methods, better, easier and faster financial transactions can occur. I hope that in the future, Bitcoin and other crypto will become payment methods worldwide.
Activity: 23
Volatility will decrease over time as the market matures. Market maturing meaning the price will be many times what it is today as user adoption grows exponentially over the next 5-10 years.
Lightning Network will be used for daily payments and will be used like Android Pay and Apple Pay are used today. It will probably take a decade from say 2020 to 2030 for usage of Bitcoin as a payment medium to become a pretty mainstream thing.
Activity: 17
It will be our bright future. I think that future payment methods of bitcoin and crypto is what we need now. It will help a lots.
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
that scenario is the ideal future, but we still have a long way to go before that happens. Others are right, there has to be government permission. We can’t just go vigilante, right? Haha.. It would be beneficial though if the government and crypto could find some compromise. An organized, legal structure will promote harmony and efficiency in society, don’t you think?
Yes, it takes a long journey I think if you want bitcoin and other cryptocurrency to become a legitimate medium of exchange replacing paper money. Surely here the Bitcoin asset holder must be patient with the current government's attitude towards Bitcoin, which is that there are pros and cons, in my country the government has not legalized bitcoin as a legitimate medium of exchange. But I am sure if the government will soon legalize bitcoin as a digital currency as a legitimate medium of exchange.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I was into this matter. I was hoping that in the coming future, Bitcoin and other crypto will become the payment method around the globe. Well, I have a good vision that if the crypto currencies will become the payment method, a better, convenient and much faster financial transactions might happen.
Activity: 1044
Merit: 103
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I am waiting for this that everyone notices cryptocurrency is the next GOLD RUSH. The future is now, payments nowadays are becoming high end as what people demands. Everybody must be  aware that other establishments implement this forum.
Pages:
Jump to: