Pages:
Author

Topic: Future payment methods of bitcoin and crypto - page 4. (Read 2693 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I hope to discuss about the future payment methods of BTC and Crypto. Start accepting  bitcoin and crypto currency  payment today,Accept payment security without payment claim and avoid risk ,Send the bitcoin and crypto currency to your employees and customers.

I believe this should be part if what the SEC and other financial bodies are working on to ensure safe transaction processes and sustainability of the system once it has been implemented.
Activity: 410
Merit: 100
It is high time to start promoting bitcoin in all spheres.Hey, bosses!Let's pay in bitcoins))) This will help us a lot.Here we are with friends have already started to make each other bitcoin gifts)))
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
People will be able to use Bitcoin in the future just like ordinary currency. Because all the countries will adopt Bitcoin in the future. If it does not happen then people will be able to use Bitcoin by turning Bitcoin into a normal currency.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
Yes that would have been really great but we need government permission for that and that is the most crucial part. We need to accept crypto and deal with it in all sort of small and big payments.
In fact, there are already store who accept cryptocurrency especially bitcoin and if we want to implement it in all store in online or in public we should tell to the government to legalize it. Adding cryptocurrency in paying method in all store its good idea which the transaction will make faster and there will no paper works because you can see all the detail in transactions.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
paying employee salaries with bitcoin is impossible to do in my country, because bitcoin may only be used as an investment tool not as a means of payment.
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
In my opinion the method of paying for the future with bitcoin or crypto currency is very potential. In the future, someone tends to need a simple, economical, and fast way in the transaction process. Bitcoin and crypto currencies are the right solution to make this future payment. I myself began to develop a business across the country by using crypto currency as a payment tool in my business. In my opinion, using crypto currencies is more profitable and not complicated. I can quickly and easily receive and make payments. However, crypto currencies cannot always be a currency because there are certain times when we cannot transact with crypto currencies. Future payments with crypto currencies are indeed very potential, but fiat currencies also remain the main payment tool. Fiat and crypto currencies are a combination of currencies that complement each other and can function very synergistically to support the future payment method.
copper member
Activity: 336
Yes this can be the future, we can use Bitcoin as a mode of payment in future instead of paper currency. This would be the revolutionary movement for any one to use this because this is the advance version of currency and you can pay just by using internet immediately. But this is totally depends on the government of any country to make this viable , the benefits behind this is the government has to cost too much to handle paper currency and also costing to make this currency available to everyone like ATM, BANK , CREDIT CARD, DEBIT CARD etc . So this would be great to use Bitcoin as a mode of payment in future.
Activity: 17
I hope to discuss about the future payment methods of BTC and Crypto. Start accepting  bitcoin and crypto currency  payment today,Accept payment security without payment claim and avoid risk ,Send the bitcoin and crypto currency to your employees and customers.
Nowdays Bitcoin become more popular and some of frelencer site add Bitcoin for their payment.You can also find bet+some online shopping accept Bitcoin .I hope Bitcoin will be future best payment method but need to permission government and some of big development country to accept Bitcoin and crypto currency.
Activity: 224
cashless society is the future of banking and payments so we will see more cryptocurrency in this space facilitating cashless society
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
https://beta.afce.io/#/
Yes why not bitcoin is the fastest growing currency every day,people people in bitcoin too,so it will very convenient if bitcoin use every where as a payment method.
Activity: 616
we dont know about the bitcoin and the payment method, and i think it will not happen because as we know that there are many country that dont accpet bitcoin as the legal currency
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
Bitcoin and other alternative cryptocurrencies are the future of payment. Paying cryptocurrency for certain services is good but paying it to your employees may lead to serious issues in a country where cryptocurrency is not recognized, unless your employees agreed to it.
If the crypto currency is a means of payment in the future, what will make it used by everyone is the regulation of the government. Each government will give freedom to all companies or to all merchants to accept crypto currency as a payment system, so everyone is free to make transactions that he wants. However, if in the future crypto currency is still legalized by the government, crypto currency will still remain as it is now.
Activity: 42
I think in the future a lot of companies will use payment methods of bitcoin and crypto, because it is independent and has a lot of advantages
Activity: 504
I also hope that it will happen, the payment method uses bitcoin in the future. now only small businesses in my country that know about bitcoin are want to accept bitcoin for payment, even though the government has not fully permitted it. but I strongly agree with payment using bitcoin, because it is more practical.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
That's exactly the idea and a great idea for that matter so that bitcoin will become widespread. Unfortunately, there are some reasons why this is hard to do. Those who own companies are governed by laws and regulations and bitcoin is not so it would be very hard to incorporate it with their policy. Also, understanding the whole payment process of bitcoin is quite a challenge so many of them don't really want to get into that kind of trouble.
rather, the main problem is that States understand a small amount of bitcoins and there are many in someone's hands that they do not know. therefore, they will try to find a new coin as a common compromise for governments.
Activity: 32
With what is happening with bitcoin, it is possible that bitcoin will become the official payment method in the world, at low cost, high speed, safety and security.
Activity: 322
A few projects I'm currently following are already accepted as a payment method. especially in the energy market, this business seems to be more advanced. Over the next few years, very advanced projects will be in our lives.
Activity: 383
times and technology requires people to follow it and of course the economic system will also follow, one of which is a fast, practical and efficient payment system, crypto currency created using technology and development so in my opinion the method of payment with crypto currencies will be used in the future front
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
payments using Bitcoin, Altcoin or other Cryptocurrency can happen, only this will take a long time. as we all know it can happen if the world government legalizes Bitcoin and other altcoins. and I see the need for a large amount of effort in carrying out this. everyone expects crypto payments to work, and we can only wait.
the process of legalizing bitcoin as a payment definitely requires a long time and a long process. this can be used as an effective way to use bitcoin for positive and useful things.
Activity: 448
Bitcoin and other alternative cryptocurrencies are the future of payment. Paying cryptocurrency for certain services is good but paying it to your employees may lead to serious issues in a country where cryptocurrency is not recognized, unless your employees agreed to it.
Pages:
Jump to: