Pages:
Author

Topic: Future payment methods of bitcoin and crypto - page 5. (Read 2693 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
Future of bitcoin and cryptocurrency will become successful. As of now, a lot of industries are turning their way of payment into digital. Markets, malls and even contractors are accepting cryptocurrencies. Many people are using mobile phones and bitcoin apps. Therefore, cryptocurrency has a future.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Well, I really hoping that in the coming future, the future payment will in hand of the Bitcoin and other crypto currencies. But as of now, as I can see observing the current community, there are truly lots of people that is still not yet ready for this changes of payment method. But they are on the stage of getting curious to what this crypto currencies mean to our payment method.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
Isn't that a little bit scary when it comes to your daily expenses? Suppose you are earning 1000$ per month, when it is converted into crypto, its value will change. It might get lower and lower as you hold it. So, isn't it better for now to leave the way as it is?
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
That would be great. The transaction would be transparent and easy.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
I hope to discuss about the future payment methods of BTC and Crypto. Start accepting  bitcoin and crypto currency  payment today,Accept payment security without payment claim and avoid risk ,Send the bitcoin and crypto currency to your employees and customers.
payments using Bitcoin, Altcoin or other Cryptocurrency can happen, only this will take a long time. as we all know it can happen if the world government legalizes Bitcoin and other altcoins. and I see the need for a large amount of effort in carrying out this. everyone expects crypto payments to work, and we can only wait.
Activity: 363
Merit: 10
This is probably no longer new news, as I have previously encountered an article about using bitcoin as a pay-as-you-go pay in the medical sector. But to me, on the one hand that bitcoin will belong and make us a common currency for transactions  Cool.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
this is the dream of all bitcoin and altcoin users and they will continue to strive to make it happen, the government, online merchants and other stores can properly integrate with crypto payments, regulatory support from the government will have a good impact on future crypto
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
I hope to discuss about the future payment methods of BTC and Crypto. Start accepting  bitcoin and crypto currency  payment today,Accept payment security without payment claim and avoid risk ,Send the bitcoin and crypto currency to your employees and customers.
I think the form that is widely accepted by Bitcoin will be very long. Because Banks are using and paying for controlling the nation's economic equilibrium. Just when Bitcoin and the main The United States co-payments and cooperation between banks.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
I hope to discuss about the future payment methods of BTC and Crypto. Start accepting  bitcoin and crypto currency  payment today,Accept payment security without payment claim and avoid risk ,Send the bitcoin and crypto currency to your employees and customers.

But the price of bitcoin is not stable, peoples will afraid to use it if it has no stable value.
What has happening with the peoples who accept bitcoin as a payment in december 2017 ? They btc now have a decreased value.
Anyway, i think bitcoin volatility must reducing to become a real currency easier.

Bitcoin isnt volatile all the time and you guys didnt notice that btc value this year is more stable when compare to last past years ? I guess your prayers were now answered about the stability of bitcoin and besides we are talking the whole crypto here not just bitcoin , other cryptos specifically altcoins like eth , bhc , xrp are more stable therefor we already have a wide variety to choose from in terms of payment methods .
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
That's exactly the idea and a great idea for that matter so that bitcoin will become widespread. Unfortunately, there are some reasons why this is hard to do. Those who own companies are governed by laws and regulations and bitcoin is not so it would be very hard to incorporate it with their policy. Also, understanding the whole payment process of bitcoin is quite a challenge so many of them don't really want to get into that kind of trouble.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17

But the price of bitcoin is not stable, peoples will afraid to use it if it has no stable value.
What has happening with the peoples who accept bitcoin as a payment in december 2017 ? They btc now have a decreased value.
Anyway, i think bitcoin volatility must reducing to become a real currency easier.
Activity: 32
If bitcoin becomes a common currency, there is a need for national unity, and governments need to spend more time sitting back and discussing this important issue
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
As we have also observed recently, few major industries and establishments already accepted Bitcoin as their payment method. I am very optimistic of the promising use of cryptocurrency in the near future as a major mode of payment in our e-commerce, business transactions and hopefully micropayments. The benefits it offers to its users are so relevant to promote more secure, fast and decentralized transactions.
Activity: 18
In the future, people will replace traditional payment methods with an electronic payment method. This money is exchanged directly with an Internet connection device without the need of an intermediary financial institution, which reduces transaction fees. Users use electronic money anywhere in the world, even cashed in when needed.

Activity: 51
We are still far away from buying coffee with BTC but I think soon we can see more and more things you could buy with BTC. A lot of online companies would accept BTC as paying method
Activity: 336
I would be very glad if one day, our mode of payment will be all thru bitcoin. Aside from it is systematic, you can have a sole control of your coins and anytime, anywhere, you can use it. Hassle-free and time-consuming. Hopefully more and more will adapt to this new system.
Activity: 784
I think that everyone is hoping for the bitcoin's development on payment transactions. Bitcoin enthusiast would've be much more happier when payment transactions upgraded to much easier and faster transactions online.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
it seems that in the future many payments will use bitcoin and cryptocurrency to become one of the payment solutions they offer in the future, many of which will start receiving payments using bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Payment models using Bitcon and Cryptocurrency in the future may use the POS system, I have heard of a project from PundiX where we can buy coffee using cryptocurrency through a POS machine via the cashier
now the PundiX project is still under development, and I am sure that in the future it will be realized
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
I agree with your post. And I am sure that it will surely be used as payments for wages and employees someday because some countries and stores already accpeting bitcoin as terms of payment.
Pages:
Jump to: