Pages:
Author

Topic: Gambling addiction. - page 12. (Read 19386 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 253
December 11, 2017, 09:01:16 AM
It's just because people are blind when they saw the profits and the fun in gambling and forget how dangerous gambling can be with them.

I don't think they are blind, rather the enthusiasm that comes with gambling can be magically mesmerizing and will get you not to think right and i think that's what most inexperienced gamblers find themselves in and are thus led to make irreversible errors.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
December 11, 2017, 08:03:10 AM
It's just because people are blind when they saw the profits and the fun in gambling and forget how dangerous gambling can be with them.
Maybe we are not blind, we see the risk and we know that we are losing most of the time but the fun is what we are looking, the thing that we should master is on how to manage the risk because we know we will still gonna end up losing in the end. Addiction should be something to be avoided and with self discipline we will be able to do that, let's be careful all the time and always stay in control so we will not be addicted.

All fun seeking gamblers are not worthy to be called gamblers because they don't know what they are doing and risking money for fun could be  done in several other ways apart from gambling and so i don't take such folks serious at all and they don't  deserve to be called gamblers.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
December 10, 2017, 09:19:46 PM
Maybe we are not blind, we see the risk and we know that we are losing most of the time but the fun is what we are looking, the thing that we should master is on how to manage the risk because we know we will still gonna end up losing in the end. Addiction should be something to be avoided and with self discipline we will be able to do that, let's be careful all the time and always stay in control so we will not be addicted.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 07:09:32 PM
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
December 10, 2017, 06:13:27 PM
Let's be honest to our self, most of us doing gambling for more money. We do gambling because we think it is the fast way to get rich (if you're​ lucky enough). Gambling is turn to be an addictive because of our own greed, when we get some profit we want more and more, or it caused by over confident when we lose we're always think we can win it back.
Gambling is an addiction that can control by our will, it's going wrong when we can't control this addiction and harm others.
Yes we thought we can be rich if we gamble, because of this mindset many of us turn to be addicted.

When a gambler experience how to win, they always think they can win again for the second time and thats how it started until you wont notice you lose so much money. Chasing your losses is not an answer if you want your money back its not an effective way.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 05:45:12 PM
Let's be honest to our self, most of us doing gambling for more money. We do gambling because we think it is the fast way to get rich (if you're​ lucky enough). Gambling is turn to be an addictive because of our own greed, when we get some profit we want more and more, or it caused by over confident when we lose we're always think we can win it back.
Gambling is an addiction that can control by our will, it's going wrong when we can't control this addiction and harm others.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
December 10, 2017, 04:45:00 PM
Gambling addiction is one type of syological issue it in like cancer in our body it is very difficult  to remove and cure also. Nothing is impossible also. Once you find this habit you have to control your self to come out it slowly only. But it is curable habit only.

Well you know what they say, "habits die hard". So I guess this also applies to a gambling addiction or habit. The fact is that we are all susceptible to getting addicted but some are just quite a lot more affected by an addiction than other. This might be because some has a higher tolerance to addiction than those people that do get addicted to something like drugs, alcohol or gambling. Thus, breaking the habit will always depend on the person.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 10, 2017, 02:46:32 PM
Gambling addiction is one type of syological issue it in like cancer in our body it is very difficult  to remove and cure also. Nothing is impossible also. Once you find this habit you have to control your self to come out it slowly only. But it is curable habit only.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 10, 2017, 02:23:21 PM
Why is someone get addicted to gambling once he gamble ?
In my own personal experience, once a person started to gamble and won many times he will get aggressive from playing and betting all of his money for him to won again. If he lose for sure he will come back because he will expect that he is lucky and will won again. That's why if you never tried to gamble, do not think to play because it is very dangerous.
Dissatisfied and curious, those two things are the causes of gambling addicted people. As you say, the more wins it will be the more aggressive, will not be satisfied with what is earned, so they will continue to bet. Curious, the loser will be curious and keep betting.
Activity: 145
December 10, 2017, 02:16:21 PM
Because the happiness of having profit and huge amounts of money without sweating it , investing time or money is something that most people want especially if they are greedy ones , and it's basically free money and everyone in the world wants free money . Once they taste what's free money like they'll always want more and that's where they fall into addiction's trap .
Activity: 378
Merit: 111
December 07, 2017, 10:14:17 AM
In my own personal experience, once a person started to gamble and won many times he will get aggressive from playing and betting all of his money for him to won again. If he lose for sure he will come back because he will expect that he is lucky and will won again. That's why if you never tried to gamble, do not think to play because it is very dangerous.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 574
December 07, 2017, 08:53:47 AM
Gambling addiction is quite common, if we win in gambling we will try to play more and more games in gambling that becomes like an addictive and it is very difficult to control ourself while in gambling. Gambling addiction is very dangerous need to control it or else it will be a threat.

You know what is making you addicted and the next thing that you need to do is to stop playing. Even if you cant control yourselves completely, you can always do something to manage it. If you want to gamble, make sure that you just use a small amount everytime you gamble and if you could do this then you wont have problem controlling your addiction
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
December 07, 2017, 08:08:42 AM
Maybe because at first they win.
Their capital are double that's why they think its better to gamble.
Because it was a fast money.
If you are keep in winner you will really get addicted to it.
And if you experience loss, you will be eager to recover from your loss without looking that your already addicted to it.
Activity: 406
December 07, 2017, 07:29:20 AM
I think it's hard to get rid of gambling as I win you here to try to make money as well because you're lucky to think so but sometimes you really need to accept it when you lose and I always lose the gamble because risky all gambling all over the world but, when you addict to the gamblimg it is also difficult to remove it. As long as you gamble you need to get some money so you do not regret your whole life.
Gambling addiction is quite common, if we win in gambling we will try to play more and more games in gambling that becomes like an addictive and it is very difficult to control ourself while in gambling. Gambling addiction is very dangerous need to control it or else it will be a threat.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 334
December 07, 2017, 03:37:02 AM
We became addicted on gambling because as we play there's a high possibility for us to lose and we tend to buy back all the losses we had. And I think there's a thing that that gambling has that makes the peolple to try it. It is not to gamble but you must learn how to control yourself because if not then stay away from it because you will just waste your money.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 07, 2017, 03:04:39 AM
I think it's hard to get rid of gambling as I win you here to try to make money as well because you're lucky to think so but sometimes you really need to accept it when you lose and I always lose the gamble because risky all gambling all over the world but, when you addict to the gamblimg it is also difficult to remove it. As long as you gamble you need to get some money so you do not regret your whole life.
Activity: 644
December 07, 2017, 12:30:53 AM
Many people become addicted to gambling because gambling gives fun and easy money. 
I have a little bit different opinion in this matter as gambling gives you money but not in the easy way. You have to face many calamities in these games while making money and most of the time you return empty handed. However, gambling is a fun for that person only who had already made a lot of money from gambling that losing one or more games in a day cannot disturb his life. It’s not a fun for every gambler too.
Activity: 700
December 06, 2017, 01:08:12 PM
Gambling addiction is a natural thing. whoever is the first time to gamble, surely he will return to the game of gambling the next day. That is fair thing. However, how long will gambling addiction continue? it depends on the person itself.

Yes it is, but not all of the people who gamble at first will be back on gambling the next day to gamble again, well maybe if he won. Gambling addictions only comes up to those people who don't have control on themselves, they don't even know how to manage their bets to avoid too much lose in gambling, their excuses is that, so that they could have huge chance of winning big, but this is wrong, because most of the time, it is the opposite that is going to happen.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
December 06, 2017, 12:27:16 PM
Adiction never happen if you are not doing some continuously if you are doing continuously then it can happen.

And even if you do it once in a while it will become an addiction. If you can't resist the temptation for money then you'll probably lose a lot of money in gambling. So better control your emotions and feelings to avoid getting addicted.

yes emotions play a really vital role in gambling if we don't control our emotions we will get addicted to it easily. Gambling is only for the people who don't have much greed and can also control their emotions if you don't have any of these it's better if you don't gamble
Right.Much better not to gamble anymore if you will be easily tempted with the big amount of money in gambling.All addiction to any things in life will really not result into good things.We should have to set our limitations and focus ourselves on good profit,but not in gambling activities.
if you are a person who cant control himself or keeps breaking the limits you had set for yourself its
better if you quit gambling because you will get nothing but losses and it will be building even if you are
able to gain profit
Activity: 182
Merit: 147
December 06, 2017, 12:20:54 PM
Gambling can be very addicting due to the adrenaline, challenge, curiosity, and satisfaction it gives a person. Gambling can give you a series of emotions, but I think what people likes the most is the fulfillment it gives after being successful or winning in a round of a game. The most addicting part I guess is when you gain that winning moment or streak, it will definitely boost your confidence that will make you challenge yourself even more and give the game another go; in high hopes that you'll earn more. What I really mean to say is that gambling is addicting because you get to earn and at the same time enjoy yourself.
Pages:
Jump to: