Pages:
Author

Topic: Game of Thrones - Who will rule? Odds and betting discussion [Odds updated!] - page 20. (Read 27539 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I am a big fan of the Game of Thrones and I hope some of you here are also fans. I have discovered that some sportsbetting sites are now also offering odds on who will rule at the end of the whole series. We have 2 more seasons to go before we find out who.

Who is your bet and let us discuss it. I will post my own bet and theory later after I read some of your opinions.

Who will rule Westoros at the end of the series?

Daenerys Targaryen   4.00
Jon Snow   5.00
Cersei Lannister   5.00
Sansa Stark   9.00
Tyrion Lannister   9.00
The Night King   9.00
Euron Greyjoy   11.00
Petyr Baelish   13.00
Arya Stark   15.00
Bran Stark   17.00
Jaime Lannister   26.00
Samwell Tarly   34.00
Varys   41.00
Ellaria Sand   67.00
Jaqen H'ghar   67.00
Brienne Tarth   67.00
Melisandre   67.00
Yara Greyjoy   101.00
Theon Greyjoy   101.00
Gilly   251.00

All odds are from bitsport.bet but please post the odds from other bitcoin sportsbetting sites and let us compare.
https://www.bitsport.bet/#/sport/?type=0&competition=21732®ion=1147&game=6420598&sport=147

Daenerys believes she will rule over Westeros one day, but it's not likely

She's more likely to become pregnant by her niece and the kid may be the one to sit on the throne. I don't think danaerys will survive the war against the dead and probably jon snow as well. These two are the only ones likely to sit there.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Guessing who will win the Iron Throne is the most pointless 'Game of Thrones' debate
Activity: 28
http://www.thinkgeek.com/images/products/zoom/1f15_game_of_thrones_poster.jpg

I am a big fan of the Game of Thrones and I hope some of you here are also fans. I have discovered that some sportsbetting sites are now also offering odds on who will rule at the end of the whole series. We have 2 more seasons to go before we find out who.

Who is your bet and let us discuss it. I will post my own bet and theory later after I read some of your opinions.

Who will rule Westoros at the end of the series?

Daenerys Targaryen   4.00
Jon Snow   5.00
Cersei Lannister   5.00
Sansa Stark   9.00
Tyrion Lannister   9.00
The Night King   9.00
Euron Greyjoy   11.00
Petyr Baelish   13.00
Arya Stark   15.00
Bran Stark   17.00
Jaime Lannister   26.00
Samwell Tarly   34.00
Varys   41.00
Ellaria Sand   67.00
Jaqen H'ghar   67.00
Brienne Tarth   67.00
Melisandre   67.00
Yara Greyjoy   101.00
Theon Greyjoy   101.00
Gilly   251.00

All odds are from bitsport.bet but please post the odds from other bitcoin sportsbetting sites and let us compare.
https://www.bitsport.bet/#/sport/?type=0&competition=21732®ion=1147&game=6420598&sport=147

Daenerys believes she will rule over Westeros one day, but it's not likely
Activity: 31
Has anyone noticed dead walkers formation at the end of the last episode?

It reminds of stark flag and speculations are that Bran is the Night King.

I don't think so. this theory is false.
Why can’t Bran just stop attacking Westeros then?
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
After decades of television and media glossing over the history of nobility we have two tv series game of thrones and vikings which are historically accurate in terms of many of the ruling class intermarrying and inbreeding to keep political power in the family.

People might be appalled by Jon Snow and Daenerys but the harsh truth is many kings and queens in recorded human history practiced inbreeding for generations. It might be fair to say inbreeding is the rule rather than the exception when it comes to royalty.

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2272
Has anyone noticed dead walkers formation at the end of the last episode?

It reminds of stark flag and speculations are that Bran is the Night King.
Activity: 56
daenerys will rule. jon have no intention to rule and he loves daenerys.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
@jtipt. If he becomes like Jorah then all he can do is listen by the door and maybe fap vigorously to get rid of the horny feeling. Cheesy

But in all seriousness, your theory of Tyrion making a secret deal with Cersei makes sense. There might be another twist in the story and we will see him become the villain.
Yeah, but I don't want to see tyrion become the villain. The most simple explanation of the scene is obviously as mtnssa has said above, that tyrion is just concerned that if Daenerys gets into a relationship during a war that might not be good for them.

Tyrion also love on his family Lannister for sure, actually there is an interesting scene in the last episode scene where Tyrion look at the daenerys room which is Jon and daenerys fuck.

There are 2 options actually, happy ending or sad ending. If sad ending white walkers will win and rule the seven kingdom lol even its like impossible to be a sad ending, what is the odds for this though ?

But there is also a theory that Tyrion is really a Targaryen. According the theory, the mad king raped Tyrion's mother and bore the imp.

Also remember that one of the dragons allowed Tyrion to touch it before unlocking the giant chains in season 6.
Unlike Jon Snow's heritage being shown through out the show, there has not been any clues which shows that Tyrion is slightly a Targaryen and mind you the dragon wanted to be free of the chains that's why they left him touch them. I doubt that the show creators will show of Tyrion's true parentage in the last season which will be all about the war against the White Walkers.

I think even if Tyrion heritage involves being a Targaryen the showrunners won't focus on that. In the book, that's another story, but as far as I know there are many stories that didn't make the cut, like Lady Stoneheart and others, which I think it was a good decision since with such low number of episodes they show will be all over the place trying to fit all pieces together.

If the book reveal some Targaryen connection here it can be cool but I don't see how it really adds anything to the plot (unless it actually does somehow, please enlighten me if you can imagine how!)
There hasn't been any mention with his connection to the Targaryean's even in the books at all, there are just some fans made up speculations that's all and i am even doubting that Jon Snow would have been resurrected if the books were all written, that was purely done to appease the fans.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
@jtipt. If he becomes like Jorah then all he can do is listen by the door and maybe fap vigorously to get rid of the horny feeling. Cheesy

But in all seriousness, your theory of Tyrion making a secret deal with Cersei makes sense. There might be another twist in the story and we will see him become the villain.
Yeah, but I don't want to see tyrion become the villain. The most simple explanation of the scene is obviously as mtnssa has said above, that tyrion is just concerned that if Daenerys gets into a relationship during a war that might not be good for them.

Tyrion also love on his family Lannister for sure, actually there is an interesting scene in the last episode scene where Tyrion look at the daenerys room which is Jon and daenerys fuck.

There are 2 options actually, happy ending or sad ending. If sad ending white walkers will win and rule the seven kingdom lol even its like impossible to be a sad ending, what is the odds for this though ?

But there is also a theory that Tyrion is really a Targaryen. According the theory, the mad king raped Tyrion's mother and bore the imp.

Also remember that one of the dragons allowed Tyrion to touch it before unlocking the giant chains in season 6.
Unlike Jon Snow's heritage being shown through out the show, there has not been any clues which shows that Tyrion is slightly a Targaryen and mind you the dragon wanted to be free of the chains that's why they left him touch them. I doubt that the show creators will show of Tyrion's true parentage in the last season which will be all about the war against the White Walkers.

I think even if Tyrion heritage involves being a Targaryen the showrunners won't focus on that. In the book, that's another story, but as far as I know there are many stories that didn't make the cut, like Lady Stoneheart and others, which I think it was a good decision since with such low number of episodes they show will be all over the place trying to fit all pieces together.

If the book reveal some Targaryen connection here it can be cool but I don't see how it really adds anything to the plot (unless it actually does somehow, please enlighten me if you can imagine how!)
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Season 8 leaks have started to go around the internet. According to the leak, Jon and Daenerys will have a baby and the remaining Starks will die?

That is hard to believe. But if the source is the same as the one who leaked the script from season 7 then it could be true.
I just read all the leaked scripts from the Season 8 an not all the Stark's are going to die, Only Bran is going to die alongside lots of the Main cast. Damn its going to be a bitter sweet affair and after Bran dies, the White Walkers will resurrect him and he will become the Night King again. This story is far from over.

Are these leaked scripts confirmed to be accurate? This might be a ploy by HBO to release fake scripts and make us think the series will go one way but really it will go the other way.

After the season 7 leaks, I reckon HBO will be wiser and more careful.
From the season finale i believe that the script for the season 8 that was leaked is totally valid, Because spoilers ahead Euron used his ships to carry the golden company from Essos to Westeros,which they will then use to conquer the country whiles they are fighting the Walkers and the Army of the Undead.Leaked scripts sounds legit to me.

The season 8 leaks are BS.   It all originated in 4chan, and as we all know 4chan is a cesspool of trolls and fake news on the internet.  And are the scripts for the next season done already?  It's not gonna be released until around October or November of 2019 I think.
Yeah even though the fake script was amazing, i doubt that's what going to happen for real and it seems that not even the characters have read the real script so far, so its bound to be trolls trying to mislead the everyone. I am hoping that a leaked script is released cant wait for that long.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Season 8 leaks have started to go around the internet. According to the leak, Jon and Daenerys will have a baby and the remaining Starks will die?

That is hard to believe. But if the source is the same as the one who leaked the script from season 7 then it could be true.
I just read all the leaked scripts from the Season 8 an not all the Stark's are going to die, Only Bran is going to die alongside lots of the Main cast. Damn its going to be a bitter sweet affair and after Bran dies, the White Walkers will resurrect him and he will become the Night King again. This story is far from over.

Are these leaked scripts confirmed to be accurate? This might be a ploy by HBO to release fake scripts and make us think the series will go one way but really it will go the other way.

After the season 7 leaks, I reckon HBO will be wiser and more careful.
From the season finale i believe that the script for the season 8 that was leaked is totally valid, Because spoilers ahead Euron used his ships to carry the golden company from Essos to Westeros,which they will then use to conquer the country whiles they are fighting the Walkers and the Army of the Undead.Leaked scripts sounds legit to me.

The season 8 leaks are BS.   It all originated in 4chan, and as we all know 4chan is a cesspool of trolls and fake news on the internet.  And are the scripts for the next season done already?  It's not gonna be released until around October or November of 2019 I think.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor

Nah that theory is actually very weak, there is no real facts supporting it. As for the dragons they just sensed that tyrion was there to help them as he was and he unchained them so they were good with him. If we say dragons are just like any other animals they can sense who is their friend and who isn't, it doesn't necessarily mean that dragons are only friendly with targaryens.

He is an imp though, would make sense why he's an imp (incest), and if you remember the beginning of the series
That's Targaryen blonde, not Lannister blonde

Season 1

pic 2, too big for img

Dunno why his hair color started changing  Cheesy
It's not very unlikely, his father hated him
Activity: 1050

Nah that theory is actually very weak, there is no real facts supporting it. As for the dragons they just sensed that tyrion was there to help them as he was and he unchained them so they were good with him. If we say dragons are just like any other animals they can sense who is their friend and who isn't, it doesn't necessarily mean that dragons are only friendly with targaryens.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
What are your opinions on Tyrion? Why is he very concerned about who Daenerys sleeps with? He was acting the same way with Dario Naharis and adviced Dany to leave him in Essos in season 6.

Will there be another twist in the story? Is Tyrion really a snake like Littlefinger?
One of the theory suggests that he made a shady deal with cerise after he heard that she was pregnant, and what why he was lurking outside of Dany's cabin maybe because he felt guilty for making that deal. Another theory says that may he tyrion has become the new Jorah and that why wasn't so cool about Dany and Jon hooking up.

Lol, I don't think so, I think it's pretty evident that Tyrion as the hand of the queen needs to be concerned about this. Kinda like a relationship in the workplace, what if the relationship doesn't work? You still need to go to work and work with your ex. This is the same, and to add fuel to the fire, one could argue that when Jon Snow (and Daenerys) learn about his heritage there could be some issues (yes, incest!). This could create a lot of tension and that could spill into strategic decisions going forward.

To me that's all there is to this scene, he was worried because he was thinking long term.

They're just going to seal the alliance with an heir.
Shit got real.

In GoT all the incest children turned out fine, don't see why Jon/Deny wouldn't.
Though, Jon got fucked, cause he bent the knee, could of been the ruler of 7 kingdoms.
Once Deny finds out, she's probably going to let him rule and she's going to be the queen.

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Activity: 1050

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
Are these odds correct? Even after the last episode? Never thought about betting on this lol, but I sure wasn't expecting that Snow would be a Targaryen.
The Night King, also keeps getting better and better, and characters keep dying lol, so who knows, maybe he will rule xD I must keep an eye on this.
Pages:
Jump to: