Pages:
Author

Topic: Game of Thrones - Who will rule? Odds and betting discussion [Odds updated!] - page 24. (Read 27539 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
@iluvbitcoins. They can rule as king and queen and build the best 7 kingdoms the realm has ever seen. Hehehe, if only it were possible. I speculate Jon will die in the end of the whole series.

I also have some new spoilers.

SPOILERS!!!

Jon is not illegitimate. His parents were married in secret.
He will touch Drogon and this will make Dany more curious about him.
Tyrion and Jamie will have a secret meeting.
Gendry is back.

Where are these spoilers coming from? Cheesy
Is another episode leaked?
Ha, my friend you have a very little info about this matter I see. Hackers who hacked HBO demanded Millions of dollars or else they are gonna leak other episodes and script also. So, nobody actually knows how many aces they have. They leak episodes whenever they want to and bring another surprise to the fans of game of thrones. Correct me if I am wrong! Hackers are true gamblers, always having an upper hand and keeping audience in the show.

Ofcourse I know about these things, but if you post a leak
The leak came from somewhere
Putting a source to back your statement is what I'm asking
Because a lot of people are just making shiet up in this thread.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
Jon Snow is the legitimate heir to the Iron Throne and not Dany his aunt, Gilly was able to find that out but Sam Tarly was not listening

Was that the part where Gilly asked Sam what an annulment was?

I was thinking it could be evidence of 1/2 of Jon's parents leaving their former husband/wife & that there could be evidence of a secret marriage.

Jon touching the dragon seems to confirm he has Targaryen blood?

We already know that Jon is a Targaryen from the last season. Now the story is revealing that Jon is not a bastard but has more legal claim on the throne than Daenarys.

I remember from the last season that Tyrion also touched one of the dragons when he was unchaining them. So is he really also a Targaryen?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Jon Snow is the legitimate heir to the Iron Throne and not Dany his aunt, Gilly was able to find that out but Sam Tarly was not listening

I was thinking it could be evidence of 1/2 of Jon's parents leaving their former husband/wife & that there could be evidence of a secret marriage.

Wasn't the Targaryen part not like confirmed by the episodes where Bran was training to be three eyed raven and seeing the tower? I mean, it couldn't be more obvious.

The dragon touching is just icing on the cake.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Humans will fight white walkers and they will be defeated easily and night king will become king of 7 kingdoms. But I root for Jon  Tongue
The Summary of the entire season 7 was leaked In November of last year and its exactly as they said its gonna and if you watched yesterday's episode then you will see that Jon Snow is the legitimate heir to the Iron Throne and not Dany his aunt, Gilly was able to find that out but Sam Tarly was not listening, but he will not take it kindly that His father and brother were bent for not bending the knee and I'd say Sam's father deserved it since he became a traitor to the Tyrells.
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
Humans will fight white walkers and they will be defeated easily and night king will become king of 7 kingdoms. But I root for Jon  Tongue
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
@iluvbitcoins. I am the 3 eyed raven in this thread, I know all that was and all that will be. Cheesy

Wait for the next episode and see how accurate my 3rd eye is in seeing these things.
We all know that it's bull shit(no offense) but the truth hurts as it always does. I mean everyone can figure out these things after HBO got hacked.  Also the leaked matter that you mentioned is kind of true but is not accurate enough.  The whole season 7 has been leaked so just hope season 8 doesn't get leaked like season 7 otherwise HBO will have to face a loss and bitcoin will also get a bad name.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
@iluvbitcoins. They can rule as king and queen and build the best 7 kingdoms the realm has ever seen. Hehehe, if only it were possible. I speculate Jon will die in the end of the whole series.

SPOILERS!!!

Gendry is back.

Ha, my friend you have a very little info about this matter I see. Hackers who hacked HBO demanded Millions of dollars or else they are gonna leak other episodes and script also. So, nobody actually knows how many aces they have. They leak episodes whenever they want to and bring another surprise to the fans of game of thrones. Correct me if I am wrong! Hackers are true gamblers, always having an upper hand and keeping audience in the show.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

SPOILERS!!!

Gendry is back.

No, apparently the whole script for season 7 has been leaked. I'm not 100% sure if it's true but have seen such reports of the script being leaked on reddit as well as other discussion groups. Trying to avoid the spoilers as much as possible  Undecided
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I don't believe that cersei will rule the 7 kingdoms. There were no opposition will rule in the end of any movies nor series. I assure that. I think that Daenary's will rule the 7 kingdoms, not just she's the daughter of the mad king, but she really has the leadership to rule and she is so DAMN POWERFUL. Imagine 3 dragons with the largest army. But what's in my mind is the white walkers.
legendary
@iluvbitcoins. I am the 3 eyed raven in this thread, I know all that was and all that will be. Cheesy

Wait for the next episode and see how accurate my 3rd eye is in seeing these things.
legendary
Freedom&Honor

SPOILERS!!!

Gendry is back.

legendary

SPOILERS!!!

Gendry is back.
legendary
Freedom&Honor
Nice season so far. I watch every episode 2 times, first in english, then in german.
 Cool

Yeah its probably the best season so far if you ask me. That last episode was epic. Arya training with brienne, dany almost into believing jon, bronn doing what he does best saving a lannister's ass and drogon burning the shit out of everyone! Though if you've watched the leak its an excruciating wait for episode 5

Indeed, what I hate the most is that on Monday I'm getting home at 4:30 while the episode airs at 3:00
I won't be able to watch it ;(
If I stream on mobile data, I'll have to get a mortgage xD

It would be interesting if Deny and Jon got married
However, who would rule xD
They can't both be rulers o.o
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
Nice season so far. I watch every episode 2 times, first in english, then in german.
 Cool

Yeah its probably the best season so far if you ask me. That last episode was epic. Arya training with brienne, dany almost into believing jon, bronn doing what he does best saving a lannister's ass and drogon burning the shit out of everyone! Though if you've watched the leak its an excruciating wait for episode 5
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
 Cool
legendary
Freedom&Honor
I think this is most likely how it will all play out after some hard battles and casualties with the Night King and Cersei. Jamie will most certainly betray Cersei and also sacrifice himself in the process.

Why is everyone writing Jamie is going to kill Cersei
Is there some leak I'm not aware of?

Hahaha I don't know whether I should support the hackers or the HBO it's enethicial to do it and hold someone for ransom but then I love GOT a lot, but I hope they don't realize only one and that to early bloody it's a long wait for the next one.

If you love Game of Thrones, you'd want them to make money
*says iluvbitcoins while pirating episodes*

Also, it was Bronn for the takedown

I think it was Jaime's brother who saved him; Tyrion. He was so stupid to think he could clash his sword on Daenerys taking advantage just because Drogon was hit. That's just my opinion though, because no matter how much you hate your brother; your brother will always be your brother especially by blood.

Yeah, I highly doubt a dwarf in an armor jumped from a galloping horse and knocked down Jaime Lannister (in armor)

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/07/business/hackers-demand-ransom-for-stolen-hbo-files.html

^ Those who leaked the last game of thrones episode are holding future HBO media/data hostage, threatening to leak all if HBO doesn't pay a ransom of $6 million in bitcoin.

The funny thing here is, many game of thrones fans will be praying HBO doesn't pay the ransom so they can get future episodes early.

It would be a big mistake for the hackers to use bitcoin. Remember the Wannacry ransomware hackers who tried to move their coins in Shapeshift to convert to Monero? Like them, the HBO hackers might have their coins frozen somewhere. Bitcoin mixers are not to be trusted too especially if your address is known for stealing millions.

Bad image for bitcoin..
legendary
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/07/business/hackers-demand-ransom-for-stolen-hbo-files.html

^ Those who leaked the last game of thrones episode are holding future HBO media/data hostage, threatening to leak all if HBO doesn't pay a ransom of $6 million in bitcoin.

The funny thing here is, many game of thrones fans will be praying HBO doesn't pay the ransom so they can get future episodes early.

It would be a big mistake for the hackers to use bitcoin. Remember the Wannacry ransomware hackers who tried to move their coins in Shapeshift to convert to Monero? Like them, the HBO hackers might have their coins frozen somewhere. Bitcoin mixers are not to be trusted too especially if your address is known for stealing millions.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
It is time for a guessing game!

Who do you think saved Jaime Lannister from Drogon, when he tried to attack Daenarys?

I have a strong feeling it was Jon Snow. They need Jaime to be a hostage to get Cersei's attention and also to negotiate terms with her.

Yes, I think its better for Jons Snow to save him or together with Tyrion. But still I am clueless about it. Smiley I am a big fan of this show. Very excited every Sunday  or the day after.

I think it was Jaime's brother who saved him; Tyrion. He was so stupid to think he could clash his sword on Daenerys taking advantage just because Drogon was hit. That's just my opinion though, because no matter how much you hate your brother; your brother will always be your brother especially by blood.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
It is time for a guessing game!

Who do you think saved Jaime Lannister from Drogon, when he tried to attack Daenarys?

I have a strong feeling it was Jon Snow. They need Jaime to be a hostage to get Cersei's attention and also to negotiate terms with her.
Unless Jon Snow is able to teleport, and i very much doubt that the Lord of the Light gave him that ability when he rose him for the dead, I know that it was definitely Sir Bronn of the Blackwater the sell sword who rescued him from the Fire of Drogon, He is definitely the only who could save him and i don't think Dickon has the courage to save someone from a fire breathing dragon.
Pages:
Jump to: