Pages:
Author

Topic: Game of Thrones - Who will rule? Odds and betting discussion [Odds updated!] - page 23. (Read 27539 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
Ha ha ha, to be very honest, I really do not care who is going to take over the throne, whether it is Jon or Daenarys. My whole focus is on what will be the next episode the hackers will leak. I have heard season seven episode six is already out. My sympathies are with HBO.

Dude, we've been talking about that episode for the last 2 pages  Cheesy
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Jon Snow is the legitimate heir to the Iron Throne and not Dany his aunt, Gilly was able to find that out but Sam Tarly was not listening

Was that the part where Gilly asked Sam what an annulment was?

I was thinking it could be evidence of 1/2 of Jon's parents leaving their former husband/wife & that there could be evidence of a secret marriage.

Jon touching the dragon seems to confirm he has Targaryen blood?

We already know that Jon is a Targaryen from the last season. Now the story is revealing that Jon is not a bastard but has more legal claim on the throne than Daenarys.

I remember from the last season that Tyrion also touched one of the dragons when he was unchaining them. So is he really also a Targaryen?

Lets say Jon's claim on the iron throne is much more firm than that of Daenarys's. Even after coming to this conclusion, it is very unlikely that Jon will ever sit on the throne as his sole purpose has always been something completely different. All of this leads to much more suspense on who will be the ultimate ruler to the seven kingdoms and everything will unfold soon.
Ha ha ha, to be very honest, I really do not care who is going to take over the throne, whether it is Jon or Daenarys. My whole focus is on what will be the next episode the hackers will leak. I have heard season seven episode six is already out. My sympathies are with HBO.
legendary
Freedom&Honor
I won't give out any big spoilers but be warned if you haven't seen the leaked episode yet...

While it was certainly full of fan service moments and action it was one of the most poorly written and embarrassing of the series in my opinion. The teleportation issues are going full retard, it's getting so ridiculous I'm laughing out loud lately. This one in particular is the worst, similar distances were covered in almost a full season earlier and now they are 12-24 hours away and happen on a single episode lol!

The ending was definitely an iconic moment to be remembered, it was expected after the outcome of the battle but it was still pretty cool.

It was a pretty epic episode though
I haven't read the books (I started reading the first one, but got only to page 200 or so) so I'm not really aware of how far away stuff is
Other than the logic you're mentioning, the episode was awesome from my view
The fightining, the end, Dany and Jon, pretty badass I'd say.

Just fooking Ben the Knee
Dissapointed  Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
While it was certainly full of fan service moments and action it was one of the most poorly written and embarrassing of the series in my opinion. The teleportation issues are going full retard, it's getting so ridiculous I'm laughing out loud lately. This one in particular is the worst, similar distances were covered in almost a full season earlier and now they are 12-24 hours away and happen on a single episode lol!

Euron Greyjoy ambushing Asha/Theon Greyjoy's fleet. Sailing to King's Landing to gloat. Then sailing to Casterly Rock to burn all of Grey Worm's ships is another case. I agree with you that the writing and execution of some parts of the accidentally leaked episode could have been better. It feels rushed to a degree, like they had a deadline to meet or were starved for time and had to improvise.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
I won't give out any big spoilers but be warned if you haven't seen the leaked episode yet...

The ending was definitely an iconic moment to be remembered, it was expected after the outcome of the battle but it was still pretty cool.

Its very amazing how they are able to cover such long distances at very short times. Look at how fast the ravens are able to send messages at a quick time, I am almost lead to believe that they pigeons are given some energy boost to travel on such short speeds and i dont know how fast dragons are though. Considering how Daenerys spent about a day to reach beyond the wall and save all of them.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507

I know right,the episode was amazing but logic was that of a kid. Like how do you get huge chains in a place that is covered with nothing but ice? Are you telling me you can make long chains using ice ,so no use of steel now. And like you said the teleportation was screwed up as well. But at the end of the day you got to see an action packed episode of Game of Thrones which most the fans have been asking for years.
->So in episode 7 of  season 7 get hyped people ,for the wall is going down and worse!
->And hold on to your horses for you are going to see blue flames burning some serious shit down for the very first time.
->And most probably there is going to be worse thing than Jaime-Cersei incest ,but it would unknown so rather not judge it.
Finally,RIP Viserion,the most merciful dragon amongst all the 3 dragon children of Daenerys Targaryen.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

legendary
Freedom&Honor
Daenerys Targaryen have three dragons which are more valuable to her than anything, and she  has a kind heart which is a very big problem !
Cersei Lannister is really the most clever women in the serie and the second after her brother tyrion lannister !
this is why i think that if Daenerys keeps rejecting tyrion suggestions cersei will win the war and she will remain the queen !

About john snow i think that he will stay the king in north because he have no ambitions in ruling.

She is a hypocrite and she doesn't have a big heart and she is definitely obsessed with people bending their knees, She is a good person in general but her character doesn't quite say she will be a great ruler, She isn't as kind as Jon Snow or whatever his name will be when his real name is eventually found out.
John snow was born for a Targaryen father and stark mother, which means he is a half Targaryen half stark, however, i totally disagree with your opinions against Daenerys Targaryen and in goal to not spoiling you I will let you watch the episode 6 of the seventh season and conclude yourself !

Still though, Jon made a bad move.
He definitely had her alliance in his hands, he absolutely did not have to bend the knee, as degrading as it is, he kind of betrayed his people.

Also, about the new episode
When everyone was retreating and flying away, Jon was going away from the dragon, slaying the dead, like what the fuck are you doing mate?
Anyone know what the hell was that about o.o
Activity: 308
Merit: 120
Daenerys Targaryen have three dragons which are more valuable to her than anything, and she  has a kind heart which is a very big problem !
Cersei Lannister is really the most clever women in the serie and the second after her brother tyrion lannister !
this is why i think that if Daenerys keeps rejecting tyrion suggestions cersei will win the war and she will remain the queen !

About john snow i think that he will stay the king in north because he have no ambitions in ruling.

She is a hypocrite and she doesn't have a big heart and she is definitely obsessed with people bending their knees, She is a good person in general but her character doesn't quite say she will be a great ruler, She isn't as kind as Jon Snow or whatever his name will be when his real name is eventually found out.
John snow was born for a Targaryen father and stark mother, which means he is a half Targaryen half stark, however, i totally disagree with your opinions against Daenerys Targaryen and in goal to not spoiling you I will let you watch the episode 6 of the seventh season and conclude yourself !
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
Cersei is a very manipulative person. She might want Jaime to think that she is pregnant so that she can manipulate him. She knows she is also slowly losing her brother.

SPOILER!!!

By the end of the season Jaime will leave King's Landing and will ride going north alone.
legendary
Freedom&Honor
Was it my imagination or did Cersei imply she was pregnant?   Huh

Was there a prophecy in a previous episode where Cersei was a little girl where a witch or fortune teller told Cersei she would only have 3 children?

Nice spoilers. Of course it has to be Viserion who is killed and becomes an ice dragon because Viserys character hasn't been pooped on enough already.

Yes, she did imply she's pregnant.

There was a prophecy saying she'd only have 3 children
Does that mean she won't live for another 9 months?

Didn't read yoseph, about to watch e06.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
Was it my imagination or did Cersei imply she was pregnant?   Huh

Was there a prophecy in a previous episode where Cersei was a little girl where a witch or fortune teller told Cersei she would only have 3 children?

Nice spoilers. Of course it has to be Viserion who is killed and becomes an ice dragon because Viserys character hasn't been pooped on enough already.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
Will the dead rise inside the walls?
There's a reason they burn the dead.
And now they're bringing the undead to the capital, like wtf  Cheesy

About the war, it would be the best for Cersei to arrange to forfeit their claim and surrender in exchange for their lives and probably a castle. How can they fight dragons?

And seems like the talk we had before about Jon riding a dragon is coming forward as he just pet one Smiley

The episode 6 of this year's Game of Thrones was accidentally released across Europe yesterday and it has even more quality than the one leaked by the Indians and I say it was awesome Spoilers ahead by the way.

They Suicide Squad captured a wight
Thoros after being attacked by a wight polar bear dies after they were surrounded by hordes of wight.
The Night King killed viserion and later reanimated him
Jon Snow was saved by Uncle Benjen.
legendary
Freedom&Honor
Will the dead rise inside the walls?
There's a reason they burn the dead.
And now they're bringing the undead to the capital, like wtf  Cheesy

About the war, it would be the best for Cersei to arrange to forfeit their claim and surrender in exchange for their lives and probably a castle. How can they fight dragons?

And seems like the talk we had before about Jon riding a dragon is coming forward as he just pet one Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Jon Snow is the legitimate heir to the Iron Throne and not Dany his aunt, Gilly was able to find that out but Sam Tarly was not listening

Was that the part where Gilly asked Sam what an annulment was?

I was thinking it could be evidence of 1/2 of Jon's parents leaving their former husband/wife & that there could be evidence of a secret marriage.

Jon touching the dragon seems to confirm he has Targaryen blood?

We already know that Jon is a Targaryen from the last season. Now the story is revealing that Jon is not a bastard but has more legal claim on the throne than Daenarys.

I remember from the last season that Tyrion also touched one of the dragons when he was unchaining them. So is he really also a Targaryen?

Lets say Jon's claim on the iron throne is much more firm than that of Daenarys's. Even after coming to this conclusion, it is very unlikely that Jon will ever sit on the throne as his sole purpose has always been something completely different. All of this leads to much more suspense on who will be the ultimate ruler to the seven kingdoms and everything will unfold soon.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
These are the spoilers for the next episode. If you do not want to know, please close your eyes. Smiley

SPOILERS!!!

Thoros of Myr will be attacked by an undead polar bear and will die.
The will catch a wight and bring it back south.
Daenarys will go north beyond the wall with all 3 dragons and help Jon and his companions fight the undead.
Viserion will be killed by the Night King and become an ice dragon.
Arya will kill Little Finger.
I think in all it was a bad decision to go and break back a wight just to prove it to Cersei,  because of that action, The Night King has a dragon with which he was able to destroy the wall. He will be able to kill lots of people of the dragons and later resurrect them to be part of his army, at the moment it doesn't matter who sits on the iron throne.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
These are the spoilers for the next episode. If you do not want to know, please close your eyes. Smiley

SPOILERS!!!

Thoros of Myr will be attacked by an undead polar bear and will die.
The will catch a wight and bring it back south.
Daenarys will go north beyond the wall with all 3 dragons and help Jon and his companions fight the undead.
Viserion will be killed by the Night King and become an ice dragon.
Arya will kill Little Finger.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!

Well if you've watched the latest episode, jon may not have any choice as he is the rightful king and has a stronger claim than danaerys, considering he is a legitimate son of rhaegar who is next in line. I think the show is also going that road and i'm pretty poaitive now that jon would not just be king in the north in the end
Activity: 308
Merit: 120

Pages:
Jump to: