Pages:
Author

Topic: Game of Thrones - Who will rule? Odds and betting discussion [Odds updated!] - page 22. (Read 27539 times)

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5xdTlgaaaw

I cannot believe we only have one last episode left for the season. Let us see how the odds change after season 7 and he becomes favorite to become king.

I also predict that Daenerys will die on season 8.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Am the only person here who has been a good boy, who has rejected watching the leaks and who is waiting for the proper release?

All my friends have seen episode 6 and I reckon all the people here have too. I feel left out.
Well the mistake was due to HBO Spain airing that particular episode rather early and shouldn't be blamed on leakers or anyone, You have exhibited self control in the matter though and i applaud you in that regards. I am hoping they leak the final episode though.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
Am the only person here who has been a good boy, who has rejected watching the leaks and who is waiting for the proper release?

All my friends have seen episode 6 and I reckon all the people here have too. I feel left out.

You have an admirable sense of self control dude. When it was released that ep6 was leaked, i know i don't want to watch it since ep7 would be hell of waiting, i didn't waste time looking for a link. Though i watched the hbo episode last night as well because it feels right to do so and the quality is much better from the leaked episode i've watched.

The Wait is not that long if you are focusing yourself with other things, and that episode 6 was a superb climax and the fight was really amazing, and my emotions over something that has been killed was a bit sad for me, but that is part of the story anyway, but I guess if there would be betting for this I really thing in the end that the one who will surely rule will be us audience, I am seeing that there will be no sure ruler when this series ends.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!

You have an admirable sense of self control dude. When it was released that ep6 was leaked, i know i don't want to watch it since ep7 would be hell of waiting, i didn't waste time looking for a link. Though i watched the hbo episode last night as well because it feels right to do so and the quality is much better from the leaked episode i've watched.
legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 266
@Juggy777. No, the show will keep making it look like that something will happen sexually with Jon and Daenarys but it will end up only like they were brother and sister, and it will be sweet.

I speculate that Daenarys will die by the end of the next season.
I actually think that she is going to die next season when the White Walkers attack Westeros,  now that the Night King has his own personal dragon, he will be able to kill lots of people but I don't think he will be able to raise them as wights since they were killed by fire. I think it's time they start building lots of Qyburn dragon slaying weapons with dragon glass armed head.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
5)How the hell survived ice cold lake and found his way out of it trough the same hole?

Dragon's fire slowed freeezing process for some time.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
Just watched last one. It is not really like any other GoT episodes.
Few questions came trough my mine:

1)When they killed white walker, one wight didn't die. Why?
2)How the hell raven got to Dany so fast?
3)Ice started to crack and that is the reason why wights stopped attacking company. Why didn't ice crack when they attacked them again?
3)Why dragons didn't burn all the white walkers when they had chance?
4)Why John didn't run away?
5)How the hell survived ice cold lake and found his way out of it trough the same hole?

It's not really GoT i used to watch, looks like they made some adjustments to the show.

1. The one wight that didnt die was zombified by another white walker boss.
2. Good question. Distances involved could have been short else plot hole.
3. I would guess the temperature dropped during the night which refroze the ice stronger than before.
3. They didnt know the white walkers weakness at that time.
4. Good question. He could have ran but he wouldn't have got far. He made certain everyone else was safe which is admirable I guess.
5. Vikings and others who live in cold zones are known to bath & swim in freezing cold water at times.
legendary
John snow. Daenarys will die.
There won't be any happy ending.
This is too bad ending, but why you choose that Daenarys will die rather than Jon snow. I think if Jon snow will die it will be more bad.
Anyways, I don't predict that Daenarys die, I just follow my mind and I tell you that no one will die from now 😂.

Because Jon snow died once and came back, He don't want to be a king but he will be the King. As for Daenarys I think she's the one who will kill "the Night king" and she might die doing it or she might die for jon snow.

Ps: If you have seen last episode, tyrion asked her about "successor"
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
This is too bad ending, but why you choose that Daenarys will die rather than Jon snow. I think if Jon snow will die it will be more bad.
Anyways, I don't predict that Daenarys die, I just follow my mind and I tell you that no one will die from now 😂.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2272
Just watched last one. It is not really like any other GoT episodes.
Few questions came trough my mine:

1)When they killed white walker, one wight didn't die. Why?
2)How the hell raven got to Dany so fast?
3)Ice started to crack and that is the reason why wights stopped attacking company. Why didn't ice crack when they attacked them again?
3)Why dragons didn't burn all the white walkers when they had chance?
4)Why John didn't run away?

It's not really GoT i used to watch, looks like they made some adjustments to the show.
legendary
@Juggy777. No, the show will keep making it look like that something will happen sexually with Jon and Daenarys but it will end up only like they were brother and sister, and it will be sweet.

I speculate that Daenarys will die by the end of the next season.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
Odds have changed significantly in Jons favor, against Cersei and Dany remains the same (compared to OP).

Daenerys Targaryen   4.00
Jon Snow   5.00
Cersei Lannister   5.00
Sansa Stark   9.00
Tyrion Lannister   9.00
The Night King   9.00
Euron Greyjoy   11.00
Petyr Baelish   13.00
Arya Stark   15.00
Bran Stark   17.00
Jaime Lannister   26.00
Samwell Tarly   34.00
Varys   41.00
Ellaria Sand   67.00
Jaqen H'ghar   67.00
Brienne Tarth   67.00
Melisandre   67.00
Yara Greyjoy   101.00
Theon Greyjoy   101.00
Gilly   251.00

If you heard the last words of the leaked episodes, Jon says Dany in such a Romantic way and Denerys is like the last one to call me was my brother, now here one can assume that since denerys wants the throne badly she may marry Jon and keep his parentage a secret. Since the tageryens have a habit of inbreeding, but the return of gendry is complicating things a lot, he has a better claim to the throne than tageryen, and Jon won't let him be killed by denerys. Then one should also remember the prophecies denerys will not have the iron throne, as soon she's near it she hears a dragon crying and she moves away, and cersei can't have any more babies so her death is all but confirmed. Sansa is another one who wants power and a marriage of her and Gendry could be on the cards in the scenario denerys die, Jon doesn't want the iron throne, he moves back to dragon stone. That's one more theory. Can't wait for episode 7 now.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
Odds have changed significantly in Jons favor, against Cersei and Dany remains the same (compared to OP).

Jon Snow   5.00
Cersei Lannister   5.00
Sansa Stark   9.00
Tyrion Lannister   9.00
The Night King   9.00
Euron Greyjoy   11.00
Petyr Baelish   13.00
Arya Stark   15.00
Bran Stark   17.00
Jaime Lannister   26.00
Samwell Tarly   34.00
Varys   41.00
Ellaria Sand   67.00
Jaqen H'ghar   67.00
Brienne Tarth   67.00
Melisandre   67.00
Yara Greyjoy   101.00
Theon Greyjoy   101.00
Gilly   251.00

Gilly pretty much confirmed that jon's not a bastard at all but next in succession for the crown. Danaerys i think will yield once she also finds out about jon's lineage since there's a bond already forming between the two. Right now i can put all my money on jon snow
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor

Jon Snow   5.00
Cersei Lannister   5.00
Sansa Stark   9.00
Tyrion Lannister   9.00
The Night King   9.00
Euron Greyjoy   11.00
Petyr Baelish   13.00
Arya Stark   15.00
Bran Stark   17.00
Jaime Lannister   26.00
Samwell Tarly   34.00
Varys   41.00
Ellaria Sand   67.00
Jaqen H'ghar   67.00
Brienne Tarth   67.00
Melisandre   67.00
Yara Greyjoy   101.00
Theon Greyjoy   101.00
Gilly   251.00

Activity: 644
Merit: 259
These are the spoilers for the next episode. If you do not want to know, please close your eyes. Smiley

SPOILERS!!!

Thoros of Myr will be attacked by an undead polar bear and will die.
The will catch a wight and bring it back south.
Daenarys will go north beyond the wall with all 3 dragons and help Jon and his companions fight the undead.
Viserion will be killed by the Night King and become an ice dragon.
Arya will kill Little Finger.
Damn, with my curiosity go to youtube and see some scene pieces there for the next episode. Not much different from what you say, argh I saw Daenerys cry when Jon holding his hand while lying down
All these spoilers can be confirmed if you watch the leaked episode you can find on the internet, so if you wish you can see it for yourself today.

I posted in this thread a long time ago and I said that Jon + Daenerys will rule Westeros together and so far every piece of information seems to be pointing towards this.
Unless something totally unexpected will happen this might be our end of the story.

Seeing as Jon Snow is the legal king in the whole of Westeros and due to the fact that he is a Targaryean and a Stark, he can unify the North and the South at the same time, Daenerys should do whats right and let her Nephew become the King he is destined to do.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
I won't give out any big spoilers but be warned if you haven't seen the leaked episode yet...

While it was certainly full of fan service moments and action it was one of the most poorly written and embarrassing of the series in my opinion. The teleportation issues are going full retard, it's getting so ridiculous I'm laughing out loud lately. This one in particular is the worst, similar distances were covered in almost a full season earlier and now they are 12-24 hours away and happen on a single episode lol!

The ending was definitely an iconic moment to be remembered, it was expected after the outcome of the battle but it was still pretty cool.

Its very amazing how they are able to cover such long distances at very short times. Look at how fast the ravens are able to send messages at a quick time, I am almost lead to believe that they pigeons are given some energy boost to travel on such short speeds and i dont know how fast dragons are though. Considering how Daenerys spent about a day to reach beyond the wall and save all of them.

well someone did the math on how long the ravens traveled and how long Daenerys have to travel to get to Jon Snow including how long will it take the ice to be thick enough to support the Walkers.

Here's the link, take it or leave it, it is just for fun.

https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/6u75t3/lets_do_the_math_on_how_long_it_would_take_a/

legendary
Activity: 1862
These are the spoilers for the next episode. If you do not want to know, please close your eyes. Smiley

SPOILERS!!!

Daenarys will go north beyond the wall with all 3 dragons and help Jon and his companions fight the undead.
Damn, with my curiosity go to youtube and see some scene pieces there for the next episode. Not much different from what you say, argh I saw Daenerys cry when Jon holding his hand while lying down
All these spoilers can be confirmed if you watch the leaked episode you can find on the internet, so if you wish you can see it for yourself today.

I posted in this thread a long time ago and I said that Jon + Daenerys will rule Westeros together and so far every piece of information seems to be pointing towards this.
Unless something totally unexpected will happen this might be our end of the story.
Activity: 742
Merit: 515

SPOILERS!!!

Pages:
Jump to: