Author

Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★ - page 167. (Read 550126 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

You can expect the new one tomorrow. Smiley

Thanks... looking forward to it.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
What games can I currently use gamecredits to buy?
Activity: 439
Merit: 288

They normally come out on Tuesday. And they are sometimes weekly but not during these summer months.

Thanks dude.... how long is it since newsletter 12 was published?

We usually avoid publishing anything just for sake of publishing. We do it when we have something major to announce / publish.

You can expect the new one tomorrow. Smiley

They normally come out on Tuesday. And they are sometimes weekly but not during these summer months.

Thanks dude.... how long is it since newsletter 12 was published?
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
Newsletter with new announcements coming out this week.

How often do these newsletters come out and is there a set day for the release of newsletters?

There's no date on the previous newsletters, perhaps there should be.

How often do these newsletters come out and is there a set day for the release of newsletters?

There's no date on the previous newsletters, perhaps there should be.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

I just saw this post today when searching for jewels on the forum. I want to voice an opinion. Chris Cook the lead developer behind jewels and apexconquer is a proven successful developer and already has a userbase of over 20k players. His apex game has been live for a year and his second game is about to be launched called heroes. He has already made money in gaming and he intends to continue doing so with heroes and the upcoming game rebirth.
So yeah they still have a roadmap but most of everything is about to be completed and work on heroes and rebirth will start.

Its a great coin and ico and I personally think its ahead of gamecredits. Check out their twitter and listen to the two interviews the dev did, one with blockchain dynamics and the other with beyond bitcoin and you can watch his introduction video too.

Hey man,

I'm here to read about GAME and not about other coins. It is in bad taste/trolling to start spamming other coins about your coin. Not cool...
legendary
Can someone please help me to understand the difference between GameCredits and Jewels.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1545327.60
Is the only difference that one is an inhouse coin and the other is supposed to be picked up by many games going forward.
Thank for for the time and sorry about the noob question.

Basically yes, we are aiming to become a universal in-game token regardless of platform and we're many steps ahead of them in terms of infrastructure development. Smiley

Ive been reading the Jewels thread and read almost all of this thread and I fail to see how you guys are many steps ahead of Jewels in terms of infrastructure development.
Care to elaborate?

Their roadmap:
    July 2016
        Jewels
            Crowdfunding Starts
        Apex
            Integration of Jewels (as a currency)
            Apex’s design is finalized
    August 2016
        Jewels
            Crowdfunding Ends
            Paypal Processor
            Standalone (Web) Jewels Gambling Development
        Apex
            Integration of Jewels Gambling Games
            Dice, Slots, etc.
        Heroes
            Release of new server “Heroes”
            Content expansion from “Apex” (Jewels integrated on Release) - New classes, quests, etc.
    Fall 2016 (Q4)    
        Project Rebirth
            Prototype Development
            Initial Concept Paper Released
            PR / Discussion / vLogs on Rebirth
            Begin reviewing resume submissions
    Winter 2017 (Q1)
        Project Rebirth
            Official project development starts

Apart from crowdfunding and few other things, we've been through all of that and beyond. Their developing is just starting. As windjc proposed, read through all our newsletter issues:
https://onlinegames.credit/newsletter

I just saw this post today when searching for jewels on the forum. I want to voice an opinion. Chris Cook the lead developer behind jewels and apexconquer is a proven successful developer and already has a userbase of over 20k players. His apex game has been live for a year and his second game is about to be launched called heroes. He has already made money in gaming and he intends to continue doing so with heroes and the upcoming game rebirth.
So yeah they still have a roadmap but most of everything is about to be completed and work on heroes and rebirth will start.

Its a great coin and ico and I personally think its ahead of gamecredits. Check out their twitter and listen to the two interviews the dev did, one with blockchain dynamics and the other with beyond bitcoin and you can watch his introduction video too.

Again this is comparing apples to oranges. Jewels is developing their own games, Gamecredits is not.  Gamecredits is working with established gaming companies, some with a few thousand players, some with millions, to build a Game Hub leveraging already existing games and gamers. This allows us to leverage the power of the entire gaming industry instead of competing against it. So I guess it really depends what your idea of "ahead" is.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Follow me to the Profitland.
Can someone please help me to understand the difference between GameCredits and Jewels.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1545327.60
Is the only difference that one is an inhouse coin and the other is supposed to be picked up by many games going forward.
Thank for for the time and sorry about the noob question.

Basically yes, we are aiming to become a universal in-game token regardless of platform and we're many steps ahead of them in terms of infrastructure development. Smiley

Ive been reading the Jewels thread and read almost all of this thread and I fail to see how you guys are many steps ahead of Jewels in terms of infrastructure development.
Care to elaborate?

Their roadmap:
    July 2016
        Jewels
            Crowdfunding Starts
        Apex
            Integration of Jewels (as a currency)
            Apex’s design is finalized
    August 2016
        Jewels
            Crowdfunding Ends
            Paypal Processor
            Standalone (Web) Jewels Gambling Development
        Apex
            Integration of Jewels Gambling Games
            Dice, Slots, etc.
        Heroes
            Release of new server “Heroes”
            Content expansion from “Apex” (Jewels integrated on Release) - New classes, quests, etc.
    Fall 2016 (Q4)    
        Project Rebirth
            Prototype Development
            Initial Concept Paper Released
            PR / Discussion / vLogs on Rebirth
            Begin reviewing resume submissions
    Winter 2017 (Q1)
        Project Rebirth
            Official project development starts

Apart from crowdfunding and few other things, we've been through all of that and beyond. Their developing is just starting. As windjc proposed, read through all our newsletter issues:
https://onlinegames.credit/newsletter

legendary

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I never Loose , Either i WIN or I LEARN
Good project , Congratulation to the Dev team on a success of GameCredits
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Time to see GAME at $10M soon
Activity: 1008
Interview with Gamecredits - Ivica Simatovic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKCjKFZzt14

Enjoy everyone Smiley
Activity: 392
member of GameCredits Dev team
Activity: 266
On another note, @windjc, when might the next newsletter be out?

I'm traveling so maybe in a couple of weeks. Smiley

Great, looking forward to it!  Grin
legendary

I'm traveling so maybe in a couple of weeks. Smiley
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Future Eternitizen
What the best pool to mine at for the coin?  Smiley
Can someone point me towards the pool with the most hashrate? Looking though every Link under pool and many of them are dead.

Cheers

I haven't been mining for over two years but if i would, i'd use this one: http://gmc.acidpool.com/

Failed to mine at the pool. Pool difficulty too low (provided=32, minimum=1024)
Error: Difficulty too low.
Activity: 266
legendary
Its dead. I knew it would die. So many promises none filled. How is this "revolutionary" please tell me. What games can I use this coin ? No games... Ok, what server can I can play and earn this coon ? No servers!? Ok so you sure its called game credit ? Yes !

Very good....

What are you bitching about? What have you contributed to GAME? Zero? That's what we thought.

You do realize that the amount of posting on altcoin threads has nothing to do with their value, don't you? Or maybe you are just ignorant and don't even realize that.

I don't think you need to get defense, dude, your coin is owning the charts right now. Cheesy You could have just replied with a screenshot from Poloniex

This ia not what I asked. I didn't ask about its value in btc. I asked basic questions about what this coin is suppose to do. It doesn't do what it is suppose to do and you know it. That's why you can't answer me.

Why do you need to know all the details going on behind the scenes? Have you read the newsletters, watched the hangouts, reached out to any of the leaders of the development team? If you don't know what this coin is suppose to do you've done zero reading or research.

Just sounds like you're whining for no reason. Typical useless trolling.

Go troll somewhere else. We don't have time for whiners.

What is your interest in GAME? Are you a gamer? A speculator? A developer? Why don't you tell us somethings about yourself?

I could answer all your questions in painstaking detail but why on earth would I spend several hours giving those details to you? The team is too busy working to cater to your trolling. People that are serious about this coin take initiative and get involved. We don't cater to trolls.

In fact, honestly, after your response above I wouldn't want you to buy this coin now. Why on earth would we be compelled to have someone like you on board, even as a profitable speculator?  So if you own any I offer to by it all at current market place from you off exchange. Just let me know when we can transact.
Activity: 504
askNFTY Team Account
None of them here can answer your questions. Everyone looks for good price, profit, dump and move to next coin. Only a few know answers. Keep asking your question after a while, you will get answer.
Jump to: