Author

Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★ - page 171. (Read 550126 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Great to see game credits moving where it should and price. Been watching for a while and will continue to HODL. Keep up the good work team.
Activity: 672
I wonder if this takes off down the road Nintendo would still be able to implement GMC API into PokemonGO vs their BS microtrasaction coins.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
It's so silent here despite what is going on with the price. This is suspicious.

The world is watching.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
It's so silent here despite what is going on with the price. This is suspicious.
How could GMC be applied to a game such as Pokemon GO?
legendary
Buy orders are still increasing, this price ride is not over yet.
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006
Yay, I'm rich! Grin

I'd love to lie and say I saw this spike coming, reading the tea leaves and whatnot, but really I'm just obsessed with video games and I buy most of the video game coins. Tongue I've just been too busy to cover this one for Gaming on the Blockchain on NewsBTC, yet.

Hodl.

Oh, I will. I have big plans for the blockchain + gaming industy  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
Yay, I'm rich! Grin

I'd love to lie and say I saw this spike coming, reading the tea leaves and whatnot, but really I'm just obsessed with video games and I buy most of the video game coins. Tongue I've just been too busy to cover this one for Gaming on the Blockchain on NewsBTC, yet.

Hodl.
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006
Yay, I'm rich! Grin

legendary
Looks like GameCredits is heading into top10 marketcup coins. With such team and development Top10 is inevitable.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
is there a slack channel for Gamecredits?
Where can we find the WP?
legendary
new price ATH looks like we will see in next few hours.

Done.

GAME officially has no bag-holders Smiley Everyones in profit. (most are in a lot of it)
Hello everyone I have posted a ANN here : https://steemit.com/cryptonews/@kingjohal/ann-gamecredits-the-future-of-in-game-monetization

Please consider supporting this thread on the STEEMIT platform. I believe it can be a great tool for us to collaborate with one another. No pressure either way if you like it here better...just thought id mention it. I really have some great hopes for this coin. I shared many ideas here back in August if you dig through my post history I was around here for some time, then ended up becoming more involved with other investments. Meanwhile I have been holding/watching this coin. It has great potential and I am blessed to be apart of it. Thanks so much dev team for the hard work and staying committed to your vision in times of darkness. I know what that can be like. Good luck.
legendary
New volume-ATH reached, new price ATH looks like we will see in next few hours.
Patience pays off Wink
Can we make GAME in CS go?
legendary
Interesting news, especially about GameHub. Subscribed and holding!
Hey Pablo, it's been a long time. How's everything?
Thanks and, of course, HODL! Wink

Im quite well, better everyday, thank you Wink
Any hot info about when exactly GameHub and other things will be available?

Are you subscribed to the newsletter? ---> https://onlinegames.credit/newsletter/

GameHub is ready. We are just finishing up the integration of the first set of games that will be on it at launch. Very soon. There is a long list of games that want to be on it, but we are taking our time, not rushing, and making sure we do it correctly.

Yes Im subscribed since yesterday (better late than never Wink)

This looks very interesting. What are the plans to secure partnership with popular games and other crypto currencies going forward.

We have a long list of games interesting in joining our platform. There are a variety of companies - both in mobile gaming, PC gaming and Fantasy Sports. Some of the companies are small, some have millions of users. We will roll out the Gamehub with just a few games to start and then integrate games in a steady and secure fashion.

Our goal is to have 1000s of games and tens of millions of users, but this means taking our time and working with developers closely to build a platform that will be able to support most any type of current game.

In a couple of weeks we have a meeting with a AAA game who is very interested.

So there is lots going on. But one steady step at a time.
Could you estimate what numbers of games and users GameHub will start with at launch? 5-10 games? 10-50? and 10-50k users or XXXk?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
GAME is really moving in the right way.
legendary
This looks very interesting. What are the plans to secure partnership with popular games and other crypto currencies going forward.

We have a long list of games interesting in joining our platform. There are a variety of companies - both in mobile gaming, PC gaming and Fantasy Sports. Some of the companies are small, some have millions of users. We will roll out the Gamehub with just a few games to start and then integrate games in a steady and secure fashion.

Our goal is to have 1000s of games and tens of millions of users, but this means taking our time and working with developers closely to build a platform that will be able to support most any type of current game.

In a couple of weeks we have a meeting with a AAA game who is very interested.

So there is lots going on. But one steady step at a time.
legendary
Interesting news, especially about GameHub. Subscribed and holding!
Hey Pablo, it's been a long time. How's everything?
Thanks and, of course, HODL! Wink

Im quite well, better everyday, thank you Wink
Any hot info about when exactly GameHub and other things will be available?

Are you subscribed to the newsletter? ---> https://onlinegames.credit/newsletter/

GameHub is ready. We are just finishing up the integration of the first set of games that will be on it at launch. Very soon. There is a long list of games that want to be on it, but we are taking our time, not rushing, and making sure we do it correctly.
Jump to: