Author

Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★ - page 172. (Read 550126 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
Your coin is seriously pumped by whales, it was 60 sat but now... 20k sat.. 300X.... WTF    Cheesy Shocked

Its not being pumped. There is just a lot of people who want to buy. 
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Interesting news, especially about GameHub. Subscribed and holding!
Hey Pablo, it's been a long time. How's everything?
Thanks and, of course, HODL! Wink

Im quite well, better everyday, thank you Wink
Any hot info about when exactly GameHub and other things will be available?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
This looks very interesting. What are the plans to secure partnership with popular games and other crypto currencies going forward.
Activity: 728
Your coin is seriously pumped by whales, it was 60 sat but now... 20k sat.. 300X.... WTF    Cheesy Shocked
Activity: 672
I have been following this coin since August of 2015. I just want to commend you all on the hard work. I am still watching and holding!
Activity: 439
Merit: 288
Hey Pablo, it's been a long time. How's everything?
Thanks and, of course, HODL! Wink
legendary
Activity: 439
Merit: 288

The latest newsletter is basically a half of the actual news we have. Enjoy it.

legendary
Signs (on price chart) of news that we will see in new newsletter?
legendary
Any news that is behind current price rise?

Maybe this, from the 17 June newsletter:

GameCredits Unity Develop App Officially Live In Unity Store
We are pleased to announce that as integration with Webelinks and Peaksel continue with the completion of our Game Development center, Unity has now officially added the development center API to its store for worldwide access.

Now any game developer using the Unity platform can download the GAME development center for free and join our gaming monetization community.

btw, the 17 June newsletter was the last I've received - have there been any subsequent editions?

New newsletter with a lot of updates coming out tomorrow. There is a lot going on behind the scenes, and a lot of reason people are buying in my opinion.
Activity: 577

Maybe this, from the 17 June newsletter:

GameCredits Unity Develop App Officially Live In Unity Store
We are pleased to announce that as integration with Webelinks and Peaksel continue with the completion of our Game Development center, Unity has now officially added the development center API to its store for worldwide access.

Now any game developer using the Unity platform can download the GAME development center for free and join our gaming monetization community.

btw, the 17 June newsletter was the last I've received - have there been any subsequent editions?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

..Soon, it will be worth $1.0 USD  Roll Eyes

Fify. Smiley

Good one mate. The 1 USD goal may be not far from becoming a reality as Gamecredits may go to new heights as soon as game developers and game companies join in. The Game Hub feature would be pretty interesting to see. Imagine the ability to buy games, play online (multiplayer) and more all from within a single platform similar to Steam but with Gamecredits. You would be able to use your Gamecredits to buy games, for in-app purchases and maybe even earn them. The possibilities are endless. Just my opinion.  Cheesy
legendary

http://gamecredits.tech/explorer

If my memory is correct, we are the first altcoin to have a live explorer and a countdown timer working on the same web interface! Cheesy

Enjoy our new explorer. Few more features will be added in next few days.

That is good to hear. But unfortunately, I cannot see this explorer and enjoy the new experience. I am running Chrome version 51.0.2704.103 on my Windows 10 laptop. All I get is an error message saying: "The server refused the connection". Also, I have tried this on Edge, but I get a similar message. Any ideas?  Sad

By the way, GAME has increased in price lately so it is definitely heading towards new heights. Soon, it will be worth $1.0 USD  Roll Eyes

Fify. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

http://gamecredits.tech/explorer

If my memory is correct, we are the first altcoin to have a live explorer and a countdown timer working on the same web interface! Cheesy

Enjoy our new explorer. Few more features will be added in next few days.

That is good to hear. But unfortunately, I cannot see this explorer and enjoy the new experience. I am running Chrome version 51.0.2704.103 on my Windows 10 laptop. All I get is an error message saying: "The server refused the connection". Also, I have tried this on Edge, but I get a similar message. Any ideas?  Sad

By the way, GAME has increased in price lately so it is definitely heading towards new heights. Soon, it will be worth $0.10 USD  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
anybody have an up-to-date list of working peers for gamecreditsd ?

From a working wallet with 7 connections

thanks !
legendary
Hi! we created a multicurrency dice site: www.cryptosdice.com

We are looking for people that want to be part of the GameCredits bankroll! on july 11 we are going to activated those currencies with enough bankroll. We think this is a good opportunity for GameCredits community as it offers many advantatges:

1 - A way to spend GameCredits - dice games are a good step in any crptocurrency development.
2 - A way for investors to earn.
3 - GameCredits wins visibility, It will be displayed in our website next to btc or ltc. Also our site have faucet for any of the altcoins accepted.
4 - Affiliates earn coins in the original bet currency, so users that don't know about GameCredits may find they have some balance of this currency because their referrals's earnings and start to learn about GameCredits.

Thanks for your attention

Can you give an example of what you mean by "GameCredits bankroll" and what qualifies as "enough?"

Well, our site accepts +40 altcoins, each coin have a separate bankroll, I just meant the bankroll made of Gamecredits, like any other dice site.

We will enable bets on July 11 for those currencies that have a maximum win of at least 0.1 BTC (around 1000 GAME).
max win is the bankroll * kelly %. Since the kelly is choosen by the investors (between 10% and 0.1%), the necessary bankroll to enabled Gamecredits is variable. For example 100 000 GAME at 1% kelly will be enough, but also 10 000 GAME at 10% kelly.

So the investors are the house and they choose earnings of 1-10%? And how much of that do they keep and how much do you keep?

no, the 1-10% is not earnings, it is the kelly %, that means the % of the bankroll that is riske in every single bet. You can find more information about this in any dice site or gambling guide. The house fee is 1%, 50% of that goes to investors, and the other 50% is the service fee to cover cryptosdice expenses. We use a system similar to any other dice site.

Ok, does the kelly 1-10% in anyway determine risk for the house? What kind of potential (normal) return would we expect on investment? And what is the downside risk (net money losses based on lucky player run)?

Finally, I assume you really need GameCredit investors AND GameCredit players, as otherwise people won't choose Gamecredits as crypto betting option?
Activity: 128
Merit: 100

We are looking for people that want to be part of the GameCredits bankroll! on july 11 we are going to activated those currencies with enough bankroll. We think this is a good opportunity for GameCredits community as it offers many advantatges:

1 - A way to spend GameCredits - dice games are a good step in any crptocurrency development.
3 - GameCredits wins visibility, It will be displayed in our website next to btc or ltc. Also our site have faucet for any of the altcoins accepted.
4 - Affiliates earn coins in the original bet currency, so users that don't know about GameCredits may find they have some balance of this currency because their referrals's earnings and start to learn about GameCredits.

Can you give an example of what you mean by "GameCredits bankroll" and what qualifies as "enough?"

Well, our site accepts +40 altcoins, each coin have a separate bankroll, I just meant the bankroll made of Gamecredits, like any other dice site.

We will enable bets on July 11 for those currencies that have a maximum win of at least 0.1 BTC (around 1000 GAME).
max win is the bankroll * kelly %. Since the kelly is choosen by the investors (between 10% and 0.1%), the necessary bankroll to enabled Gamecredits is variable. For example 100 000 GAME at 1% kelly will be enough, but also 10 000 GAME at 10% kelly.

So the investors are the house and they choose earnings of 1-10%? And how much of that do they keep and how much do you keep?

no, the 1-10% is not earnings, it is the kelly %, that means the % of the bankroll that is risked in every single bet. You can find more information about this in any dice site or gambling guide. The house fee is 1%, 50% of that goes to investors, and the other 50% is the service fee to cover cryptosdice expenses. We use a system similar to any other dice site.
legendary

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

Jump to: