Author

Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★ - page 168. (Read 550126 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Its dead. I knew it would die. So many promises none filled. How is this "revolutionary" please tell me. What games can I use this coin ? No games... Ok, what server can I can play and earn this coon ? No servers!? Ok so you sure its called game credit ? Yes !

Very good....

What are you bitching about? What have you contributed to GAME? Zero? That's what we thought.

You do realize that the amount of posting on altcoin threads has nothing to do with their value, don't you? Or maybe you are just ignorant and don't even realize that.

I don't think you need to get defense, dude, your coin is owning the charts right now. Cheesy You could have just replied with a screenshot from Poloniex

This ia not what I asked. I didn't ask about its value in btc. I asked basic questions about what this coin is suppose to do. It doesn't do what it is suppose to do and you know it. That's why you can't answer me.

Activity: 439
Merit: 288
What the best pool to mine at for the coin?  Smiley
Can someone point me towards the pool with the most hashrate? Looking though every Link under pool and many of them are dead.

Cheers

I haven't been mining for over two years but if i would, i'd use this one: http://gmc.acidpool.com/
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Future Eternitizen
What the best pool to mine at for the coin?  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
Its dead. I knew it would die. So many promises none filled. How is this "revolutionary" please tell me. What games can I use this coin ? No games... Ok, what server can I can play and earn this coon ? No servers!? Ok so you sure its called game credit ? Yes !

Very good....

What are you bitching about? What have you contributed to GAME? Zero? That's what we thought.

You do realize that the amount of posting on altcoin threads has nothing to do with their value, don't you? Or maybe you are just ignorant and don't even realize that.

I don't think you need to get defense, dude, your coin is owning the charts right now. Cheesy You could have just replied with a screenshot from Poloniex

Lol. Sometimes it's just fun to squash ignorant trolls. It was more for me than for him. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

Very good....

legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006

Very good....

legendary
Still so silent. Is this thread active?

Pablo, would you like to be actively involved instead of just cheering on the price and asking about the level of updates on this thread? If so PM me.
legendary

Very good....

Activity: 770

Very good....
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Still so silent. Is this thread active?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Any news about GameHUB? Or any other interesting things that are going on right now?
Activity: 393
Would the GameCredits community like a faucet?  TheCryptoChat would be willing to host one.
Get Paid While You Chat!

Activity: 137
This project dead yet? Any community forum/irc/slack/gotter?
GameCredits public slack: GameCredits Slack

This project is more live than ever. We're just sticking to our tradition to work hard and make announcements after we deliver the product. OTOH it's summer holiday season, most of us are taking some well deserved time off and we're getting back to work full throttle soon.
Activity: 137

GameCredits got listed on allcoin.com!

any valid GAME nodes?

our nodes always fork to another chain. you probably need to set up some checkpoints.

what's the official github source code the chain?

Source: https://github.com/gamecredits-project/GameCredits
Nodes: addnode=5.196.20.189:40002
addnode=45.32.1.137:40002
addnode=104.255.67.131:40002
Also: https://bitnodes.net/node/194-135-81-138/
Activity: 925
Merit: 100
This project dead yet? Any community forum/irc/slack/gotter?
aib
Activity: 135
Merit: 11
Advance Integrated Blockchains (AIB)

GameCredits got listed on allcoin.com!

any valid GAME nodes?

our nodes always fork to another chain. you probably need to set up some checkpoints.

what's the official github source code the chain?

legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 6138
Meh.
Can someone point me towards the pool with the most hashrate? Looking though every Link under pool and many of them are dead.

Cheers

I haven't been mining for over two years but if i would, i'd use this one: http://gmc.acidpool.com/

Allright, thanks!

Cheers

Jump to: