Author

Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★ - page 170. (Read 550126 times)

Activity: 439
Merit: 288
Can someone please help me to understand the difference between GameCredits and Jewels.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1545327.60
Is the only difference that one is an inhouse coin and the other is supposed to be picked up by many games going forward.
Thank for for the time and sorry about the noob question.

Basically yes, we are aiming to become a universal in-game token regardless of platform and we're many steps ahead of them in terms of infrastructure development. Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
is there an official slack channel for this? the one created by windjc has no one chatting at all.

Is the newsletter the only way to get updates?
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Man I remember this coin... Sold it when I doubled profit at 400 satoshi.... now it's 22k..... ugh.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Can someone please help me to understand the difference between GameCredits and Jewels.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1545327.60
Is the only difference that one is an inhouse coin and the other is supposed to be picked up by many games going forward.
Thank for for the time and sorry about the noob question.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
Hello guys and girls,

Let me apologize before posting my question Roll Eyes, I am new to this kind of technology, so I am really curious and interested to know and learn Grin.

My restlessness is related to the mining procedure of this coin. I know it is written on a scrypt algorithm, but I've been trying  to find how to mine GameCredits, and I didn't find any information or, at least, I don't understand it. I understand that it should be mined using an asic device, but the only devices I know that use this technology are the bitcoin and litecoin miners. So, I would really appreciate if you could point to some direction where I can find some information related to the mining process of GameCredits.

Thanks a lot you all for your time and information, and have an excellent day. Grin Cheesy Smiley

The litecoin machines are scrypt machines, you can mine gamecredits with whatever you can mine litecoin with.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
Hello guys and girls,

Let me apologize before posting my question Roll Eyes, I am new to this kind of technology, so I am really curious and interested to know and learn Grin.

My restlessness is related to the mining procedure of this coin. I know it is written on a scrypt algorithm, but I've been trying  to find how to mine GameCredits, and I didn't find any information or, at least, I don't understand it. I understand that it should be mined using an asic device, but the only devices I know that use this technology are the bitcoin and litecoin miners. So, I would really appreciate if you could point to some direction where I can find some information related to the mining process of GameCredits.

Thanks a lot you all for your time and information, and have an excellent day. Grin Cheesy Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1017
LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange
Hello.

We're welcome all GameCredits fans to trade GAME/BTC market at our exchange Livecoin.net

We need your help with orderbook filling to make GameCredits stronger. If you have any questions about our exchange - don't hesitate to ask me.

I wish you happy trading!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Man what a rough time. I've been holding on to GAME for months, and steadily increasing my investment. About a week ago, when the price spiked to 12k, I sold with the intention of buying back when it dipped back down to 9k satoshi.

Obviously, it never dipped back down. Sucks because this is one of the few coins I actually was bullish on. Oh well, hoping I will be able to buy back in at some point.

What if you wake up the next morning at 50k price - would you regret not buying back today? Smiley

One of the things that gets overlooked is that the GAME foundation owns 25 million GAME. So there really isn't a lot of supply out there. Once you factor in that many of the companies that are joining GameHub are interested in owning GAME as an investment too, then you can quickly see how this growth in price would happen. It was just a matter of time.

This is very important info for new investors!
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
Man what a rough time. I've been holding on to GAME for months, and steadily increasing my investment. About a week ago, when the price spiked to 12k, I sold with the intention of buying back when it dipped back down to 9k satoshi.

Obviously, it never dipped back down. Sucks because this is one of the few coins I actually was bullish on. Oh well, hoping I will be able to buy back in at some point.

What if you wake up the next morning at 50k price - would you regret not buying back today? Smiley

EDIT: If you've been holding it for months and sold it at 12k, you're already in nice profit. Not much of a comfort but i've paid that lesson many times.

I bought it in April. I achieved some profit but not too significant of a %. I'm actually newer to altcoin investing, and GAME was one of the first coins I invested in. Looking back, it was obvious I bought in initially at the wrong time (at around 11k satoshi during the spike), but hindsight is 20/20. I think if I went back with the knowledge I had now I would have waited for the spike to correct itself and bought lower. If I wasn't a bagholder for much of the span I probably wouldn't have been so eager to sell. Oh well, what are you going to do?

I'd say there is trading and then there is investing. Most people trade alts - its 99% speculation. But 1% of the time people actually look at an alt as an long term investment. If you think GAME has that potential then its still incredibly cheap right now. If you are just trading for quick profits, then that's an entirely different animal.

I have been in the crypto scene for a long time and am a trader most of the time. However, with GAME I am a long term investor. My target is >$1-$2 in the next 6-12 months (or sooner if we enter a speculative bubble) and more in the $10 range based on the market caps of other top alts.

But I would say GAME has the largest % of community members that are using it as a long term investment that I have ever seen in crypto. Bitcoin has a high % of long term investors, as does Monero and DASH. But GAME is at the top of them all from my experience.

That is not to say you or anyone else should have that same mentality. But it is important to differentiate between trading and investing.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

EDIT: If you've been holding it for months and sold it at 12k, you're already in nice profit. Not much of a comfort but i've paid that lesson many times.

I bought it in April. I achieved some profit but not too significant of a %. I'm actually newer to altcoin investing, and GAME was one of the first coins I invested in. Looking back, it was obvious I bought in initially at the wrong time (at around 11k satoshi during the spike), but hindsight is 20/20. I think if I went back with the knowledge I had now I would have waited for the spike to correct itself and bought lower. If I wasn't a bagholder for much of the span I probably wouldn't have been so eager to sell. Oh well, what are you going to do?
legendary

One of the things that gets overlooked is that the GAME foundation owns 25 million GAME. So there really isn't a lot of supply out there. Once you factor in that many of the companies that are joining GameHub are interested in owning GAME as an investment too, then you can quickly see how this growth in price would happen. It was just a matter of time.
Activity: 439
Merit: 288

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

legendary
A lot of people have been asking for updates, so we created a public slack. We will have it hosted on our main website soon, but for now you can sign up here:

GameCredits Global Slack

For all community that have been on the private GAME slack, we ask you to please migrate over to the new public slack.

Cheers

Jon
Activity: 137
Merit: 10

Two new exchanges introduced:

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
GAME BTC BTC BTC BTC BTC  BTC BTC
legendary
Looks like 34k satoshis wasn't last ATH today. What is next psychological price barrier for GAME? 50cents? $1? Place in marketcap Top10?

You sound excited Smiley I'm assuming you own a lot of GAME?

Since more than a year. And yes I'm excited because it is third of my long term alt-investments that is heading up heavily during last weeks Wink
legendary
Looks like 34k satoshis wasn't last ATH today. What is next psychological price barrier for GAME? 50cents? $1? Place in marketcap Top10?

You sound excited Smiley I'm assuming you own a lot of GAME?
legendary
legendary
ATTENTION:

The GameCredits team is looking for Chinese community members or community members with Chinese contacts to help us with Chinese outreach. We are currently well positioned in US, Europe, Korea, Japan, Brazil and several other countries. However, we have huge plans for Chinese gamers and game developers. Therefore we are looking for individuals that can potentially help us with our expansion into the Chinese market.  

If you are interested or know someone who might be interested, please direct message me. Thank you!

Jon
Jump to: