Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★ - page 42. (Read 550126 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Hi,
Suddenly, I ran into another problem. My battery is not ok, so my computer turned off, and after that, when I turn my computer on again, I run GameCredits wallet and I get the message "failed to read block" and the program closes. Can I get any help about this, I don't know what to do with my funds on the wallet.

Thank you.

Pele, do you have a backup for the wallet file? Or perhaps your private key saved somewhere?

I also have GMC credits that not sync to my wallet some said that there are in the wrong chain anyone can help to fix. And can I Import  backup my wallet to the other computer or theres any posible solution to resolved the issue?
You can 100% import a wallet backup to a different computer using the GameCredits desktop wallet.
Activity: 219
Merit: 15
Happy with what happened with GAME, when almost all altcoin drop just GAME keep going up and soon price will reach $ 10.
What is the player count in Fragoria now a days?

It's certainly smaller than the amount registered, don't know the exact numbers off the top of my head. But we're not focusing on Fragoria anymore. It was a critical part of our development process back in 2016, as it allowed us to test our payment gateway in an in-game environment. However, at this point we're focusing on many of the new games that will ultimately use gamecredits now that we're partnered with Unity, and developing an SDK to allow those games to upload to our store with ease.

Our go to market game will instead be Pixel Wars, the soon to launch mobile mmorpg we've been developing for about a year and a half now.

Hey Jackie pixel wars in alpha yet?  If it is, is it using the same payment gateway that will be available to developers on unity.  Interested to see how far along the unity plug in is going
Howdy Wheelz! It's currently in a soft launch. We've been adding a bunch of features lately, specifically to prepare for 100 person PvP events we want to host. It is using our payment gateway, but not specifically the one we've been building with Unity (but that doesn't mean we aren't closed testing the sdk with different versions of our games). The SDK will likely be ready this winter around the time of our next store release. After that we will have have a deeper integration released. A couple of our team members will be heading over to the Singapore/Shanghai Unity office in the coming days.

That's great news jack.  The unity integration is a hidden gem I don't think many people realize right yet.  The seemless public integration of crypto is just starting and that will be a great step for gaming integration.  Are other engine companies being pursued, or is this an exclusive deal with unity?
We would like to work with as many game development studios and companies as possible. Other Engines included. As these develop I'll let everyone know.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415

It's certainly smaller than the amount registered, don't know the exact numbers off the top of my head. But we're not focusing on Fragoria anymore. It was a critical part of our development process back in 2016, as it allowed us to test our payment gateway in an in-game environment. However, at this point we're focusing on many of the new games that will ultimately use gamecredits now that we're partnered with Unity, and developing an SDK to allow those games to upload to our store with ease.

Our go to market game will instead be Pixel Wars, the soon to launch mobile mmorpg we've been developing for about a year and a half now.

Hey Jackie pixel wars in alpha yet?  If it is, is it using the same payment gateway that will be available to developers on unity.  Interested to see how far along the unity plug in is going
Howdy Wheelz! It's currently in a soft launch. We've been adding a bunch of features lately, specifically to prepare for 100 person PvP events we want to host. It is using our payment gateway, but not specifically the one we've been building with Unity (but that doesn't mean we aren't closed testing the sdk with different versions of our games). The SDK will likely be ready this winter around the time of our next store release. After that we will have have a deeper integration released. A couple of our team members will be heading over to the Singapore/Shanghai Unity office in the coming days.

That's great news jack.  The unity integration is a hidden gem I don't think many people realize right yet.  The seemless public integration of crypto is just starting and that will be a great step for gaming integration.  Are other engine companies being pursued, or is this an exclusive deal with unity?

legendary

Activity: 165
Merit: 100
I have seen a lot of game category projects, but I have not found a dark horse into the top30, which is most of the projects need to work hard
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi,
Suddenly, I ran into another problem. My battery is not ok, so my computer turned off, and after that, when I turn my computer on again, I run GameCredits wallet and I get the message "failed to read block" and the program closes. Can I get any help about this, I don't know what to do with my funds on the wallet.

Thank you.

Pele, do you have a backup for the wallet file? Or perhaps your private key saved somewhere?
No, I don't have anything since I've just installed it hours before the problem happened. Is there any other way?

Have you attempted to locate block data, delete it, and start over?
Activity: 4
Hi,

Thank you.

No, I don't have anything since I've just installed it hours before the problem happened. Is there any other way?
Hi,

Thank you.

Hi. Can somebody please help me. I just downloaded the GameCredits Core wallet and sent money to it with ShapeShift. The problem is that I cannot connect wallet to the internet. It says "wallet(out of sync). Please somebody help me. Thank you in advance.

It will be out of sync until you download the entire blockchain.  If you scroll over the bar you can actively see if it is downloading blocks and how many weeks left.  You have to wait until you download the block in which your game transaction was in to see it "credit" your wallet.
Thanks!
I have another question. I probably have to keep my computer on while it is doing it, right?

Yes you must have an internet connection while the blockchain syncs.

Are you saying it can take weeks for wallet to download
No it generally takes hours. The longest I've ever heard it take is like 24-36 hours for someone with slow internet. I loaded the wallet in a few hours.
Hi,

Thank you.
Activity: 112
Hi. Can somebody please help me. I just downloaded the GameCredits Core wallet and sent money to it with ShapeShift. The problem is that I cannot connect wallet to the internet. It says "wallet(out of sync). Please somebody help me. Thank you in advance.

It will be out of sync until you download the entire blockchain.  If you scroll over the bar you can actively see if it is downloading blocks and how many weeks left.  You have to wait until you download the block in which your game transaction was in to see it "credit" your wallet.
Thanks!
I have another question. I probably have to keep my computer on while it is doing it, right?

Are you saying it can take weeks for wallet to download

Thanks!

Activity: 32
this looks like it has a lot of potential.  We may consider using them in #onemoment ARG.

What is that?

board didn't notify me of this ancient question lol. It's an alternate reality game that utilizes cryptocurrency as the primary source of player reward. Understanding what it is, and how to play it properly is part of how you play the game.

Ancient question, current answer, game still running as it has been for the last 10 years Smiley

Thanks!
legendary

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I'm interested in Game sort of tangentially to my other crypto interests.  I own Game, but it composes only about 3 percent of my crypto holdings.  I would like to think I can be a little objective in my assessement.
Considering price alone, Game has outperformed Bitcoin quite well in the last two years.  Really, people's disappointment in the price performance is due to the bubble that peaked about eight months ago.  If you've owned Game for less than a year, you might not be thrilled, but that's water under the bridge.  An investor has to consider the past, yes, but without wallowing in regret.  It looks like Game might be up for some good gains if you have a horizon that's measured in years rather than months.

From this point its no longer years but weeks and months at a maximum
Pages:
Jump to: