Pages:
Author

Topic: GARBAGE EVERYWHERE - page 3. (Read 1034 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 08:38:47 PM
every second of garbage on earth is getting bigger whether or not for what in the future, which makes the garbage a problem where the waste in the waste place to the wrong place like the river for example the impact is very bad is not it? I think it's quite interesting if the garbage is made into valuable people will think twice about throwing it away, if there is a coin that can be bought just by a boat to recycle like a garbage bank in my city it will be very interesting
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 07:58:03 PM
Garbage everywhere can cause air pollution because of overflowing garbage outcome. And it can cause many diseases. It will affect oir health so let us discipline ourselves not to throw garbage everywhere
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 10:03:53 AM
Garbage is everywhere. Garbage can help the economic growth through recycling the garbages that can be recycled.
What if there is one place for all garbages in the whole earth to promote the one place of garbage for one big economic factor.?

I do not really know why this topic is being opened in here because garbages shouldnt be talked here in this section, maybe you should be placing this on local boards and not here because garbages does not really affects the price of cryptocurrency in the market.
Activity: 113
June 10, 2018, 09:52:40 AM
I'm not sure if all the materials currently in garbage can be recycled, if not we might need a technology boost. Or else we could potentially end up with some Wall-E scenario going on hahaha. On the bright side maybe we can score a new home  Grin
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
June 10, 2018, 09:36:09 AM
I appreciate the idea to recycle garbage, but I don't see any relationship with bitcoin...
Yeah, I don't also see any relationship with bitcoin, or maybe he is trying to say to have a Garbage ICO or coin or whatever, but yeah, recycling is good and we already have one place for our garbage and it is our government thing to do it. I think we don't need another place for garbage.
Activity: 168
June 10, 2018, 09:23:36 AM
Garbage is everywhere. Garbage can help the economic growth through recycling the garbages that can be recycled.
What if there is one place for all garbages in the whole earth to promote the one place of garbage for one big economic factor.?
Garbage everywhere has many effects. It will cause floods, pollution, and it can give diseases. So, let us put our garbage into proper. Like in trash cans and separate the biodegradable and non-biodegradable.
Activity: 169
June 03, 2018, 03:49:31 PM
Just like this post, GARBAGE.
Activity: 157
June 03, 2018, 02:41:12 PM
i guess not every garbage can being a recyle for getting a profit in it,
well but if for an economic some land can have a rent to disposal the garbage but is cost money to high for them if transport it in the long distance
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 02:25:05 PM
if you mean about industrial waste or waste that can pollute the environment of course things you say it is true. but one thing I want to say is why you are talking about garbage and whether it has anything to do with the crypto world suppose to be powered for power generation as it may be related because crypto technology will be related to electric power.
What he saying has nothing to do with cryptos but one cannot deny that the recycling of garbage can rid the earth of pollution and also have some financial profits to it as well.
indeed at this time the earth has a lot of garbage that can pollute, and should indeed we have to act so that the garbage can be overcome. if only there were industries that manage the waste, it would be better. although the waste management has nothing to do with crypto but we have to care about the earth we live in right now
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
June 03, 2018, 01:54:03 PM
if you mean about industrial waste or waste that can pollute the environment of course things you say it is true. but one thing I want to say is why you are talking about garbage and whether it has anything to do with the crypto world suppose to be powered for power generation as it may be related because crypto technology will be related to electric power.
What he saying has nothing to do with cryptos but one cannot deny that the recycling of garbage can rid the earth of pollution and also have some financial profits to it as well.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 03, 2018, 01:03:07 PM
Activity: 126
June 03, 2018, 12:39:13 PM
Yes, garbage is evwrywhere , most people re luck of desipline. This is one of the issues where facing as of now.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
March 08, 2018, 02:28:52 PM
Everybody produces waste, more than 15 kg of people produce waste per year, and this is actually a great opportunity for us to make money from the garbage business, no need to be ashamed again that the current waste into a very good commodity.
The fact is that many people simply did not come across this business. But in fact, the garbage business brings a lot of money. There are two aspects here when the state allocates for recycling, as well as the year this garbage is sold at its own discretion, which also brings huge money.
Activity: 51
March 08, 2018, 01:35:09 PM
I think your idea has sone points. Even such campaignss can occur to provide btc reward for most creative garbage recycling
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
March 07, 2018, 12:02:58 PM
Everybody produces waste, more than 15 kg of people produce waste per year, and this is actually a great opportunity for us to make money from the garbage business, no need to be ashamed again that the current waste into a very good commodity.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
March 07, 2018, 10:48:55 AM
What garbage are you referring to? Garbage like literal human garbage or in the cryptocurrency space? Well, if in crypto, I totally agree that there's a ton of garbage in here.
Activity: 29
March 07, 2018, 10:38:12 AM
What a brilliant idea bravo! I will be sending you a nobel this evening ;p
Activity: 336
W12 – Blockchain protocol
March 01, 2018, 06:07:24 PM
it is a good idea, if the waste can be used for economic development, then I will participate in it, maybe a project like this does not exist yet but I hope will happen in the near future
This does not makes sense, imagine where and who will take a full responsibility of that landfill for the whole world. This will take huge funds for the logistics and maintenance of that site. Some country has already doing the recycling process of their garbage. It's just how you will disciple the people and the community.
Activity: 74
March 01, 2018, 05:20:26 PM
Worst topic I ever faced. Cant understand what to reply Wink
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
March 01, 2018, 03:13:19 AM
Maybe you should develop this idea and how to used ecosystem to develop this. I think there is a lot of economic benefits in garbage and recycling that will help our society in creating jobs and employment. In my country alone I can see many garbage every were and some of this garbage are still good and I believe if there are in developed countries it will be converted to something useful.
Pages:
Jump to: