Pages:
Author

Topic: GARBAGE EVERYWHERE - page 5. (Read 1034 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 10:50:46 AM
do you mean ico tokens without value? well, in terms of that we could not avoid to collect those trash i think it is a repulsive habit of collecting trash hope to turn it in such great fortune someday Smiley
Activity: 879
Merit: 10
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 07, 2018, 10:43:43 AM
it is a good idea, I will support the project if it exists because this will have a positive impact on the earth, other than that this is creative idea and I like creativity, I hope the project will be realized soon
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
February 07, 2018, 10:26:20 AM
Garbage is everywhere. Garbage can help the economic growth through recycling the garbages that can be recycled.
What if there is one place for all garbages in the whole earth to promote the one place of garbage for one big economic factor.?

This has been the problem all over the world.  Other countries have successfully solved their problems about garbage and recycling.  Others have put a machine that can recycle cans, plastic and the likes and they were paid for that.  Others use garbage to create useful things like bags, plates, and even slippers. 
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 10:21:35 AM
Garbage is everywhere. Garbage can help the economic growth through recycling the garbages that can be recycled.
What if there is one place for all garbages in the whole earth to promote the one place of garbage for one big economic factor.?

I absolutely agree. We should create a new currency called GarbageCoin. Instead of covering it with gold, we should cover it with garbage. The price of garbage will skyrocket. Suddenly, people will stop polluting our planet and stop taking out the trash and hoard it at home instead. Imagine the smell! Sounds like a bright future.
A very good idea for a project, when to start ICO? ; D: D
In fact, this is really not the place to discuss such topics. Sad
Activity: 252
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 07, 2018, 09:17:49 AM
This is a garbage thread, and I would bet a significant amount of money that most of the Newbie-Jr. Members who are posting here are alt accounts of OP.  There's not enough detail in OP to know what the hell he's blabbering about.

Wasn't there some sort of recycling business that was related to crypto that turned out to be a scam?  It was in Switzerland or Norway or some such country.  Can't remember exactly.

Take note, this below one of the most bloated shitposts I've read in a while, but I'm not surprised that it unfittingly includes "investing" as part of it, which is standard in these kinds of posts:
garbage is everywhereit was csuse by the undescipline people and it os also one of the problem  now a days  it cause  flood  and many issue, but aside from that garbage has the potential  to convert it to waste energy or to a source of income, and investing.
It seems that they just want to force any word that comes to their mind to relate their shit posts to the topic itself or to cryptocurrencies so that it will not be deleted by moderators but these kind of posts are common with new accounts that are probably an alt account. For the sake of the activity and ranking up, they are disregarding the essence of the forum to be informative and to make an interactive discussion amongst members.

In all aspects in our life, garbage is everywhere! We may find it a trash but others
may consider it useful...each of us has different perceptions!!!!
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 08:25:16 AM
Nice that you are concerned about environment but this is not proper section for this. You can post this in off-topic I guess.
Activity: 238
Merit: 9
February 07, 2018, 08:22:23 AM

I absolutely agree. We should create a new currency called GarbageCoin. Instead of covering it with gold, we should cover it with garbage. The price of garbage will skyrocket. Suddenly, people will stop polluting our planet and stop taking out the trash and hoard it at home instead. Imagine the smell! Sounds like a bright future.

Now you are joking (I appreciate your sense of humor), but let us imagine that somebody can really make the project connected with garbage? If garbage is recycled, many useful things can be created. Thus, paying almost nothing (just production), you get the cool profit. The GarbageCoin can support this project, why not?

I see no problem with that, but I would not be in. I believe in projects that can clearly benefit or enable the development of new technologies in clear use cases of the blockchain.
Activity: 396
Merit: 104
February 07, 2018, 06:34:46 AM

That is true it can help our economy to grow to recycle or by recycling the garbage , but the main solution is to have an economy friendly such as the paper bag and somehow it can help lessen the garbage in our economy.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
February 07, 2018, 02:33:45 AM
I think this is not viable. If we put all garbages in one place to be recycled definitely in a month or two this one place would already be filled with tons and tons of it. Who would pay for the shipment or the transportation of the garbages?? The consignor or consignee??
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
February 07, 2018, 02:59:22 AM

Although it is not related to this particular forum, if you look at it on an economical level you are actually causing more problems than actually solving it. If you put all the garbage together in one place the faster that health problems and the logistica involved in the transport of all the garbage and the relocation of this and it makes it more difficult for governments to adhere
Activity: 238
Greentoken-invest in ecology
February 07, 2018, 02:30:07 AM

Garbage is part of the industrialization, part of the process of growth and development and always be a part of the Earth environment. As long s there are people living, garbage are everywhere. It is now our responsibility on how to reduce our garbage and make our earth clean and green. We cannot get away from garbage but we can do things to eliminate them. Reduce garbage, reuse them and recycle them.
Activity: 76
February 07, 2018, 02:11:43 AM
Garbage is the most problem in our country,like when heavy rain flash flood always because of garbage everywhere.I agree to no to plastic policy like in metro manila.plastic is the one of the garbage problem.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 02:05:18 AM

Now you are joking (I appreciate your sense of humor), but let us imagine that somebody can really make the project connected with garbage? If garbage is recycled, many useful things can be created. Thus, paying almost nothing (just production), you get the cool profit. The GarbageCoin can support this project, why not?
Activity: 33
February 05, 2018, 11:26:50 PM
Garbage can help economic growth by recycling. Like plastic metal paper etc.... and we can create a energy in garbage.
All we need is discipline  to ourselves.
Don't throw are trash in sea or river or canal or everywhere . We should know how to love our  mother nature.educate our child how to protect the earth in simple way that's for the next generation
Activity: 183
February 03, 2018, 02:37:44 PM
I don't think that this is the right forum for you to make this kind of posting .
is there anything wrong with that post?
please clarify thank you
Activity: 276
Merit: 23
February 03, 2018, 06:10:53 AM

Is the garbage you talking about is the ICOs or the litteral garbage or waste of the human. Because at the ico to be honest now a days many icos is scam so just be wise thats all.

It is a common say that all ICOs are scams and that they are garbage. I wonder what would an early Omise Go tell you about it after making x20, not to mention and Ethereum early adopter.... You get my point.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
January 30, 2018, 12:15:06 AM

Is the garbage you talking about is the ICOs or the litteral garbage or waste of the human. Because at the ico to be honest now a days many icos is scam so just be wise thats all.
Activity: 126
January 29, 2018, 01:00:17 AM
We can encounter a garbage mountain especially in the city during at night they throw garbage we the citizen of our own country we don't have a disciple sometimes
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
January 29, 2018, 12:58:37 AM
In my own opinion we should not even start thinking about using recycling as our advocate to boost economic growth. If we really care about the mother earth and everything that is currently living it we must teach our current and future generations how to properly throw our waste as you can see our trash literally ends up everywhere even our ocean floor has garbage which can endanger our marine species and also our environment overall. We must practice on going green as no matter how frequent we do recycling if there is endless garbage everywhere our time and work would only be useless.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
January 29, 2018, 12:40:27 AM
Yes you can see garbage everywhere because some citizen they dont have disciple for them selves they throw and throw what every place like river full of garbage so  that rainy season  they experience floods because of their garbage
Pages:
Jump to: