Pages:
Author

Topic: GARBAGE EVERYWHERE - page 4. (Read 1034 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
March 01, 2018, 02:57:48 AM
Garbage is everywhere. Garbage can help the economic growth through recycling the garbages that can be recycled.
What if there is one place for all garbages in the whole earth to promote the one place of garbage for one big economic factor.?
You've got a very good proposal mate. There is money in garbage through recycling, solid waste management is very expensive and worth investing for if there are interested in this. Not only we can help the economy of the country but also we will be able to save our mother earth to further deterioration.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 28, 2018, 10:40:10 PM
Garbage is everywhere. Garbage can help the economic growth through recycling the garbages that can be recycled.
What if there is one place for all garbages in the whole earth to promote the one place of garbage for one big economic factor.?
garbage become garbage if you treat it as garbage,recycling is the best way to save the world and i think it's applicable here in crypto,not unless even the one who should recycle this may become garbage too.ico projects has a chance to grow if will only be supported by majority and their coin will never treat as shit
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
February 28, 2018, 10:30:18 PM
In developing countries they have a tremendous amount of waste, and it affects the environment and climate change. But in these countries, the waste recycling industry has been ignored and intends to develop them. If garbage considered as a way to get rich, this will be the wealthiest country in the world.  LOLLLLLLLLL  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
February 28, 2018, 09:21:44 PM
Wish you could have asked where should we dump the crypto currency digital garbage that's coming out of the miners! ;-)

Well garbage for sure is the issue related to environment and this topic could be encouraging to the environmentalist but not the crypto lovers like us.

As a concern of world's global economy I would add in this that, garbage is being processed at smartest way possible in our world but the way we are producing the garbage is huge and nothing much can be done about it.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
February 28, 2018, 07:29:37 PM
What kind of garbage are we talking here? Is this the ICO? or the garbage that's literally found on our every home?

Let me point out something here if you do mean is the shitcoin/ICO then we couldn't do anything about it since only the developer has the control to "recycled" it. Yeah, i do still wonder of it, what would the community do to these waste?

Let the people decide to it or we could just leave it there and wait to be forgotten.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
February 28, 2018, 07:14:29 PM
I think op is lost.I don't actually get what he/she is trying to say in this thread.For me i think this board of garbage topic like this one that nothing relevance to bitcoin.I think this should be posted in other section here,off-topic perhaps?
Activity: 366
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 06:34:24 PM
This thread has been termed to be a garbage by some users which is true to some extent. Even in this garbage thread while getting into discussion several thoughts get into reality. One such that I came to know all about is, till date an ico based on recycling of garbage hasn't existed. Something related to it will surely succeed.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 06:30:59 PM
Bro I think you might have mistaken this forum for any other forum because its only for bitcoins discussion
Activity: 1162
Merit: 450
February 13, 2018, 12:04:16 AM
It's hilarious if you are pertaining on environmental amount of garbage in our daily lives, and this is not the appropriate place to post thins kind of topic.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
February 19, 2018, 06:49:56 AM
Garbage everywhere refers to  commonly used waste materials that is thrown away . We should properly disposed of garbage .We should dispose it properly.In bitcoin we should use it wisely to protect the entire economy from financial collapse.
Activity: 33
February 13, 2018, 12:17:07 AM
I think so on the topic of garbage everywhere bitcoins because not only other things have money but also others. so this website seems to be based on my opinion. that's why i think this is related to topic about bitcoins.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 11:30:19 PM
What is the deep point of this post if your telling  about recycling we should start on our self first  at home we know how segregate all forms of waste all country has a big problem about waste bro even Canadian people is dumping in our country then your telling that we have to make a worldwide trashcan waste should be responsible to our own litters
Activity: 226
February 12, 2018, 10:58:19 PM

Yes, if you would have been that there is one place to put in all garbages.but its very complicated because imagine from this country travel to another country which is the place that all garbages to be put in.
Activity: 182
February 12, 2018, 10:11:42 PM
is this about a garbage or recycling ICO or something?

It is all about garbage that recyclable to promote helping the nature and also for economic growth. There are garbage that can be recycle not to end up all in useless.
Activity: 104
Merit: 5
February 12, 2018, 09:52:01 PM
This topic has been posted a month ago and I am surprised that it hasnt been trashed. This post regarding garbage is just a useless post with no specific meaning at all. Newbie members posting useless threads here.
Activity: 126
February 12, 2018, 09:50:39 PM
Yes yes garbage is everywhere  it is one one the common cause of floods during rainy season because we don't have a discipline to garbage disposal  properly
Activity: 21
February 12, 2018, 05:17:12 PM
I confirm, it's a real unmissable movie. It's not on youtube, you can waths it here:

http://putlocker.co/watch-idiocracy-online-free-putlocker.html

(may be we are OT, but this movie is really worth to watch. And there are also some good ideas about money....)

LOL. This remember me a fantastic movie of some years ago

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387808

You can find it for free on youtube!

I absolutely agree. We should create a new currency called GarbageCoin. Instead of covering it with gold, we should cover it with garbage. The price of garbage will skyrocket. Suddenly, people will stop polluting our planet and stop taking out the trash and hoard it at home instead. Imagine the smell! Sounds like a bright future.

WRONNNNG, garbage if inflationary, duh! lololololololol omg, loved your comment
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
February 12, 2018, 12:01:48 PM
is this about a garbage or recycling ICO or something?
I was a bit confused at first glace too. But after re reading it i think he was literally means garbages. Human garbages and not ICO, i was also thinking earlier of how ICO became a garbage i thought he was referring to shitcoins.
Activity: 22
February 12, 2018, 11:55:53 AM
LOL. This remember me a fantastic movie of some years ago

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387808

You can find it for free on youtube!

I absolutely agree. We should create a new currency called GarbageCoin. Instead of covering it with gold, we should cover it with garbage. The price of garbage will skyrocket. Suddenly, people will stop polluting our planet and stop taking out the trash and hoard it at home instead. Imagine the smell! Sounds like a bright future.

Activity: 161
Merit: 8
February 07, 2018, 10:57:25 AM

Pages:
Jump to: