Author

Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :) - page 2449. (Read 3376891 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
A quote from the white paper:

Quote from: Whitepaper_Section_6.3.7
Bidding is performed by making a bid payment to the blockchain from a wallet stored on an Orion ControllerTM.

Mind you I only scanned through the whitepaper document, this sentence caught my attention, does this mean that wallets will be under their control?  It could be a poorly worded sentence, anyone seen any other references or suggestions that wallets would be stored on the controller side?

Not sure if they intentionally made this more complicated than needed on purpose or not... Kinda like Obamacare - They throw something so complicated agaisnt the wall, people just accept it and figure it out later... Then.... it's too late!

Activity: 372
A quote from the white paper:

Quote from: Whitepaper_Section_6.3.7
Bidding is performed by making a bid payment to the blockchain from a wallet stored on an Orion ControllerTM.

Mind you I only scanned through the whitepaper document, this sentence caught my attention, does this mean that wallets will be under their control?  It could be a poorly worded sentence, anyone seen any other references or suggestions that wallets would be stored on the controller side?
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Haaa.. this is getting so sad, it's almost funny. No disrespect intended for those who are still victims of the Mt. GAW hype machine.

Scott-

Edit: Everyone, just report "bitgeek" to the mods if you see him wasting time and bandwidth. Otherwise just ignore him.

I couldn't care less about being reported by a bunch of haters, who registered on this forum just to make stupid photoshopped pictures and write FUD.
Better focus on reporting people who issue personal attacks and produce flame posts, like yourself.
Activity: 262
Looking at the hash market seems people are finally catching on that he may be full of it and tired of unfulfilled promises.
Previously when he made an announcement such as this primes would go over $50.  This time they are low $40s and many more were placed for sale.

CEO better put his thinking cap on and rollup his sleeves. Eventually you deliver or you don't. That time is about here. Should spend less time worring about his rep and a little more time developing an exit strategy or maybe that was developed first.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Ok, this now deserves a separate post Smiley

https://hashtalk.org/topic/18406

GAW_CEO
Admins
Global Moderator
Industry Innovator

250mm Market Cap

HashCoin will start with a 250mm market cap. Over half of it is already allocated to private investors, partners and HP customers :grinning:

That's 250 million USD, far cry from the lofty earlier estimates, since the number of coins was reduced to 12.5m from 1.2b. I'm not quite sure how "over half of it" can be allocated if the ICO is only 5.5 million according to the white paper, and only HP coins are pre-mined.

Even though GAW has already started mining their coin they can change how many coins can be mined when ever they want.  That's kind of what I'm taking from that statement.
Activity: 252
Looking at the hash market seems people are finally catching on that he may be full of it and tired of unfulfilled promises.
Previously when he made an announcement such as this primes would go over $50.  This time they are low $40s and many more were placed for sale.

Activity: 434
Merit: 259
Wow... Mr. CEO Boss has parted the seas once again. In reality, this "update" is another juvenile attempt at hyping up a dead-Hashcoin something before its unlikely release with run-on sentences and jibber-jabber. The header and footer takes up so much space, there is only enough room for two basic paragraphs per page and 90% of that content really doesn't say ANYTHING constructive or revolutionary. It reads like a failed project management power-point presentation where someone's copy/paste habit got the better of them before converting it to a word doc then a .pdf at the last minute.

From what I can kinda see skimming through much of the nonsense, he is basically attempting to either copy SYScoin, which was a failure at launch due to its own all hype/no substance infrastructure or he is attempting to clone Blackcoin with its Halo features (using his own rebranding of course). Naaa... he would never do that...or would he???  Shocked

More than likely, he is attempting to plagiarize the viable innovations developed in at least one of those projects with something he can peg to FIAT, like the USD, while keeping the actual pseudo "mining" behind the scenes (and under his control) with his mock POS mode of operation which is backed up by his virtual PRIME nodes.

Well, he may have missed the memo, but someone else has already done that (minus the unscrupulous Mt. GAW tactics and centralized control) and it is doing very well in just its first few days. What is the name of this NON-GAW solution that actually has the technological features Mr. CEO can only talk about?? Here's a pic -

Yes, a proven coin concept that actually made it through normal vetting, peer review, and a real "ICO" because it could back up all its claims with facts, a real white paper, and direct uncensored developer interaction with the public. No, each BitBay is not worth much now, but it has 3000 BTC crowd sourced backing it and the utility side of it is very polished. Can GAW/Zen say that? Didn't think so.

Scott-
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Ok, this now deserves a separate post Smiley

https://hashtalk.org/topic/18406

GAW_CEO
Admins
Global Moderator
Industry Innovator

250mm Market Cap

HashCoin will start with a 250mm market cap. Over half of it is already allocated to private investors, partners and HP customers :grinning:

That's 250 million USD, far cry from the lofty earlier estimates, since the number of coins was reduced to 12.5m from 1.2b. I'm not quite sure how "over half of it" can be allocated if the ICO is only 5.5 million according to the white paper, and only HP coins are pre-mined.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/18407/decision-to-mine-update/7

GAW_CEO
Admins
Global Moderator
Industry Innovator

@Sash said:

@GAW_CEO

How much was pre-allocated?

About 5.5mm or 110mm USD. Private investors, partners, and customers

Right.

110 > 250 / 2

Activity: 308
CEO FlawMiners TM®

I do not support this idea or company, just posted it for others to read it.

Also in the news is:

The Hash Power of ANTPOOL Owned by BITMAIN Over 17P on its First Day

Author:Betty Date:November 17, 2014 Category:Fresh News
请输入图片描述

The fact that the Hash Power of ANTPOOL over 17P, would make ANTPOOL the third largest mining pools, just behind F2POOL and GHASH.

At present, the competition of Bitcoin mining industrial chain is very fierce. Not long ago, the hash power of F2Pool topped the Ghash's, which was undoubtedly a big thing ( or we could say it's the first sign of global mining pool competition). On the one hand, the fierce competition of mining pools can effectively weaken the influence of 51% attack, on the other hand, miners may benefit a lot.
Activity: 262
Ok, I haven't yet read through all of it so I'm sure there will be better analysis done, maybe even by some brave soul on HT.

But from what I'm seeing the number of coins in the ICO has been reduced to 5.5 million, total POW coins - 12.5 million. Staking will be ~0.4% per month (5% APY), Prime Controllers (not the same as Prime Hashlets though) will be staking at 5% (edit: looks like 5% in six months? confusing) but there is going to be a bidding process to become a Prime Controller, ant it isn't quite clear how that's going to benefit hashlet owners.

We will outline the specifics next week. But rest assured, it will be a the greatest return ever seen in crypto

There are going to be Orion Controllers, which seem to be making money from transaction fees. Possibly an Orion hashlet coming?

Other bits:

All HP customers and investors will be given their coins our of a pre-minted allotment. We thought that was only fair as they have already earned (purchased) those coins.

We (GAW) will continue to publicly compete for our own allocation of the coin. Like I said, we will show the world our belief in HashCoin by competing for it :grinning:

Next push sell Orion controllers prior to ico.. watch. Still think primes are really sql servers
Activity: 308
CEO FlawMiners TM®
Activity: 854
Merit: 510
I think he has verbal diarrhea, spouting out all kinds of fluff in the last 10 minutes.  I've no idea what any of it means  Huh
Probably caught the virus from reading these bitcointalk threads ...  Wink
legendary
Ok, I haven't yet read through all of it so I'm sure there will be better analysis done, maybe even by some brave soul on HT.

But from what I'm seeing the number of coins in the ICO has been reduced to 5.5 million, total POW coins - 12.5 million. Staking will be ~0.4% per month (5% APY), Prime Controllers (not the same as Prime Hashlets though) will be staking at 5% (edit: looks like 5% in six months? confusing) but there is going to be a bidding process to become a Prime Controller, ant it isn't quite clear how that's going to benefit hashlet owners.

We will outline the specifics next week. But rest assured, it will be a the greatest return ever seen in crypto

There are going to be Orion Controllers, which seem to be making money from transaction fees. Possibly an Orion hashlet coming?

Other bits:

All HP customers and investors will be given their coins our of a pre-minted allotment. We thought that was only fair as they have already earned (purchased) those coins.

We (GAW) will continue to publicly compete for our own allocation of the coin. Like I said, we will show the world our belief in HashCoin by competing for it :grinning:
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
So i read the white paper, basicly its a POW coin that will become POS (how innovative), you'll be able to bid on becoming a transformer, and there is nothing else thats really new or original and no one knows where or if any of this money exists... so we have a piece of paper thats says trust me I'm Josh Garza this coin is worth 250mm because i said so..... Yeh, why is it i don't want to give this guy any of my money, let me think on that one.
Activity: 434
I think he has verbal diarrhea, spouting out all kinds of fluff in the last 10 minutes.  I've no idea what any of it means  Huh
legendary
Activity: 963
Merit: 1002
"@GAW_CEO Can you tell us the real name of HashCoin yet?
Has to be announced on national TV, sorry :grinning:"
legendary
Here is all the tl;dr HT needs Smiley

Primes will ROI many times over

I thought the white paper was supposed to be posted on Hashcoin.com but apparently not?
legendary
Activity: 963
Merit: 1002
https://hashtalk.org/topic/18402/hashcoin-evolved

Hashcoin, Evolved.
.............Actually, cryptocurrency, evolved.

I was tempted to drop a tldr on hashtalk, but I'm sure it would get me banned in seconds.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
https://hashtalk.org/topic/18402/hashcoin-evolved

Hashcoin, Evolved.
.............Actually, cryptocurrency, evolved.

As many of you know, we released a draft white paper a few weeks ago. We continued to make it better and have taken thousands of comments to perfectly tune the details for HashCoin. We release a updated version tonight, and I think we are going to blow mind!

I wanted to take a minute and provide a brief summary here. Consider these the cliff notes :grinning:

As you know about us already, we aren’t about to release just-another-coin for the sake of having done so. We are all about the innovation of the technology of digital payments into the realm of a complete solution to digital commerce and with HashCoin, we will set the mark for all other crypto projects to follow.

There are no fewer than seven new concepts and technologies that will comprise the HashCoin digital commerce solution. Here are the highlights of some of the game-changers, briefly:

FundSafe - The security of the funds of HashCoin users is paramount to gaining wide acceptance not only from users of digital currency, but to the businesses wanting to accept it. FundSafe is a technology that brings multi-signature capabilities to crypto that even your grandmother can understand and use. Not only does it make security of wallet funds easy, but these locking services are built directly into the blockchain itself, making it easy for businesses to tie into a secure architecture easily and quickly.

Prime Controllers - In keeping with my promise to make Primes the cornerstone of the processing network, I believe that anyone reading the sections of the white paper on their role in HashCoin will see and appreciate the kind of investors they will bring to the table.

Primes Controllers made to attract Market Makers in to HashCoin network - they provide not only the border security and control necessary to manage a global commerce solution, but also represent the kind of value that the type of large institutional investors seek before making their commitments. These investors will help drive adoption to maximize their returns, and grow the value of the coin as a whole. They also provide a level to which the Orion Controllers will aspire.

GAW will participate as, one of many, Market Makers for HashCoin to see this vision come to life. As one of the managers of the Prime Controllers, we will use the upside of those nodes to reward our Hashlet Prime customers.

They will earn new coins through exponential payouts at the same stake rate we are earning through our Prime Controllers. In this way, we align ourselves with the success of our own customers and investors (other Market Makers). We will outline the specifics next week. But rest assured, it will be a the greatest return ever seen in crypto.

Primes will ROI many times over. You believed in us first, so allow us now return the favor.

Orion Controllers - The role of the Orion Controllers in the network allow the small investors and miners to play a critical role themselves. They are the balance to the Prime controller’s power, and as the Orion Controllers become more prominent (and more miners participate) they can and will elevate themselves to the level of the Primes, given time and increased adoption.

A Truly Extensible Blockchain - As alluded to above, the blockchain at the heart of HashCoin will have the ability to support any number of core business features which modern businesses require in any digital commerce solution. While other crypto networks and developers have promised similar features in the past, we will bring them all to the table. These include the ability to create signed, verifiable and timed contracts, on chain trustless escrow, verifiable receipting capabilities, true micropayments for everything an internet company can imagine or possibly need. This blockchain scales like no other the crypto world has yet seen. From the smallest imaginable device to the largest implementation, there will be a way for each and every device on the internet-of-things to transact or participate using HashCoin’s amazing blockchain technologies.

As I’ve also hinted at before, we have listened to the feedback we’ve received from investors and customers alike who believe, as we do, that having ‘skin in the game’ should be rewarded beyond a normal block reward. As such, we will be implementing a Proof of Stake component to the HashCoin network to allow the folks who truly believe HashCoin to be the future of crypto to be rewarded for not only using the coin, but holding it for investment purposes as well. To date, cryptos haven’t represented much of a store-of-value asset because of their price instability - and HashCoin will break that mold.

I could go on, but trying to condense months worth of work down into an announcement everyone can read and enjoy and be excited about is a challenge in and of itself. Let me close by offering my vision of the value proposition we are making to our partners and investors.

You have wanted to know how it is that we feel like we are offering something beyond the value of Bitcoin to both businesses that have stood on the sidelines and watched the action, as well as companies that have taken the leap of faith and bought into cryptocurrency.

Well, if you’re one of those people wondering, you also know how Bitcoin and other venerable projects have failed time and again to deliver anything beyond wallets and coins - their glacial movement towards innovative features are plagued by years of paralysis through analysis of the same core source code over and over again.

In our opinion, the only way to break free and truly innovate in a way that presents businesses a real reason to use the currency comes through by delivering on the promises of features they need by breaking the chains holding us back and creating something that, from the start, encompasses all of the needs of digital commerce in the Internet age. HashCoin is that creation, and we believe it has the ability to change the world.

We have all heard that person say, “that bitcoin thing will never catch on”.

The world will continue to doubt...........Let’s embarrass them.

Hash On.

Josh

Download White Paper here https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7Uh1mMX7312d1FteFoxcWIyTFE/edit
Jump to: